KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Religion

Religion
Started by: dublecee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WhiteEagle
Bionic Commando

Just Atheist I guess, although that's a pretty general bracket.

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
-Albert Camus

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 02:04 AM
WhiteEagle is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteEagle a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteEagle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
Originally posted by Mandos
Christians hate Pagans. rolling on floor laughing

I don't anyone stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 02:16 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

I dunno...even if the "satanism" list was written by a 15 year old...who are you to bash? You'd get pissed if they were making fun of your religion.

cut the sh!t and stop being such g0d damn hypocrites

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:08 PM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ytaker
Humpty the whale.

I only hate serious atheists. I made it my job to search and destroy messages on youmustchoose.com by an atheist. I even composed a song to the tune “going through the motions” to enshrine my hatred .

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 09:46 PM
Ytaker is currently offline Click here to Send Ytaker a Private Message Find more posts by Ytaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

Hating is such a waste of time and energy.......
If you're religious, why not try to change their minds?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 10:58 PM
Cipher is currently offline Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

No, just let everyone have their beliefs without trying to shove yours down their throats. I don't want some god boy trying to scare me into believing his shit.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 10:59 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

laughing

I agree with you, I was just making a statement to the previous poster....

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 11:02 PM
Cipher is currently offline Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ytaker
Humpty the whale.

Do you think i didn't try ?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 11:58 PM
Ytaker is currently offline Click here to Send Ytaker a Private Message Find more posts by Ytaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

Try what? I merely said hating is a waste, especially where religious things are concerned- a person will only change their mind on their own, they can't be argued from it from what I've seen......

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 12:03 AM
Ytaker
Humpty the whale.

I don't try and argue them away, I amuse myself and others by proposing amusing pieces.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 12:04 AM
Cipher
Non-Entity

Like what? Songs..... or jokes? Please clarify.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 12:07 AM
finti

quote:
Like what? Songs..... or jokes? Please clarify
big grin
here goes

The second coming of the Holy Ghost
We need a pocketful of miracles.
Two thousand years and he ain't shown yet
we kept his seat warm and the table set
the second sitting for the Last Supper

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 05:44 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laskharis
Not a Goatwife

A midnight snack, possibly?

And I'm Christian.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 12:24 PM
Laskharis is currently offline Click here to Send Laskharis a Private Message Find more posts by Laskharis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Ah, well, some interesting views, but really, a peoples religion shouldn't really matter, I mean, freedom of thought and so forth, although, I don't think people should try to force their beliefs on people (whether is atheism or any other religion..... I know, one would say that they are different things, but really, "I believe in god" or "I believe there is no god")

Myself, well, I am a heretical Christian Buddhist.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 12:37 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fiery Eyes

true, No one shld force their beliefs on anyone. Stating your opinion, is great. I do believe in God. I do believe there is a heaven and a hell. We have the choice, to where we will spend eternity.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 04:16 AM
Fiery Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Fiery Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Fiery Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

Atheism isn't a religion, by the way. Think for yourself is my advice.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 04:51 AM
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Well, its debatable what constitutes a religion, but belief is an important part, and as I said, whats the difference between saying "I believe in a God or Gods" and saying "I believe there is no God.....", relativity is an interesting thing.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 08:44 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

Religion usually means believing in a god (or gods) or some other supernatural thing......

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 04:58 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Cool No there is nothering wrong with asking this quesion!

My family is jewish and I was born as one but I don't belive it nor do I pratise it.
I think that means I am nothering at the moment.However my twin sister is into new age and that is her relion for the time being.Me I choose to belive what I want.
I am a free spirt not bonded into any relion.My dad is a pratiseing but my mom is not and either is my stepfather.So I can't say that I really grow up in a pratising relionish house.
Well when I am at my dad's house he took me to the temple and stuff but when I am at my mom's house she does not take me to the temple or anything.
Kind of confusing but I do have a interest in learning all about different relions studying about them asking questions reading the bible or the jewish bible.it gives me interest.
But I really don't know what I am right now.I may know when I am older but rihgt now I am nothering.JM evil face

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 04:09 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Re: No there is nothering wrong with asking this quesion!

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
My family is jewish and I was born as one but I don't belive it nor do I pratise it.
I think that means I am nothering at the moment.However my twin sister is into new age and that is her relion for the time being.Me I choose to belive what I want.
I am a free spirt not bonded into any relion.My dad is a pratiseing but my mom is not and either is my stepfather.So I can't say that I really grow up in a pratising relionish house.
Well when I am at my dad's house he took me to the temple and stuff but when I am at my mom's house she does not take me to the temple or anything.
Kind of confusing but I do have a interest in learning all about different relions studying about them asking questions reading the bible or the jewish bible.it gives me interest.
But I really don't know what I am right now.I may know when I am older but rihgt now I am nothering.JM evil face

What country do you hail from?

And I agree with the interest in cultural learning. That's always a good thing, at least it keeps you from ignorance.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 06:31 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote