KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mobiles

Mobiles
Started by: Goth_Girl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Goth_Girl
Ur worst nightmare

Warning Mobiles

hey all
i dnt want a mobile and all my m8s keep tryin 2 pressure me in 2 gettin 1. Just because there all the rage dons't mean i have 2 get 1 !!!
it drivn me bloddy metal wot do i do ??

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:28 PM
Goth_Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Goth_Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Goth_Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

crawl in a hole and die. no expression

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:29 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

quote:
Originally posted by Mane
crawl in a hole and die. no expression

*b!tch slaps you*

Quiet bad boy.

So, GG, if you don't want a moby don't get one girl. You totally don't have to follow your peers' lead, but you know that already. Being a non-conformist and all.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:30 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

a mobile?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 05:17 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Re: Mobiles

quote:
Originally posted by Goth_Girl
hey all
i dnt want a mobile and all my m8s keep tryin 2 pressure me in 2 gettin 1. Just because there all the rage dons't mean i have 2 get 1 !!!

Well first off I would correct my english a bit and gain the energy to type what, to, one, mate, ect... And then I would just tell my freinds to shut the hell up and let me do what I want

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 05:20 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like my cell phone, get one.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 05:28 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
*b!tch slaps you*

Quiet bad boy.

oooh i love it when you get aggressive!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 05:37 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteEagle
Bionic Commando

quote:
wot do i do ??

Get one, whether you want to or not. Conform to the social standard. Don't go prepaid, get a lock in plan that will drain you financially for at least 12 months. Keep your phone on you at all times, send your friends annoying and pointless messages. Get an obnoxious ring-tone. Make sure you get a phone made after 9/11 2001. This ensures that your phone will have a built in GPS device and the government can track your every move. Have fun!

raver

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
-Albert Camus

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 07:27 AM
WhiteEagle is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteEagle a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteEagle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goth_Girl
Ur worst nightmare

hey all
i dnt want 2 be the same as every 1else like a drone or a sheep.
It just really pissed me off cuz they were wavin them infront of my face and crap miffed: anyway u peeps will think this is werid and soo not true but like there gonna chip us anyway soon sooo using a mobile is just another way of controlling us evil face

Last edited by Goth_Girl on Oct 17th, 2004 at 07:59 AM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 07:57 AM
Goth_Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Goth_Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Goth_Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteEagle
Bionic Commando

You mean putting computer chips in our brains?

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
-Albert Camus

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 08:04 AM
WhiteEagle is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteEagle a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteEagle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goth_Girl
Ur worst nightmare

no you no there going on about chipping our animals and children so that they dnt get lost..well it gonna go further. First thell put chips in out cards and credit cards and say that its for the best so that if you loose them then the police can find them. And then they,ll put them in ur pastport and then in ur arm.
Scary huh...anyway there are ways 2 stop them from doing this but u no its the goverment wat can u do?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 08:12 AM
Imaginary
blinded

If you don't want a mobile tell your friends that you're not going to be a sheep etc and if they dont listen to you find some new friends. Though personally i don't see how you could hate the idea of a mobile so much

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:04 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

quote:
hey all

thats so pathetic of them roll eyes (sarcastic)
just tell them "i dont want a mobile because i dont want you guys calling me up and perstering me to get the next 'fab' thing roll eyes (sarcastic) "

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:06 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goth_Girl
Ur worst nightmare

hehe nice1
i just dnt want 1 dnt want 2 be like every1 else like a drone,typical me roll eyes (sarcastic)
oh btw luv all ur sigs they rock !

Last edited by Goth_Girl on Oct 17th, 2004 at 09:13 AM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:08 AM
WhiteEagle
Bionic Commando

quote:
Originally posted by Imaginary
Though personally i don't see how you could hate the idea of a mobile so much

It pisses me off the way they're marketed at young people as an essential part of having any kind of social life. It also pisses me off when people try to interact with me at work and talk to someone on their mobile at the same time. That said, I have a Nokia 3210. The missing link between the brick-ish phones of old and the compact phones of today. big grin I hardly ever use it, but it's good to have when I need it.

-Albert Camus

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:19 AM
Goth_Girl
Ur worst nightmare

me2 its not like u HAVE 2 get 1 noobs that they r.
oh btw nice sig.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:34 AM
WhiteEagle
Bionic Commando

Heh, thanks. It's a render of my first 3d model. It's supposed to be me but it's not quite right. I'm happy with it though. happy

-Albert Camus

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:48 AM
Goth_Girl
Ur worst nightmare

hehe its well ace especially the blood bit .
u really look like that ? stick out tongue

Last edited by Goth_Girl on Oct 17th, 2004 at 10:58 AM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:56 AM
WhiteEagle
Bionic Commando

Ahh sort of. I was making an undead warrior for a project. Part of the criteria was that it had to have my head on the body. So, I suppose that's what I might look like if I had been killed, resurrected and given a cool black trench-coat. cool There's a full body render if you're interested. It's not a great model, but I think I learnt a lot from it.

Attachment: 01.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

-Albert Camus

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 11:13 AM
Goth_Girl
Ur worst nightmare

hehe i wos gonna say that u need 2 see a docter about ur face stick out tongue j/k
anyway that other pic is kl 2 but i prefure ur sig.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 12:39 PM