KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ]Stryfe VS Nate Grey VS Cable[

Which blood clone would win?
This poll is closed.
Nathan Cristopher Charles Dayspring Summers 5 62.50%
Nathan Grey 2 25.00%
The Chaos Bringer 1 12.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

]Stryfe VS Nate Grey VS Cable[
Started by: HarmoNiC FLo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

]Stryfe VS Nate Grey VS Cable[

Yup, it was inevitable that i'd make this right? lol

Wut do you ppl think? I think this is pretty even now since cable is without the techno-organic virus.

All three = full control + full power + all experiences

Attachment: battlepic.jpg
This has been downloaded 164 time(s).

Last edited by HarmoNiC FLo on Oct 13th, 2004 at 09:10 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 09:01 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

well stryfe was never nearly as strong as cable is now, cable was even to him with the virus, he would go down first,

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 09:37 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

Great thread. You already know who I'm picking. He's beaten both of them without the full extent of his powers. Now if he's done that -- imagine what he could do with those abilities at hand? The Man Called CABLE.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 04:24 PM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

Btw. He still has the virus since it's a part of his DNA. He can just supress it better and use the full extent of his powers. ;]

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 04:25 PM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

cable takes this one imo, stryfe is really no big deal against the other two

oops, clicked x-man by accident

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 04:26 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

Well, stryfe is very powerfull...i thought some would support him since hes extremely evil - which has its own benefits in battle. as for Nate and Cable, i kno for a fact that cable isn't as powerfull as nate...back in tha day even cable mentioned that if he didn't have to hold back his techno-organic virus, he couldn't equate to nate's full power.

However, i said "experience" because all three have a very different set of 'em. So any of tha three could have an edge.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 02:07 AM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

I like your idea a bother /colne battle. I call them brothers, just beacause. I go with cable though

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 02:20 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

Yeah, i called them brothers before and i think someone said to me they weren't....they are technically brothers, since cable and stryfe are clones and nate grey is son of jean grey who is madelyne prior's[cables mother] clone.

However, Cable and Stryfe were actual births whereas Nate Grey was created after a perfect offspring of full power was calculated. = So when it comes to raw power, without considering anything else...X-Man wins. However with experience...stryfe's got a huge edge.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 02:25 AM
crazyspinz

i think cable has the most experiance here, hes faught in like 3 differant certuries, against apocolypse magneto and basicaly every other xmen bad guy, he has the edge there

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 03:56 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

Harmonic, You X-Man fan boy. Rofl. How many times am I going to have to explain to you that in terms of SHEER power ( potential ) that Cable and X-Man are equals. Stryfe, Cable and X-Man are made from the SAME template. That means they each posses the same range and potential for power. There is not a SINGLE difference in their genetic make ups. Save for the fact that CABLE has the techno organic virus. They all have the EXACT same raw power as one another. NONE of them are different when it comes to possessing RAW POWER.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 06:04 AM
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

Also. Doesn't it mean a lot that Cable despite the fact that when he began was the WEAKER of the three due to his virus? And yet in each encounter that he's had with Stryfe and X-Man -- he's kicked their asses without using a shred of his own muted powers. With his powers Cable would just out right eradicate Stryfe and X-Man. They'd have to double team him if they wanted to win. Besides -- Cable gets more bonus points because he's the " CHOSEN " One.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 06:07 AM
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

But dawg, that has to be some writing change. In X-Man #14, cable admits that Nate is more powerfull even if he didn't have tha techno-organic....like you said, cables stratrgies make him cunning thus is tha reason for his victories. but raw mutant power? are you sure man?

Tha site you told me about :
http://uncannyxmen.net/db/issues/sh...sp?fldAuto=2079
full synopsis- second paragraph

"From what he’s seen already, Nate exhibits all his psionic and telekinetic potential, and then some, only unchecked by the techno-virus Cable himself carries
That was of course when Nate couldn't access/control his full powers so he's more powerfull than cable saw.

Last edited by HarmoNiC FLo on Oct 15th, 2004 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 08:23 PM
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

In terms of double teaming : I think stryfe would somehow pursuade Nate Grey or Cable to turn on tha lone man - then backstab him. He is not only tha most evil out of tha three, i've read that he even shocked apocalypse.

But then again, they are all telepaths...perhaps stryfe would block it out or something.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 08:28 PM
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

That's merely an embellishment. Onlines sites don't always give the entire story. If you read the actual comic it never makes any mention that X-Man has greater potential, besides the fact that he's uninhibited by the techno-organic virus, in comparison to Cable.
On the 6th page of X-Man #14 and I quote;

" Now he's learned of a boy named Nate Grey who shares his bio-signature and psionic ability -- but whose power is not checked by the techno-organic virus. A boy lost and alone..with a God-like capacity for destruction. "

Also, If you READ Cable #31 in which they battle...it ends this discussion. On the 3rd page AND I QUOTE!

