KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Lois VS. Chloe VS. Lana

The best for Clark is......
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lana Lang 28 34.57%
Chloe Sullivan 21 25.93%
Lois Lane 32 39.51%
Total: 81 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lois VS. Chloe VS. Lana
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

which 2 people picked chloe.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 06:20 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Not me.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 08:44 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

how could anyone picked chloe shes so nosey and goes behind clarks back to find out his past, and she also cries a lot when clark goes after lana cant chloe face it he likes lana not you chloe, and also she posts about clark on a website about his adoption site WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT..

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 08:49 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

The whole Clark is Lucas thing? laughing

Stupid Chloe!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 08:53 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i was totally glad that she died. and i cant she believed lex that she would be safe what an idiot.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 08:54 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

laughing

yes

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 08:56 PM
Shadow_King
-

like look at your sig, would you trust a man like that.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 08:58 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

shadow 3 months can be an awfully short time believe me, its open to interpretation. As for chloe, she shouldnt have done what she did, maybe she had it coming

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 09:31 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

wait lana went to school their and maybe school ended for her ok. and 3 months is a long time in a place where most likely she doesnt know how to speak their language.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 10:56 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

it also said [SPOILER - highlight to read]: lana tells lex paris wasnt for her. 3 months can be short in a place like that if u enjoy yourself, its not for clark cos hes been with jorel and jonathon is in a coma and lex had his accident, so to them its not long at all. time is a matter of perspective, 3 months can be long or it can be short.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 11:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

ahh well lana must of got tired at paris and decided to come back.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 11:13 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

yeah, she probably moaned about how much she missed smallville so soon after whining about how much she wants to leave

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 11:16 PM
Shadow_King
-

lana is nothing but a dreamer. chloe is nothing but a cry baby and wants it her way and if she doesnt get it her way she would do anything to get it her way and she also would betray her freinds to get to the top. and i dont know what lois is cause she hasent shown her personality.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 11:21 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

true, seems the only decent woman is martha (personality wise)

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 11:23 PM
Shadow_King
-

yea. that seems about right

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 11:24 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

well technially shes not really his mother so if all else fails....

ok ok jus kiddin.

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 11:27 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

annette o'toole wasnt bad looking in her day hehe

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 11:29 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

o lord

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 11:35 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

well i guess you can think shes hot cuz i know many a lady who think his daddy is fine

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 11:36 PM
Shadow_King
-

what the hell did you just say BBG

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 11:39 PM