KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs Thing

Juggernaut vs Thing
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

he isnt close to juggy though, and im pretty sure he is still is 85

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 10:54 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I am pretty sure as well that Thing is class 85

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 11:13 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

because he was called class 85 in his handbook profile in 1987?....ten years prior to that he was only like class 15...in 1990 he was stronger than Hulk...his present form is not known...but at class 85 he weighed 500lbs, he presently weighs over 700

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:16 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

this is true, but not everyone changes as mutch as everyone else

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:19 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Classic Thing vs Classic Juggernaut : I really don't know how Thing will beat Juggernaut. He can not hurt him.

But Juggernaut on the other hand has better cards than Thing : he doesn't tire, can't get hurt, is considerably stronger and can hurt Thing much more than Thing can hurt Juggernaut.

A clear victory for Juggernaut.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 05:35 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

That's what I mean. Classic to classic would be Juggernaut. Current to current would probably be Thing. Peak to peak would probably last longer then I'd care to watch before Juggernaut.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 07:32 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

quote:
Originally posted by Beyonder
Juggernaut is class 100. Thing's is 85. You act as if Juggy is unstoppable as he claims. Nimrod beat his ass. Hulk has as well. Thing wouldn't get his ass as easily kicked as a lot of you think. Stop underestimating Thing and how much heart he has. He ain't going to let a b!tch a$$ like Juggernaut push him around. Juggy's just another bully that Ben would kick around Yancy Street. Ben wouldn't win, but Cain would know he was in a fight.

1. nimrod did not beat his ass, he used futuristic technology to knock him unconcious
2. hulk and juggernaut have had brawls and the fights have ended up 50/50.
3. no on'es underestimating thing, we are telling it like it is
4. if hulk could repeditly whoop things ass, what the heck kind of chance does he stand against juggernaut. plus in one issue hulk put thing in the hospital after dislocating his jaw. also I remind you, he can be hurt by little things such as fire and extremly high falls

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 09:50 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Uhm... how in the hell is Thing going to hurt Juggernaut? I mean, hulk's only got achance because he has a SUPER HEALING FACTOR and he never stops getting stronger... whereas thing ... thing ain't gonna be doing much but dancing around and annoying juggernaut. That is, until he gets flattened.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 11:26 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

thing and juggy I think would have a pritty good fight thing no way in hell could win but he still give juggy a good fight for a while. also I wouldent rely on secret war stuff it just some ohe stuff that happens on it kinda bs but make no dought thing would give juggy a fight but there no way in hell he could come up on top. JUGGY THE WINNER

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 11:35 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
spyrokinesi35

1. nimrod did not beat his ass, he used futuristic technology to knock him unconcious
2. hulk and juggernaut have had brawls and the fights have ended up 50/50.
3. no on'es underestimating thing, we are telling it like it is
4. if hulk could repeditly whoop things ass, what the heck kind of chance does he stand against juggernaut. plus in one issue hulk put thing in the hospital after dislocating his jaw. also I remind you, he can be hurt by little things such as fire and extremly high falls

Nah, your right, Nimrod didn't beat Juggy's ass. It's just that the X-Men had to interfere and SAVE Juggy's ass that's all. stick out tongue Juggy was manhandled like a little b!tch, then put down like a dog by Nimrod. And I don't see what the need for adding futuristic to his tech proves anything; Nimrod is futuristic, hence he's a formidable foe/sentinel. Unstoppable my butt, Rogue with the powers of Kurt and Colossus came to Juggy's rescue.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 12:25 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Bleh, I think it's weird how people will say things like "Jean Grey beat Juggernaut when his helmet came off, Hulk is surely stronger than Jean Grey!" or "Batman can beat Superman, he can easily beat Spiderman!"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:00 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman over rated bye people he take out normal people not super beeings

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:18 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Uhm... he took on superman when he was like 60 in the dark knight returns. With Green arrow's help (GA had one arm! XD) He almost won.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:20 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

that makes not sense at all wtf batman couldent even hurt superman

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:30 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by Beyonder
Nah, your right, Nimrod didn't beat Juggy's ass. It's just that the X-Men had to interfere and SAVE Juggy's ass that's all. stick out tongue Juggy was manhandled like a little b!tch, then put down like a dog by Nimrod. And I don't see what the need for adding futuristic to his tech proves anything; Nimrod is futuristic, hence he's a formidable foe/sentinel. Unstoppable my butt, Rogue with the powers of Kurt and Colossus came to Juggy's rescue.

Actually it was stated in a later issue that juggernaut forgot he had a forcefield to use against Nimrod. The battle would have gone differently with that.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:39 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by wolverine8888
that makes not sense at all wtf batman couldent even hurt superman

It was probably kryptonite related. Or sonics. Or something.

What I mean is like when somebody would say something like... "Nimrod beat Juggernaut easily. Magneto could beat Nimrod easily so Magneto could beat Juggernaut even easier." Hypothetically. I know how people on this board get, do not discuss any of those hypothetical battles as they were just an example.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:50 AM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

you guys obviously don't read enogh he said he is unstoppable as in no force on earth can permanenty (although temporarily) stop him. hulk can stop him, but not permanently

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 03:01 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

blob says nothing can move him...doesnt mean its a fact

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 03:32 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Well to a certain extent yes.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 03:57 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

umm...i wasnt sure something could "kinda" be a fact...Blob can be moved with sufficient force...Jugs can be stopped with sufficient force...facts

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 04:18 AM