KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Kate Beckinsale, hot or not?

Is Kate Beckinsale Hot or Not
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hell yeah 31 67.39%
yes 14 30.43%
no 1 2.17%
Hell no 0 0%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kate Beckinsale, hot or not?
Started by: trav6612

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
trav6612
She is Hot

anyone got anymore pics of her?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 01:23 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

(please log in to view the image)

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 09:07 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

i loved her in Van Helsing!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 09:33 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

she was good in van helsing and I loved her long hair. it was great.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 04:59 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella
I hit an armadillo, hard.

yeah...she was really hot in Van Helsing... I wish I was that pretty...sad

These books own me. Fer reals.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 01:15 AM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

AWWWWWW!!!! i'm not pretty...you are pretty kella...don't ever let me catch you saying you aren't again....NOW TAKE A TIME OUT! lol

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 11:57 PM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

Does anyone know of any new movies that Kate is in?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 06:57 PM
trav6612
She is Hot

how do you guys like my new signature?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 03:12 PM
trav6612
She is Hot

good news for kate fans, she's back for underworld 2 and it will come out this next year.
http://www.killermovies.com/u/under...icles/4397.html

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 12:39 PM
trav6612
She is Hot

Peps we need more pics of Kate posted in this forum

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 01:46 PM
trav6612
She is Hot

here we go with some pics

Attachment: photo01.jpg
This has been downloaded 68 time(s).

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 01:57 PM
trav6612
She is Hot

1 more

Attachment: photo07.jpg
This has been downloaded 61 time(s).

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 01:59 PM
trav6612
She is Hot

and another

Attachment: photo08.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 02:00 PM
trav6612
She is Hot

i've posted quite a few now its time for others to share the wealth

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 02:01 PM
mauler
Jedi Shadow

Kate looks hot in Van Helsing. Very beatiful hunter. i loved too her look in underworld.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 03:05 PM
mauler is currently offline Click here to Send mauler a Private Message Find more posts by mauler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

amen to that mauler, she is beautiful.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 04:35 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

(please log in to view the image)

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 08:46 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

nice one BBG. I like it. I just saw Resident evil 2 but what was awesome was there was a diet coke commercial with Kate in it and she looked hhhhhhhooooooooottttttttt.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 10:35 PM
trav6612
She is Hot

I saw serendipty for the first time last night and didn't know Kate was in it, anyone know all the films she has been in?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 12:59 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

Fade Out (2005) (pre-production)
Untitled Underworld Sequel (2005) (pre-production) .... Selene
Aviator, The (2004) (post-production) .... Ava Gardner

Van Helsing (2004) .... Anna Valerious
Tiptoes (2003) .... Carol
Underworld (2003/I) .... Selene
Laurel Canyon (2002) .... Alex 'Al'
Serendipity (2001) .... Sara Thomas
Pearl Harbor (2001) .... Nurse Lt. Evelyn Johnson
... aka Pearl Harbour (2001) (UK: promotional title)
Golden Bowl, The (2000) .... Maggie Verver
... aka Coupe d'or, La (2000) (France)

Ladies & Gentlemen: The Best of George Michael (1999) (V) .... Girl ('Waltz Away Dreaming' video)
Brokedown Palace (1999) .... Darlene Davis
Alice Through the Looking Glass (1998) (TV) .... Alice
Last Days of Disco, The (1998) .... Charlotte Pingress
Shooting Fish (1997) .... Georgie
Emma (1997) (TV) .... Emma Woodhouse
Haunted (1995) .... Christina Mariell
Marie-Louise ou la permission (1995) .... Marie-Louise
Cold Comfort Farm (1995) (TV) .... Flora Poste
Uncovered (1994) .... Julia
... aka Tabla de Flandes, La (1994) (Spain)
Prince of Jutland (1994) .... Ethel
... aka Amled, prinsen af Jylland (1994) (Denmark)
... aka Prinsen af Jylland (1994) (Denmark: video title)
... aka Royal Deceit (1994) (USA)
Much Ado About Nothing (1993) .... Hero
Rachel's Dream (1992) (TV) .... Rachel
One Against the Wind (1991) (TV) .... Barbe Lindell
"Devices and Desires" (1991) (mini) TV Series (voice) .... Young Alice Mair

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 08:46 PM