KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Man Against Wonder Woman

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Iron Man 21 42.86%
Wonder Woman 28 57.14%
Total: 49 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Iron Man Against Wonder Woman
Started by: Solidarsenal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by BenjaminJGrimm
Draco69
WW wins. Inform yourself before you post. Like when you thought Supergirl would lose to the Thing

Originally posted by Draco69
Mach 3 is the speed of sound. WW can fly at an estimated speed of Mach 10 to 15. She normally doesn't because of the atmospheric disturbances she would cause.

Actually, Mach 1 is the speed of sound, not Mach 3. Inform yourself before you post

Ha!

I guess i was the only one one the thread that thought THE THING would win right? Not!

And just because i haven't been bogging on this site as long as you doesn't mean that my blogs are any less factual or knowledge filled than your scribes.

And i guess that because your in bed with JLA and FF10 makes everything you say the gospel and more important than mine or anybodyelses. Not! again!

BJG

There should be an age limit for this site. At least 10 and under.

You WERE the only who thought the Thing would win. And some guy named muffin man. Read his posts. You don't want to equate yourself with him. You actually thought that a person with the EXACT powers of Superman would lose to the Thing. You're obviously a fanboy.

You don't back your statements with facts. You make shallow one-liners that have no bearing whatsoever other than to waste space.

If you would kindly go away and do something else. Like play with your action figures. Scoobless and I are having a debate. A debate that has no place for children. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:03 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

iron man's repulsors have hurt some pretty tough guys in the past, i'm sure even thor's been staggered by them and they aren't his only weapon, again with the speed thing, i'm going to quote myself here

"even if you're arguing from a standpoint of "he wouldn't have time to react to the info he recieves during an active fight" it doesn't hold water, the radar would let him know she's there and that's all he'd need the sonics and various weapons could take care of the rest"

as soon as she's seen him his shields are already up, she gets close, get's hit with sonics, then repulsors, then whatever else tony's got up his armoured sleeve....... he's too versatile, intelligent, durable and well armed for her or most of the other heroes

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:08 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

and the thing would definately lose to wonder woman...... though she doesn't have EXACTLY the same powers as superman she's still too much for him............... but not for iron man who would win this battle yes

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:12 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by Scoobless
iron man's repulsors have hurt some pretty tough guys in the past, i'm sure even thor's been staggered by them and they aren't his only weapon, again with the speed thing, i'm going to quote myself here

"even if you're arguing from a standpoint of "he wouldn't have time to react to the info he recieves during an active fight" it doesn't hold water, the radar would let him know she's there and that's all he'd need the sonics and various weapons could take care of the rest"

as soon as she's seen him his shields are already up, she gets close, get's hit with sonics, then repulsors, then whatever else tony's got up his armoured sleeve....... he's too versatile, intelligent, durable and well armed for her or most of the other heroes

Once again, Iron Man's replusor blasts will automatically be deflected by Wonder Woman. Her bracelets once withstood the dreaded Omega Beams. Any larger blasts can be deflected by the forcefield in her bracelets (which withstood Superman's blows at superspeed)

I've already countered your quote. Iron Man's radar may or may not detect WW's movements but reacting to them is entirely different subject. IM will not be able to react much less attack a being moving at Mach 10. Any weapons will be deflected. WW once withstood a nuclear blast. She got right back up.

Iron Man got his butt kicked by Power Princess, The Wonder Woman ripoff from the Squadron Supreme, imagine what the REAL WW would do.

Wonder Woman has centuries of fighting experience and combat training, and is a step below Superman in strength, speed, and durability.

IM loses. He's not in WW's league. Imagine Superman vs. Iron Man. Who would win? Superman. Now imagine a being with powers nearly onpar with his vs. Iron Man. Iron Man loses.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:17 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by Scoobless
and the thing would definately lose to wonder woman...... though she doesn't have EXACTLY the same powers as superman she's still too much for him............... but not for iron man who would win this battle yes

Ben was referring to Supergirl not WW. Yeah, I know. The Thing would get his rocky hide kicked to Africa. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:23 PM
BenjaminJGrimm
Old Blue Eyes

Oh yes almighty draco69

knower of all things.

If Supergirl has the exactly the same powers as Superman why was she killed by just one shot from Darkseid? Was Darky hold back against Supes for all this time? I doubt it. Supergirl isn't in the same class as the big S himself. That being said If THE HULK could take Superman and i many others think that he can. Then THE THING has every right to be in tight in a fight with Supes-lite. And win too. Some of the time.

IMO

BJG

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:26 PM
BenjaminJGrimm is currently offline Click here to Send BenjaminJGrimm a Private Message Find more posts by BenjaminJGrimm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by BenjaminJGrimm
Oh yes almighty draco69

knower of all things.

If Supergirl has the exactly the same powers as Superman why was she killed by just one shot from Darkseid? Was Darky hold back against Supes for all this time? I doubt it. Supergirl isn't in the same class as the big S himself. That being said If THE HULK could take Superman and i many others think that he can. Then THE THING has every right to be in tight in a fight with Supes-lite. And win too. Some of the time.

