KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Walk The Line

Walk The Line
Started by: Solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

maybe the casting in chapter 27 ..meh!.. I mean Jared Leto and Lindsey Loham erm ...blah.

anyways... it is "Walk the Line" not "Walking..."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 05:22 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

James Mangold made Identity. I wouldn't be surprised if this followed in it's footsteps.

Although, I probably will be seeing this, should be interesting.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 12:06 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

I liked Identity and I think he wrote/directed Girl interrupted as well..which was a pretty good movie..so im only expecting good things happy

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 02:13 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

The "twist" ending to Identity was horrible. Although, it might've been alright without that. Girl Interrupted was damn good though.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 03:03 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I loved this movie (walk the line)...Reese was soo good!

almost loved this better than Harry Potter erm

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:23 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
noelluvspotter

so did any one see the movie if so how was it i want to see it so badly because i here it has references to all the good bands like the Beatles i love the Beatles how about most definitely my favorite band i also like johnny cash

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 01:31 AM
noelluvspotter is currently offline Click here to Send noelluvspotter a Private Message Find more posts by noelluvspotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

it had refrences to Elvis and Waylon Jennings and the Carters...stuff like that... the only thing I can think of it as far as refrence to the beatles..they said that Johnny Cash's live performance at the Folsom prison sold more albums then the beatles

but anyways... if you would have scrolled up one...i had said that I saw it and I loved it... it was really really good happy

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:39 PM
noelluvspotter

^ I did and you know something i wasn't just talking to you but hey i am glad you enjoyed it so hey what was your favorite part

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:50 PM
noelluvspotter is currently offline Click here to Send noelluvspotter a Private Message Find more posts by noelluvspotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

the movie was awesome alot of stuff bout johnny i didnt know his dad was an ass though

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:30 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Great man, good movie.

Acting is phenominal, really made me interested in the movie. The portrayal of the various families was spot on.

Being a biography, the plot was obviously believable, and thankfully they chose almost all the right things to put from his life into the movie.

Overall, I'd have to say this was a beautiful film about this legend of the music world, with seamless love stories and perfect depictions of the various stages of Cash's life.

8/10

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 01:29 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

quote: (post)
Originally posted by noelluvspotter
^ I did and you know something i wasn't just talking to you but hey i am glad you enjoyed it so hey what was your favorite part

all the Joaquin parts and all the Reese parts happy

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:15 AM
Dusty

Originally posted by MC Mike
Great man, good movie.

Acting is phenominal, really made me interested in the movie. The portrayal of the various families was spot on.

Being a biography, the plot was obviously believable, and thankfully they chose almost all the right things to put from his life into the movie.

Overall, I'd have to say this was a beautiful film about this legend of the music world, with seamless love stories and perfect depictions of the various stages of Cash's life.

8/10

Put this in the Vomitorium.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 09:12 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Originally posted by Mando
Put this in the Vomitorium.

It doesn't need to be. The Vomitorium is a place for people who want their reviews in there.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 09:15 PM
edwinian
Heavy Metal

i didnt get to go this past weekend but Walk the Line, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, and The Triangle (sci fi channel) are each on my must see in December list.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 11:19 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Originally posted by edwinian
i didnt get to go this past weekend but Walk the Line, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, and The Triangle (sci fi channel) are each on my must see in December list.

Good luck with KKBB, I dont even think it's still out anymore. Plus it was only released in about 159 theaters across the US.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 11:26 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea KKBB was a hard one to find, but better then I had hoped for.. pretty sure its gone from all theaters now though

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 03:00 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Golden Globe nom are out today... brokeback mountain got a ton...

but JP and Reese both got nods for best actor and actress in a comedy/ musical ...erm

"For best actor in a movie, musical or comedy, Globe voters nominated Pierce Brosnan as a burned-out hit man in “The Matador,” Jeff Daniels as a husband unglued by divorce in “The Squid and the Whale,” Johnny Depp as candyman Willy Wonka in “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,” Nathan Lane as a Broadway con man in “The Producers,” Cillian Murphy as a cross-dressing Irishman in “Breakfast on Pluto,” and Joaquin Phoenix as country legend Cash in “Walk the Line.”

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 05:18 PM
roguegirl15
Tinky loves U !

hello

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:34 AM
roguegirl15 is currently offline Click here to Send roguegirl15 a Private Message Find more posts by roguegirl15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:21 PM
Aluminum Falcon

Can anyone post that picture of Johnny lighting his ciggarette on a burning guitar?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 07:13 PM
Aluminum Falcon is currently offline Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote