KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Kate Beckinsale, hot or not?

Is Kate Beckinsale Hot or Not
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hell yeah 31 67.39%
yes 14 30.43%
no 1 2.17%
Hell no 0 0%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kate Beckinsale, hot or not?
Started by: trav6612

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
trav6612
She is Hot

Thanks BBG.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 12:28 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

welcome

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 07:58 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

anyone got new pics of kate?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 12:31 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

pic

smile

Attachment: 001.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 03:11 PM
trav6612
She is Hot

big grin

Attachment: 002.jpg
This has been downloaded 68 time(s).

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 03:11 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

creepy

(please log in to view the image)

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 08:42 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

pretty

(please log in to view the image)

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 08:42 PM
trav6612
She is Hot

hey those are nice ones BBG. I love kate's eyes in those

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 12:19 PM
darktim1

Nice pics I can't wait to seer under world 2 and they are suppose to make third one also hope they do again nice pics.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:22 PM
darktim1 is currently offline Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

yeah, I can't wait to see her in underworld 2, she was awesome in the first one, and she is hot. If you have any pics you can post them too

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:36 PM
trav6612
She is Hot

she is absolutly gorgeous

Attachment: 004.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 01:30 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

SHES A BABE

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 01:35 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Yoda
SHES A BABE

I totally agree? Anyone disagree????????

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 01:41 PM
Solo

Hael Yeah.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:11 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

that's what I like to hear, I don't think there are any disagreements that she is hot. Although I would like to know who voted no in the poll??

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:14 PM
LadyDeath
Restricted

Account Restricted

i disagree....stick out tongue my fav girl actor is alison hannigan

"It's all about power,
and there's nobody in the world with the power to stop me"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 03:06 AM
LadyDeath is currently offline Click here to Send LadyDeath a Private Message Find more posts by LadyDeath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

are you kidding me??????? you must be joking???? no comparison at all.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 07:25 AM
Kella
I hit an armadillo, hard.

Don't mind Lady Death...she just tries to piss everyone off. I agree 500% that Kate is a hottie.
oh and Travis...I love your Sig. Very hot. big grin

These books own me. Fer reals.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 01:42 PM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadyDeath
Restricted

Account Restricted

look kella.....I DON"T LIKE KATE ! GOD....WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN OPINIONS....AND I WAS SIMPLY TELLING HER MINE......now...back to my happy place....she WAS good looking in Van Helsing....and she looks okay in underworld altho i haven't seen it...my parents went to see it...said it sucked....did it? huh

"It's all about power,
and there's nobody in the world with the power to stop me"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 06:01 PM
LadyDeath is currently offline Click here to Send LadyDeath a Private Message Find more posts by LadyDeath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella
I hit an armadillo, hard.

It didn't suck. I thought the story line was very good. i can't wait for the next one.
And I don't care one f*cking red cent about your opinion Re. stick out tongue

These books own me. Fer reals.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 07:47 PM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote