KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » PPl are SICK

PPl are SICK
Started by: ~Rad~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Salem07

quote:
Originally posted by Rad_1
Thanx. But I don't think they will. The law system we have back home is the shittiest you could ever imagine.

oh man, i know that feeling. wait till you live where i live. they don't do shit, they just sit on their asses all day and get paid for it.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 10:26 PM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

quote:
Originally posted by Chelsea23
oh man, i know that feeling. wait till you live where i live. they don't do shit, they just sit on their asses all day and get paid for it.

Same here.no

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 10:38 PM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Then rip off thier toe nails and pore vadka in thier eyes, then place thier heads in a deep fryer, that should teach them

Slip...

I do.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 10:39 PM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

That's horrible! no

My family has never had a home burglary but they have stole my dads Cadillac (later recovered by OnStar) and several belongings from our cars and one of my moms plants from the front porch!

Monsters! mad

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:58 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Re: PPl are SICK

quote:
Can you believe...My mom called this morning, and I didn't even know why.... until my aunt just told me,that we were robbed. I can't believe it. I'm here in DC and I hear this over the phone.no I feel so completely f-cked up now. They took all our jewelry, even the expensive ones I had scraped up money for to get my mom for Mother's Day. Why are ppl so SICK?

damn, thats really low. iam very sorry that happend to you and your family. damn robbers! mad

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 09:54 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_Fox
Do not underestimate me.

I was walking down an alley with my friends next 2 a club we just came out of and this guy came running at us with a knife. I whopped his A$$ big time and turned him in. I was crying thanking god that I had taken different martial arts. My aunt was almost rob, I was visiting saw the guy run in and then run out with a vase he just picked up I kicked him you know where and accidently broke the vase. It's a very sick world if you see the bad parts of it.

I Love all my friends, and you know who you are!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 02:59 PM
Shadow_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel

Huh.no Did I mention the perv had a key to our house?! Even more unbelievable...

I do.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 05:46 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

dont come to leek (uk)if ur looking for good cops its the only police station i know that closes for lunch

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 06:05 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel

eek!no

I do.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 06:13 PM
The Inkeeper

quote:
Huh.no Did I mention the perv had a key to our house?! Even more unbelievable...

That narrows it down smile

Im Back happy

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:20 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel

Sort of.

I do.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:20 PM
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

how r ppl sick?

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:25 PM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

i'd like to see sombody try to rob me... there's enough weapons on my room alone to skewer 16 people to the wall evil face and enough of the smaller stuff to torture as least half of them while they're up there.

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:25 PM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel

evil face

I do.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:26 PM
Disturbed Angel

quote:
Originally posted by Yuna33
how r ppl sick?

Didn't you read it? confused

I do.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:27 PM
The Inkeeper

quote:
Sort of.

Alot, this means they must have been given a key to your house yes Or took one

which means its sombody who has been in before....suspect all your friends :l

Im Back happy

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:27 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Sauron
Alot, this means they must have been given a key to your house yes Or took one

which means its sombody who has been in before....suspect all your friends :l

You know how they must have gotten the key? My father.sad It's a long story. We think we know who it is.

I do.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:29 PM
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Sauron
The worlds an evil place

I wish people could see the after effects of what they do.

i hope u know ppl don't give a rats a$$ about how u feel after, as long as they get what they want.

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:33 PM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

we need to return to old ways, people like this should be whiped from society, and i for one, have the will to do it.

my blades will taste the blood of those who harm the innocent.

sorry, i got carried away, but that's mostly true

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:35 PM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel

quote:
Originally posted by Yuna33
i hope u know ppl don't give a rats a$$ about how u feel after, as long as they get what they want.

Yeah.

I do.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:37 PM