"His name is Nate Grey. Torn from a timeline that has since been erased -- he is GENETICALLY IDENTICAL to Cable in EVERYWAY...including MUTANT POWER. But there is one striking and disturbing difference. Since infancy, Cable has struggled with a techno-organic virus which " diverts " his power, as he must use it to hold his ravaged body together. Nate Grey knows no such limits and, like a cancer, his OWN power is slowly ending what precious life he has left. "

That right there ends the entire debate about X-Man being more powerful than Cable. It's just not true however much you want to believe it. They're the SAME. And with the recent issues of Cable and Deadpool -- it just shows that fact even more-so. Every comic with X-Man always states that he's got LITTLE control over his immense power. EVERY COMIC. Why do I know this? Because I have all 75 issues. Anyway, Cable has show a GREATER control of his abilities than either X-Man or Stryfe. He's controlled people and stopped wars and cured folks half-way across the globe with a mere blink of his eye. I'd say that a greater step above either Stryfe or X-Man. Besides -- Cable is the ORIGINAL. By default he's going to be the greater of the three.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 03:55 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

cable and stryfe have the same genotype...Nate Grey is his own

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 07:32 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

Incorrect. Cable, Stryfe and X-Man are all genetically the same creature. Over and over it's stated that X-Man and Stryfe share the EXACT same psi-signature and "genotype " as Cable. As well as the same unimaginable power. This is all confirmed in the Blood Brothers story arc; X-Man #46, Cable #63 and X-Man #47. When you read a few more X-Man or Cable comics ( Not read an inaccurate website ) please don't hesitate to return with a viable comment.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 07:06 PM
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

I trust your qoutes are fully accurate, so you've ended that debate.

However, leme say this : X-Man has always been known to be superior when it comes to power. tha three are SUPPOSED to differ from one other when it comes to their purpose for being created.

Cable - Original
Stryfe - Complete clone of cable. Extremely evil.
X-Man - Tha summers' son with tha most power.

When X-Man's series was still being sold, he was defined as tha most powerfull being. cable - regardless of potential...simply was NOT even near that mutant power. also, x-man had gained more and more control over his powers as his series reached higher numbers whereas cable suddenly exhibits full control over his powers.

As much as i like cable, that's ludicrous. that level of control cable has now, was earned by Nate over a very long period. Not to mention he was "dispersed" off in to every living thing on earth years back...whereas cables storyline has continued. so who knows wut benefits could have been added to X-Man.

In an all fair battle, imagine if Nate didn't "die", and he fought cable. who would logically have more control? one who gradually learned [which hints that it takes a long time to get a hand-of immense psyonic powers] to use his powers or one who BAM lost tha techno-organic virus and BAM can display enormous control?

Its like doing basic addition, man. also, same goes to tha two if tha subject wasn't "Who has more power" but rather "Whos better at wielding a weapon" - in that debate cable would win hands down as he's gradually been trained so in his childhood upbringing.

In conclusion : Cable may be equal to Nate's potential, but logically [as in time, it takes to get a handle of such immense raw power]he cannot wield tha same amount of control due to his being new to tha power - Whereas X-Man has had full access [no techno-organic virus to hold back powers] since issue #1.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 08:50 PM
crazyspinz

quote:
Originally posted by Nathaniel Grey
Incorrect. Cable, Stryfe and X-Man are all genetically the same creature. Over and over it's stated that X-Man and Stryfe share the EXACT same psi-signature and "genotype " as Cable. As well as the same unimaginable power. This is all confirmed in the Blood Brothers story arc; X-Man #46, Cable #63 and X-Man #47. When you read a few more X-Man or Cable comics ( Not read an inaccurate website ) please don't hesitate to return with a viable comment.

acualy, u are incorrect. cabel and stryfe are the same because stryfe is a clone of cable. nate is from a differant timeline, where he is made from the genetic material of scott and jean. but cables mother is Madelyne Pryor-Summers therefore, differant genetic make up

heres proof
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Sta...1/cablebio.html

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/cable.htm

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 09:01 PM
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

quote:
Originally posted by Nathaniel Grey
please don't hesitate to return with a viable comment.

Hope that was viable enough for ya man. smilie(please log in to view the image)/smilie

Last edited by HarmoNiC FLo on Oct 18th, 2004 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 09:07 PM
crazyspinz

quote:
Originally posted by HarmonicFlo88
I trust your qoutes are fully accurate, so you've ended that debate.

However, leme say this : X-Man has always been known to be superior when it comes to power. tha three are SUPPOSED to differ from one other when it comes to their purpose for being created.

Cable - Original
Stryfe - Complete clone of cable. Extremely evil.
X-Man - Tha summers' son with tha most power.

When X-Man's series was still being sold, he was defined as tha most powerfull being. cable - regardless of potential...simply was NOT even near that mutant power. also, x-man had gained more and more control over his powers as his series reached higher numbers whereas cable suddenly exhibits full control over his powers.

As much as i like cable, that's ludicrous. that level of control cable has now, was earned by Nate over a very long period. Not to mention he was "dispersed" off in to every living thing on earth years back...whereas cables storyline has continued. so who knows wut benefits could have been added to X-Man.

In an all fair battle, imagine if Nate didn't "die", and he fought cable. who would logically have more control? one who gradually learned [which hints that it takes a long time to get a hand-of immense psyonic powers] to use his powers or one who BAM lost tha techno-organic virus and BAM can display enormous control?

Its like doing basic addition, man. also, same goes to tha two if tha subject wasn't "Who has more power" but rather "Whos better at wielding a weapon" - in that debate cable would win hands down as he's gradually been trained so in his childhood upbringing.

In conclusion : Cable may be equal to Nate's potential, but logically [as in time, it takes to get a handle of such immense raw power]he cannot wield tha same amount of control due to his being new to tha power - Whereas X-Man has had full access [no techno-organic virus to hold back powers] since issue #1.

u say nate has mutch more control? because cabel never used his full extent because of the virus?

the virus didnt hold back any off cables power, it didnt prevent him from using his amazing power, he just needed 99% of his power to stop it from killing him 24/7. cable has mutch more control, he was constantly channeling all of that power into stoping his virus, so when it was finaly gone, he had gotten very very very good at controlling and channeling his power

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 09:46 PM