KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Lois VS. Chloe VS. Lana

The best for Clark is......
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lana Lang 28 34.57%
Chloe Sullivan 21 25.93%
Lois Lane 32 39.51%
Total: 81 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lois VS. Chloe VS. Lana
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tinkerbell402

This is a very old post and since a season has pasts maybe some of you has changed ur mined, although my mined never changed. I thought Chloe and prefect for Clark ever since day 1. She may not be little miss prefect like Lana but she's normal and thats what I like about her. In real day life you would say that she's like one of us. Lois is OK too. What I like about her the most is that she's funny, but gets real weird some times too. She likes Clark but yet when he asked her to dance she said no and to go dance with Lana. Than she don't want Chloe to get with Clark, and if she see's any other girls that like Clark she gets upset. DO SHE LIKE HIM OR NOT? She got like a 12-year-old crush on him or something unlike Chloe who always loved him. She may have done some dumb mistakes but in real life we all make mistakes don't we? Yes we do. At first it was like a Betty and Veronica thing going on. Clark was Archie (This guy that Betty and Veronica both liked) Lana was Veronica (A pretty girl who Archie loved but yet she still played with him and couldn't make up her mined) And Chloe was Betty (A blonde girl who only had eyes for one guy which was Archie but he was too busy loving Veronica to notice how much Betty loved him) Also Betty and Veronica are friends like Lana and Chloe. It was like this Chloe and Lana loves Clark loves Lana. Now it's like this Chloe and Lana and Lois loves Clark loves Lana and Lois. It was never Lana and Lois and Chloe loves Clark loves Chloe and Lois or Chloe and Lana or just Chloe. I don't think it's fair for us Chloe fans we at least want to see Clark and Chloe together at least one more time!!! So any was I think Chloe is the best for Clark hands down.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:09 PM
tinkerbell402 is currently offline Click here to Send tinkerbell402 a Private Message Find more posts by tinkerbell402 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AmrothSkywalker
Savior of the Galaxy

Lois Lane definetely because it is destiny that they will be together. Most of you think she is not suitable for Clark because of just seeing them interact on the show but alot of stuff is going to change between them and they will get together at the end of it all like in the movies.

Leader of the Xbox Live Knights 0f the 0ld Republic clan. "Your overconfidence is your weakness" "Your faith in your friends is yours" "I can feel the good in you, the conflict" "I'll never turn to the dark side"

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:04 AM
AmrothSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send AmrothSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by AmrothSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blaise

LOIS LANE ... and i luv how they interact in the show its sooo funny ...even when they get together she alwayz punks him. Its way to funny and i its cute and u know that its jus because they both kinda like one another even though they don't know it yet. AND ITS IN HISTORY!!!
and i love her personailty shes preety...smart....and funny.. chloe is ok shes jus cute and all about her wierd findings. WHile lana is preety but jus is very nice and kinda annoying. but so yah i choose lois lane because she and superman were meant to be together.... plus CAN:T U SEE THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN DEM ON THE SET...damnnn ...common the first time she saw him was HE WAS NAKED ....lol

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 09:38 PM
blaise is currently offline Click here to Send blaise a Private Message Find more posts by blaise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cedric32

I love chloe, she is my favorite character in smallville, well besides clark of corse. I cried at the end of season three when the house blew up, it took me awhile to comprehend what had just happened, but then i burst into tears. I know she stabbed clark in the back, but she was really upset. How would you like it if your crush went out with your best friend adn then not even tell you. Harsh! I want clark to be with chloe, but now that lois joined, im not so sure. When i first started watching smallville, I always wanted clark and lana to be together and got so pissed whenever he was about to tell her his secret but didnt. But now...she just to complicated and serious.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:32 AM
Cedric32 is currently offline Click here to Send Cedric32 a Private Message Find more posts by Cedric32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Lois is still the best. BY FAR THE BEST!

Erica... if you are listening. I can make you sooooo happy.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:23 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

yeah LOIS is sooo hot! have u seen that pomo pictures? roll eyes (sarcastic) well she is the perfect woman 4 clark and yeah they in the show punk to each other soo there's something between them and when that girl in the body of clark's mother tell him that he's going to go with lois both of them freaked out .lol

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 06:20 PM
joser23 is currently offline Click here to Send joser23 a Private Message Find more posts by joser23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

She is (pure speculation) going to be perminant cast in season 5. Oh... Lois...

Posting pictures in the Erica thread

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 03:30 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Princess

Chloe!!! big grin
She's perfect...Like me cool

Last edited by The Princess on Jul 30th, 2005 at 06:51 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 06:49 PM
The Princess is currently offline Click here to Send The Princess a Private Message Find more posts by The Princess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaldea

I have to go for Chloe. Lana is too much of a pain in the ass and Lois.... I just have trouble liking her.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 08:35 PM
Kaldea is currently offline Click here to Send Kaldea a Private Message Find more posts by Kaldea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Lana is way too whiney. He should go with chloe (IMO), but lois is a close second

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 09:25 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

I go for chloe she is way better than lana who's evil and chloe kicked the hell out of lana in the halls of smallville when lana was being controlled by evil computer woman and its a shame that something like that had to happen to her and i like her skills and the way she uses them when clark was you know.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 12:25 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Chloe and Clark should get together.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:53 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Smallville, your right! Lois is the Best!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 02:40 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Lana is mere child caught up in her emotions waaay too much for a "mortal" man to tolerate....figures the only man who has a chance to make something work with her is an alien.

Though Lois is a good choice...and we all know how the story ends, Chloe is the best choice by far. She has kept the secret, namely a secret. Clark confides in her for advice, support, and confidence; 3 things men would love to depend on in a woman.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 05:04 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

I just don't like Clark's whimpering behaviors at time.
You are the freaking man of steel how about acting like it once awhile.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 04:43 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samuel8.5
Brazil

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BobbyD
Chloe is the best choice by far. She has kept the secret, namely a secret. Clark confides in her for advice, support, and confidence; 3 things men would love to depend on in a woman.

Come on.. You need more than that to love someone... You need chemistry, like Clark and Lois have... Unfortunetly Chloe is nothing but a good FRIEND of Clark... that's it...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:13 AM
samuel8.5 is currently offline Click here to Send samuel8.5 a Private Message Find more posts by samuel8.5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samuel8.5
Brazil

I forgot to say that Lana is too annoying, soner or latter Clark will realize that and will get Lois - THE BEST OPTION TO HIM AND TO ANY MEN ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:15 AM
samuel8.5 is currently offline Click here to Send samuel8.5 a Private Message Find more posts by samuel8.5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I second that notion.

(Lois is so hot!)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:37 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lowrider370
X

lANA CUZ SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY END OF STORY I LOVER HER

Sig Duels 3 w, 2 L

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 11:36 PM
lowrider370 is currently offline Click here to Send lowrider370 a Private Message Find more posts by lowrider370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lowrider370
X

lois is hot too

Sig Duels 3 w, 2 L

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 11:38 PM
lowrider370 is currently offline Click here to Send lowrider370 a Private Message Find more posts by lowrider370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote