KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Man Against Wonder Woman

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Iron Man 21 42.86%
Wonder Woman 28 57.14%
Total: 49 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Iron Man Against Wonder Woman
Started by: Solidarsenal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jacobo0o

aight i see the points
i wont say that iron man would lose in this fight
because in a comic its all up to the writers on who wins and loses and
because im a ironman fanboy
but i see wonderwoman a better chance winning this fight
not saying she would win every fight

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 09:18 PM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacobo0o

oh and iron man blasting at WW and GL
hey! sometimes u have to cheat to get what u want

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 09:35 PM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dawsey28
After looking through my Avengers/JLA Books, I'd like to know the answer to that also.

Just curious, but what issue and page is that on? So I can look it up and see for myself.

here....

Attachment: jla-avengers-02-30.jpg
This has been downloaded 122 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 12:39 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Um... Thanks but I found it and seen it already.

Originally posted by dawsey28
Thanks. I see it now. Where it says the word BOOM. I guess these books don't have page numbers. Never noticed that before.

It's a small pic, no wonder I missed it.

It is good that others can see it, though.

Last edited by dawsey28 on Aug 8th, 2005 at 12:56 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 12:53 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I loved the JLA/Avenger story, Iron-man wins this due to a wide array of weapons including sonics, which I presume WW is susceptible to...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:14 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Originally posted by Scoobless
iron man stood up to count neferia with no prep and after having just flown over the atlantic at greater than sound speeds and neferia is way more dangerous than wonder woman, if it came down to a straight fist fight she'd have the edge but tony'd try everything he had to avoid that and as soon as he starts with the hypersonic attacks she wont be able to concentrate to block the repulsers or uni-beam or whatever he likes using these days..... plus he now has force fields in most of his new armours

Unlike Count Nefaria Wonder Woman does not need to suck on blood to keep her powers.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:27 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Originally posted by BenjaminJGrimm
If THE HULK or THOR or JUGGS can't tear IM's armor off what makes you think that WW can? And all of Tony's reflexes are computer enhanced. Like it or not.

IM wins Technology RULES!

BJG

It depends if they were trying because they just trade blows and not grappling or anything.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:29 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

eww, this is close. if tony can stay away, he's got a chance, but i THINK ww is actually faster than he is, so she should be able to catch him. honestly, i don't know who'd win this. my gut says ww 5.5/10.

great match up.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:36 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Originally posted by Scoobless
here....

Wow a cheap shot by Iron Man that is how he wins bull crap Wonder Woman and Iron Man in a fight Wonder Woman would destroy Iron Man with her great fighting skills and strength not only that he does not have the strength to get her in any pain did anyone see when she got punched from space by Superman to earth and she fell into the ground and survived it was said the impact was equal to a nuclear explosion.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:42 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

you do know that if she crosses her brasslets that she makes an impenetrable omindirectional shield how do you think she survives nukes? WW would win. She faster, stronger and has a cool lasso.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:01 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

yes

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:52 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

WW

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 06:38 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

Wonder Woman, much stronger and superior fighting skills is the factorr here.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 06:39 PM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Before I comment on who would win, I believe a mathematical correction is in order...

As an example: Mach 3 (2100 mph) is Not 35 miles per second. If you want to convert miles-per-Hour into miles-per-Second, then you must divide (in this case) 2100 by 3600 (after all, there are 3600 seconds in an hour, so you have to divide equally on both sides of the equation).

As such: 2100 miles per hour equals 35 miles per Minute, or roughly one-half mile per second. This is still quite fast, but it is 1/60 slower than what I've seen posted in this and other threads and, indeed, even on "official" websites.

So much for math. As to who would win...though Iron Man could win, overall I see this going to Diana. I could give various reasons, but basically I just see her on a higher power tier than the Tonymeister.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 07:00 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Wow this is sad how can anyone think that Ironman could beat Wonderwoman? huh

She is out of his league

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 01:20 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

really? he's beaten the silver surfer, terrax and hulk -- all via knock outs (though he took himself out beating ss and his armor froze after he took out hulk. he's also gone toe2toe with thor for prolonged periods and maxed his armor to match count nefaria.

and those fights are old. his new armor is much MORE powerful. i agree, ww takes more fights than tony, but i think it is very close.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 01:57 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by leonidas
really? he's beaten the silver surfer, terrax and hulk -- all via knock outs (though he took himself out beating ss and his armor froze after he took out hulk. he's also gone toe2toe with thor for prolonged periods and maxed his armor to match count nefaria.

and those fights are old. his new armor is much MORE powerful. i agree, ww takes more fights than tony, but i think it is very close.

All used plot device

SS he defeated him while SS was ignoring his ass (that’s how he absorbed his energy)

The fact is SS could have easily destroyed his armor as Tony said it himself.

I say WW wins

But people make it seem like WM won’t have any chance whatsoever which is sad.

Which is pretty stupid considering all his past success?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 03:10 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by leonidas

Do you have the issue numbers of his fights against the three of them?

Made by DW

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 05:18 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

WOW I have to start looking in this forum everyday to stop fights like this from getting out of hand. Sorry(not really) to all the Iron Man fans out there but, WW would own him he's like Batman but, with a really cool suit yet he lacks some of Bats skills and most of all his knowledge of Diana. Iron Man's Weapons are no matter to her she can easily deflect them and the sonic pulser please how different will this be from the silver swan who uses a sonic scream that can reach different levels. In short Diana will know how to deal with that and all his attacks. Also please notice how he has to upgrade to Thor Buster Armor to even hope of being in her league cause he isn't. I don't hate IM he just really, really isn't gonna win also she can use her bracelets to create a shield that engulfs her protecting her from harm. I will give it to IM though his tech will detect her if she goes at Mach1-4 or 5 but, that doesn't guarantee a win in his favor. He can't win simply because he'll have to keep blowing away to try to win and a few well placed hits from her or God forbid she uses her lasso and it's over for him. Also I notice while reading through all the post that although people mentioned her bracelets protecting her that they can and will deflect them back at him so the more he shoots the more she can use it against him. Just in case there are anymore doubts to how she'd win this fight notice everyone who sided with IM mentioned him using upgrade after upgrade all she has to do is use one of her many, many perks like Medusa's head, Gauntlet of Atlas oh and of course the Godwave so yep he loses and after he does he'll go right back to drinking again and again and again you get it.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 02:58 AM
Marvel=DC is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel=DC a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel=DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote