KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Case Closed (Detective Conan) thread

The Official Case Closed (Detective Conan) thread
Started by: ssj4goku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JLred

Hopefully........This is a very good show....second in my thought to Fullmetal Alchemist

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 11:51 PM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fusion of 009 and a Fan

I have to Say I like this series, for among other reasons, Sherlock Holmes is my all time favorite Detective

The song they show in the beginning of the First Episode ("Pounding Of My Heart") was one of the first ones I was able to Write out and create Chords for on my own

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 05:35 PM
009 is currently offline Click here to Send 009 a Private Message Find more posts by 009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

You know what?

I think Rachel is retarded.....its obvious Conan is Jimmy....

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 08:32 PM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JLred
You know what?

I think Rachel is retarded.....its obvious Conan is Jimmy....

I agree. I mean they're so ignorant its not even funny.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 10:43 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

yup.....and Conan's friends are obviously not gonna be his friends when he grows older again...but the creators probably have some bs for it......

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 01:14 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

yup.....and Conan's friends are obviously not gonna be his friends when he grows older again...but the creators probably have some bs for it......

Well they're not really his friends anyway. I mean, he puts up with them, he doesn't really like them though.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 01:32 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

I tihnk inside he sorta has that cant live with em and cant live without em feeling......

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 01:50 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I tihnk inside he sorta has that cant live with em and cant live without em feeling......

I agree, because when they're in trouble, he does risk his life to save them.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 02:14 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Bout time I posted here to show my love for the series!!!

Liked this anime alot! shame it the main storyline is never really touched apon!

Seen 117 eps and 9 films! Films are much better then the series IMO..!

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I agree. I mean they're so ignorant its not even funny.

She knows... She asks him like 5 times if hes kudo... But everytime he fobs her off! or tricks he way out of it...

My fav char has to be Kaitou Kid

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Last edited by Hit_and_Miss on Jan 24th, 2006 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 07:37 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Bout time I posted here to show my love for the series!!!

Liked this anime alot! shame it the main storyline is never really touched apon!

Seen 117 eps and 9 films! Films are much better then the series IMO..!

She knows... She asks him like 5 times if hes kudo... But everytime he fobs her off! or tricks he way out of it...

My fav char has to be Kaitou Kid

She might think, but she doesn't know. lol And ignorance means you don't know something.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 08:30 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Well... Shes figured it all out.. but kudo got changed back from his cold and drink... So shes not that stupid... It is a little hard to believe that someone you knew suddenly got 10 years younger...

By Barker

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 09:35 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Well... Shes figured it all out.. but kudo got changed back from his cold and drink... So shes not that stupid... It is a little hard to believe that someone you knew suddenly got 10 years younger...

That's true, but what about the episode that Jimmy stands on a milk crate, and she talks to his shadow? LoL Pretty stupid to me.

It is kind of hard to believe. I don't know what I'd do in that sitiuation.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:22 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

yer She gets turned away there... Later his mom vouches for him... Then Kaitou Kid (who looks exactly like him) gets mistakend for him.. Then He gets his (cold/drink) cure and fools her...
Then he he does it again while his friend impersinates conan...

she does need quite a bit of convincing!

I take is by the fact your calling him jimmy, you have only seen the 50 dubbed english eps???

By Barker

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:41 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Nahh, I've seen them in Japanese. Can't say I've seen all 430 plus episodes but I've seen a good amount.

It's just the fact that Shin'ichi is a hard name to remember lol. Jimmy's much easier in my own.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:48 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

call him kudo!

how many eps have you seen??? Ive seen 1-117 165-195 and all 9 movies...

Much prefer the movies though...

by the way... Seen the FMA movie yet???

By Barker

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 01:10 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I've seen 1-100 then like 250-330 somehwere around there. About half the series as of right now.

I havent seen the movies though, how are they?

lol as a matter of fact, I still have yet to get around to it. You got to keep reminding me. lol

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 01:26 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

the movies are really good.. I recomend them over the series... Better animimation and stories.. And they tend to be a bit more soppy on the ran/kudo situation...

Also KK is in 2 of them...
Well worth watching if your a fan.. I can pm you some sites if you want...

For the last time WATCH FMA MOVIE... It completes the series! You don't know the real ending till you have seen that movie!!!

By Barker

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 01:32 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Yeah, PM me the sites.

LOL I will, I will. I just keep forgetting to.

Where have you been anyway? I haven't talked to you in like a month.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 01:41 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Just around.... I stopped with the FMA thread as I didn't wana say anymore spoilers!...

By Barker

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 11:42 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Just around.... I stopped with the FMA thread as I didn't wana say anymore spoilers!...

lol Yeah, I know, it's killing me not to say anything.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 07:56 PM