KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » spectre vs. livign tribunal vs. beyonder

spectre vs. livign tribunal vs. beyonder
Started by: Whittdawg92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Havoc470
Smo

but the human being died though, i remember reading that spectre died and thats when he got the wrath of god, i could be wrong though, either way in scope from what i've read of these three, living tribunal would take it

i read that he died as a cop, was resurrected by a man he calls The Voice who is hinted to be god, but is never really stated as god, and the spectre has the power to enter or leave his body at anytime, so really he's the body of a human being but can leave the body and fight crime as some sort of entity, but thats nothing compared to the living tribunal especially when i read of his powers being teleporting, walk through walls, grow or shrink in size, and transmute matter, most likely everyone already knows this and theres no reason for me to type it but im bored so it's alright lol

Last edited by Havoc470 on Oct 23rd, 2004 at 04:12 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:00 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea, Spectre is alright, but it is pointless to talk about him and classify him with the likes of LT or Beyonder. I say, keep it in your own universes.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:51 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

yeah, he's way out of scope of the other two characters, and i never really liked much dc characters

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:56 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

LT wins. I would say he's even more powerful then Paola. Just a little bit...though.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:58 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Beyonder is not a close second. His powers over his own universe are nowhere near the powers of the Living Tribunal. It's like saying the king of Malta is as powerful as the emperor of the Roman Empire. Not even close.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:01 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Nobody is more powerful than Paola. Nobody.

Except me. wink

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:02 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
Nobody is more powerful than Paola. Nobody.

Except me.

Can you delete other peoples' posts at will? No. Can you close other peoples' threads when you feel fit? No. Can you issue a restraining order on me for looking through your garbage and sending you too many private messages? No.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:12 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Of course I can. I can seduce Paola at will and have her powers transferred to me. She cannot resist me.

Unless she actually reads this post.....

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:19 PM
Arsenal

Paola can't be swayed so easily. (believe me, I've tried)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:24 PM
wrathofachilles

You're not me wink

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:28 PM
Arsenal

I know. Which is why if I can't seduce Paola...you can't

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:29 PM
wrathofachilles

Lol, I've done it before and I can do it again.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:50 PM
Arsenal

How?! Tell me your secret I've been trying to seduce Paola for years now!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:52 PM
Havoc470
Smo

getting pretty off-topic here

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:53 PM
wrathofachilles

The secret is...*we're sorry, your call did not go through, please hang up and try again*

Living Tribunal easily. There, back on topic, lol.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:55 PM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
Of course I can. I can seduce Paola at will and have her powers transferred to me. She cannot resist me.

Unless she actually reads this post.....

yeah yeah, dont get a stiff one, man. i doubt she reads your posts.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:57 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
The secret is...*we're sorry, your call did not go through, please hang up and try again*

How is that a secret? I get that everytime I call her.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:02 PM
wrathofachilles

Actually she reads most posts, and I shant address the crude portion of your statement.

Yes, but you don't know the REAL number either.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:05 PM
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
Beyonder is not a close second. His powers over his own universe are nowhere near the powers of the Living Tribunal. It's like saying the king of Malta is as powerful as the emperor of the Roman Empire. Not even close.

Read the second of the two comics on this website. Read all of it. It explains the power of the Beyonder. If you want, you can read the first one, which is all about the cosmic beings.

And then tell me that Beyonder is very close to the Living Tribunal when it comes to power.

http://beyonder.chez.tiscali.fr/beyonder.html

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:07 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

What are Beyonder's powers exactly?

Last edited by Arsenal on Oct 23rd, 2004 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:08 PM