KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » The World Cup 2006 Thread.

The World Cup 2006 Thread.
Started by: The Redeemer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

england all the way ..we will win the world cup in 2006!!

*runs away and hides* ninja

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 11:31 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

No need to run away and hide, Dean my boy...I think England have a good a chance as any to win WC2006. If they had just finished things off againt France and Portugal in the EC instead of sitting on a one goal lead I think they would have won it!

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 02:14 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

england can do it, but they need a change of personnel

this i'd be my line up for wc2006

kirkland

glen johnson
ledley king
john terry
wayne bridge

wright phillips
lampard
gerrard
ashley cole

defoe
rooney

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

my team would be

robinson

terry
ferdinand
cole
neville
w phillips
gerrard
lampard
beckham
owen
rooney

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 11:23 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XjulieX
Hugh's curse

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
(about the belgian team of the 80's: damn straight it's a good one! we reached fourth place even in mexico! best result ever!)

pffff... I'm almost screaming out to get our fat idiot that's unfortunatly our national coach fired! we have an ass of a goalie, an idiot of a left defender and a naive central defender all from the team he used to coach (FAVORITISM!!!)

I've put our team aside a long time ago...
Concentrating on Slovenia, my second home wink

Gremo Slovenci!!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 12:43 PM
XjulieX is currently offline Click here to Send XjulieX a Private Message Find more posts by XjulieX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

quote:
Originally posted by pr1983

kirkland

glen johnson
ledley king
john terry
wayne bridge

wright phillips
lampard
gerrard
ashley cole

defoe
rooney

Thats pretty much the team i'd pick only id have robinson in goal instead of kirkland, as long as theres no james or beckham im happy big grin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 01:21 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

Rushie to take over WALES? No better man to make a miracle of things! thumb up

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 07:10 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

abbi i was thinkin robinson but i aint sure.

rushie might be ok

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 07:33 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

Rushie is highly touted!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:36 PM
The Redeemer

Rushie turned down the Welsh job today to concentrate on Chester. Bertie's departed from the Scotland job, and no loss, but I don't agree with his family being verbally abused! thumb down

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 08:30 PM
The Redeemer

It's no wonder the last WC was such crap! Even a thread for the future one garners no interest!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 02:12 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud sorry redeemer, it only seems to be popular when the actual qualifiers are on, be patient dude.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 05:14 PM
Deano

quote:
Originally posted by Abbita
Thats pretty much the team i'd pick only id have robinson in goal instead of kirkland, as long as theres no james or beckham im happy big grin

what?! no cole, ferdinand, campbell and neville...we need them..are u kidding?? we need beckham as well...he can change a game

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 08:41 PM
Deano

quote:

kirkland

glen johnson
ledley king
john terry
wayne bridge

wright phillips
lampard
gerrard
ashley cole

defoe
rooney

we need owen, ferdinand, campbell and neville, and beckham

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 08:42 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

no f*cking way, they are so shit.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 08:46 PM
G.P
living bank advertisement

language please

Last edited by G.P on Nov 7th, 2004 at 01:52 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 01:50 AM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

owen aint shit...ferdinand and campbell are definetly not shit...neville aint...i understand ya point on beckham but i would still have him in my team

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 01:45 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

apologies on the language

owen ok, maybe if hes still in the same form as now

ferdinand only because he has experience and good technique (as in hes comfortable on the ball), but even then he loses concentration way too easily.

campbell is so bloody clumsy, he cant read the game, the only thing he has is strength and a bit of pace

neville, oh my god where do i start, positioning needs a lot of work, too prone to errors (im a united fan, ive seen em all), not as much pace as he used to have, poor heading and ok tackling. that is not international class.

beckham is poor, he might change one game, but the last one he changed was greece, and just barely. euro 2004 finally showed him for what i always said he was, a poser who insults the memory of former greats who played for england (and im irish). he's not qualified to wear that armband and he never will be. i remember watching him in his early united days, this guy had great potential, he could have been one of the greats, but that woman ruined him, and he's a shadow of the player he could have been.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:45 AM
The Redeemer

quote:
laughing out loud sorry redeemer, it only seems to be popular when the actual qualifiers are on, be patient dude.

What you mean to say is when the EUROPEAN QUALIFIERS are on...as it IS the *World* Cup, I would have thought that those not in the EUROPEAN ZONE might just have something to say on how their national side is getting on... wink

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 10:53 AM
G.P
living bank advertisement

France - Poland tonight, with a totally renewed team. Woohoo.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 08:09 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote