KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Chronicles of Narnia

who Likes The Chronicals Of Narnia?
This poll is closed.
Yes 9 81.82%
no 2 18.18%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chronicles of Narnia
Started by: JamalMagloire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 23 24 [25]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gshkris7272
Hopeless romantic

oh, you should get it. its good. im going to watch the spceial features soon. hopefully its good.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 11:57 PM
gshkris7272 is currently offline Click here to Send gshkris7272 a Private Message Find more posts by gshkris7272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

I'll wait and see if I get it for my b-day

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 01:00 AM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Which witch was better? For those who don't know, the BBC witch had one brown and one blue eye and a freakish unsettling appearance. She overacted a great deal too, shouting alot.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 08:22 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

that witch was pretty cool, but I think the new one is just a tiny bit better. the white ensemble is really cool and the fact that she actually has reindeer pulling the sleigh

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 05:01 AM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

beer I finally seen ''The Lion,Witch and the wardrobe'' I loved it 9/10 I was very suprised

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 01:23 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K.Diddy
beer I finally seen ''The Lion,Witch and the wardrobe'' I loved it 9/10 I was very suprised

What? Really?

It was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too religious for me. The "metaphors" for God and faith were not even attempted to be hidden.

The books do a better job at it, imo.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 05:27 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by dadudemon
The books do a better job at it, imo.
x100

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 06:45 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Well, that's true of nearly everything. The movies always manage to mess up something about the book.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 03:59 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

LotR did a damn good job. Actually improved some scenes from the books. Narnia didn't.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2010 03:38 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
LotR did a damn good job. Actually improved some scenes from the books. Narnia didn't.

That's true.

However, Jackson did have to cut out some stuff due to time and, because of that, I still like the books more.

Not the case for Watchmen, though. I thought just about every aspect of the movie was superior to the comic books including the ending. The ending was just "better" in everyway possible.

That said, I wonder what this new Narnia movie is like? I will probably wait for the dvd/blu-ray release.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2010 04:18 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Lion/Witch/Wardrobe was decent. Kids weren't very good actors, but it was otherwise good.

Caspian took a turn for the worse, so I'm not holding any hopes for Caspian Part II.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 11:04 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by dadudemon

However, Jackson did have to cut out some stuff due to time and, because of that, I still like the books more.

Does that also goes for the extended editions of the movies??

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 11:59 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

He did slash Bombadil from the film, though I think that was a smart move.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 12:18 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Kazenji
Does that also goes for the extended editions of the movies??

Yup.

Each movie would have to be 5-6 hours long to cover each book.

On a side note, Watcmen would have to be like......8-12 hours long. I would have loved something like that. Break it up into parts...would have been awesome.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 04:35 PM
akrashee

nice

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 06:38 PM
akrashee is currently offline Click here to Send akrashee a Private Message Find more posts by akrashee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmsadare
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Impediment on Dec 21st, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 12:37 AM
jmsadare is currently offline Click here to Send jmsadare a Private Message Find more posts by jmsadare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Didn't care for this one. First is still the best of the series, taking into account they're for kids.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 07:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

That is true, first one is still the best. Caspian was alright and all, but they messed up the characters too much, ruined all the work they went through with development in the first one.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 05:45 PM