IMO

BJG

If you actually read the comic. She didn't die at all. She was teleported to safety on Themyscira. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darkseid's Omega Beams are more than capable of destroying Superman. They wipe anyone from existence. He even destroyed Gods with this dreaded attack. Darkseid is another league.

Supergirl IS in the same class as Superman. Kal even said she might even be stronger than him.

Hulk cannot defeat Superman. But that's an entirely different subject.

The Thing is hopelessly outmatched. The Hulk at least has unlimited strength potential and a healing factor. The Thing only has his strength. The Thing would lose. Badly. Superspeed, superstrength, heat vision, freeze breath, etc. The Thing wouldn't last two minutes.

Now please go away. I'm not your mommy. Go fingerpaint or something.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:35 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

To Scoobless,

I have a TON of homework. I'll continue this later on, at your leisure.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:38 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Draco... whats that 69 in your name for?

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:44 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

she generally doesn't move at mach 10 though (even if she could, which wasn't completely clarified) repulsors may be partially "repulsed" wink or blocked by the bracelets but the bio said wide area attacks get past this and he still has uni beam (which could possibly blind her momentarily)

marvel directory quote:

"Secondary: Uni-Beam
Description: The uni-beam is the blanket term for all of the armor's various light and force beams (visible, infrared, ultraviolet, tractor, laser, image inducer and electromagnetic pulse)"

this would disoriantate her at the very least
and i know i keep repeating the sonics thing but it is a valid point and an attack she couldn't possibly bllock and would be used in conjunction with one or all other weapons, including pulse bolts and nukes

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:46 PM
doctorstrongbad

Iron man wins this one. Look at the names Wonder Woman the Amazon vs. The invincible Iron Man. Then Tony Stark feels bad and goes on date with her.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:15 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironmanpower

And even if she can go to Mach 10, IM Mach 1,3 was on his third armor!
Now he's wearing his 23e armor. I don't he speed now but surely very higher. + IM forcefield will allow him to never been catch by WW lasso.
Ironman SKIN armor durability are near Adamantium who can absorb all kind of energy who can be redirect to his weapon system + energy shield he can put on all the armor. He can do too shield and sword with the same kind energy. More with all Unibeam capabilities with tracking, head-seeking... And 6 missiles of the power = 500 mega tons.
1 missile = 33 times the strength of Hiroshima bomber and addition a 100 class power.

Diana has made for one on one combat with strength not like the way IM win is fight.

Its too much for Diana...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:20 PM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Thing is, Wonder Woman can PUNCH that fast while Iron Man can only fly that fast.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:32 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BenjaminJGrimm
Old Blue Eyes

Draco69

DC-69 should be your call signs from now on.

Scoobless it's no use IM's not in the DC-69 world. So NONE of his attributes count. Since he is from The Marvel Universe. In the world of DC-69 the speed of sound is even at a faster speed. Marvel lasers are only 1/2 as powerful as DC-69 lasers. Marvel's technologies are light-years behind DC-69's.

And WW's speed of flight is somewhere between Mach 10 and Mach 15. I know thats quite the disparity from M10 to M15 since sound is at M1.
But it is the world of DC-69. Even though no ones really sure. It's ok cause it is The world of DC-69 after all.

I've gotta go DC-69's mom just pulled in. Time to get busy.

BJG

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:42 PM
BenjaminJGrimm is currently offline Click here to Send BenjaminJGrimm a Private Message Find more posts by BenjaminJGrimm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

not when he uses his sonics to incapacitate her she can't...... you'd never guess that i really don't like repeating myself, but when you've got a winner you might as well run with it

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:46 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

How about we cut down on the pointless sh*t talkin', and stick the debate?

Thank you.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:02 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironmanpower

Anyway Stark will build his NEW WONDER WOMEN BUSTER ARMOR and the fight will take 5 mins. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 07:11 PM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironmanpower

Wonder Women Weaknesses on starnet-database.com: It is interesting to note that her height and weight make her vulnerable to attacks that cannot be blocked and that potentially move her from location to location. Repulsion technology might be an efficient means of attacking and subduing her since she cannot block area effect attacks and her true height and weight are independent of her strength. This technique was used against her to great effect in some of her recent JLA battles.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 07:18 PM
Ironmanpower

So never tell me again that she can deflect the repulsor beam with her bracer.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 07:20 PM
BenjaminJGrimm
Old Blue Eyes

IMPR-

IM is a much more powerful character than MOST give him credit for. I believe that he should be considered TOP 10 for sure. He's got the whole package. Strength, Speed, Firepower for all types of situations, continuous Technology, Intelligence, Charisma, Money, and Knowhow, along with a suit for all occasions. He's the real deal.

GO IM you ROCK.

IM WINS again. I've already said he'd beat WW.

BJG

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 07:58 PM