KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Made-up Teen Titans characters!

Made-up Teen Titans characters!
Started by: Ulrich Rulez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maleficus
King dork

I have been working on this character for a while.

Name: Tom Jones
Hero name: Force
Birthplace: Chicago, IL
Profile: 5'10", light brown hair, green eyes, keeps himself in good shape
Powers: Father presence, he has a bond with his late father. He can Chanel his father's spirit, this creates an aura witch he can use to fortify his attributes. The aura can also reduce the amount of damage Force would receive from an attack, and heal his less serious wounds. Force has taught himself how to fight through years of picking fights street gangs (not just an individual member, whole gangs). Force also has precognitive dreams, but he can never remember all of the details.
History: When Tom was only ten, he saw his father get killed. The murderer was a crime lord, who went by the name Larry Dennisin. Tom's father, police detective and paranormal investigator Arthur Jones, told Tom, "I'll never leave you, I will always be there to give strength." After Tom discovered the power his father gave him, he left home to find his father's killer. Tom began to get into fights with street gangs, calling himself "Force", trying to get closer to Dennisin. At the age of 14, Force found Dennisin. The crime lord had hired several mercs as body guards, many were known to be utterly ruthless and deadly. Force's use of a surprise attack took out most of the mercs, but a merc named Deathstroke put a stop to Force's charge, allowing Dennisin to escape. Force barely survived his fight with Deathstoke, escaping with many injuries. While recovering, Force had a dream about the Teen Titans. As soon as he was strong enough, Force walked all the way from the streets of Chicago to Titans tower. The first time Force met the Titens, there was not much trust. Force's first impression made him look like a lunatic. Force told the Titens about himself, and did his best to help in a fight. In time, Force gained the trust of the Titens. With the help of the Titans, Force hoped to find Dennisin and all those who chose to help him.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 07:38 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Lately, I have become a total teen titans fan. I don't have any money, so I can't buy any merchandise. When I found this site I started geeking out, I could rave about teen titans and read what other nerds rave about. This is all very the coolness.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 05:01 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D.M.H

D

Real name
Unknown

Height 5.7

Hair colour
Very dark brown

Eye colour
Unknown always wears shade’s

Appearance
D wears a long black jacket black trousers black boots black T-shirt and black shades.

Powers
Flying super strength speed energy beams brining the dead back to life (but only if they’ve v been dead less than five minuets and if there bodies are in good condition).

Weakness
Electricity

Rival
Dark D

Personality
D is rather reserved about his powers and try’s to get along with people also extremely loyal will drop anything at a moments notice to save Rock City or his friends D is unsure entirely of what he can do also rather blunt at times D trys to make the best of any situation.

Background
D Remembers nothing of his past life he was a human once but was experimented on by a brilliant but evil scientist he was created to be the perfect weapon but escaped before the scientist could wipe out the last human traits of him but left him alone and confused and with out memory D has tried unsuccessfully to piece together his pervious life

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 08:30 PM
D.M.H is currently offline Click here to Send D.M.H a Private Message Find more posts by D.M.H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

wow this thread is getting a little more progressive

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 09:01 PM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

After a year, this still isn't a story. no expression

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 09:05 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crasheee
Kill Em All

New CHarectar

Name SHadow
Weight : 156
Height 5'9
Dislike: Everything Evil/ Himself
Likes: Heavy metal /Black/ Raven (But Cant talk to her to Shy)
Power: Dark mystaical powers Using Shadows Monsters
Background :Not knowing who he is never had a family everybody around him always dies and hes alone a very quiet person very tough on the outside but soft on the inside has another side to him the evil side kinda on the insane side has Black spikey hair black clothes blue eyes and he's completly in love with raven but she doesnt even know it
his power he can lose control of it very easly and when he does people usly die when he does.........

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:04 AM
crasheee is currently offline Click here to Send crasheee a Private Message Find more posts by crasheee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crasheee
Kill Em All

Name: Unknown
Hero Name: Shadow
Appearance Long black trench coat Black T shirt and baggy jeans tattoo on back says ANTICHRIST
Height: 6'0
Weight: 170
Hair: Black spiky
Eye: Blue
Birthplace: Unknown
Weapon's: Samurai Sword
Powers: Anything with Shadows
Weakness: Unknown
Dislikes: Life
Rival: Himself

Personalty: Very Mysterious Person Very Angry About His Life Doesn't like to talk about his past has a very bad Temper and is very jealous very unpredictable very edgy is rough on the outside but has a good heart kinda on the insane side

Background: He Was abandoned by his parents when he was a baby he was raised by a old man till he was 5 then the old man mysteriously died he was alone nobody took him in hes been alone his whole life never having anyone fending for himself its always been him vs the world as he grew he began to realize that he has another side to him the evil side of him he trys to cover it and never let it he calls it Dark Shadow when he loses control of it he's a complete psychopath but he fights himself everyday but due to his miserable past its very hard but when he turned 18 his life finally turned around he met Raven and she took him to the Titans and they took him in he has secrets to him that he Doesn't tell anyone he Doesn't tell anyone about his dark side it has become a little eassier to control his darkside but still can lose control easy he is vry unstable person he only has 1 thing that he would give his life to in a minute Raven he is complely in love with her and would protect her to the end never leaving her side but she Doesn't know that he loves her he wont tell anyone he is a very powful friend but a deadly enemy.......

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 08:57 PM
crasheee is currently offline Click here to Send crasheee a Private Message Find more posts by crasheee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
M AND M

I HAVE A ANOTHER CHARACTER! (This time its a villain! evil face )

NAME: Zelfar
POWERS: Magnetism, flight and invisibility
HOME: Planet Eglanor
EQUIPMENT: Laser Kung fu stick and a invisibility Jewel.
CLOATHS: Brown cloak, silver belt and silver boots and gloves, and the rest of his cloaths are black.
ENEMIES: Teen Titans. Especially Star-fire.
APPEARANCE: Black hair, sharp teeth and pointy ears.

BIOGRAPHY: Zelfar was born in Planet Eglanor (not to far from Tammeran.) Eglanorians are carnivores which explains their sharp teeth and pointy ears for listening for prey. Zelfar was the Emperor of Eglanor and had known Tammeran for a long time. He met Black-fire and married her and they both decided to destroy Tammeran but they were stopped by the Teen Titans, now Zelfar wants revenge and with Black-fire's help, they captured Tammeranians and turned them into half robot and half alien creatures called Morogs that have no emotians. Morogs are Zelfar's and Black-fires new army they use to destroy the good.

PERSANOL: Zelfar hates Star-fire after the scar she gave him on his chest during a combat. Zelfar loves his wife Black-fire and they have powerful hidden child which they will soon unleash.

alien

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 12:03 PM
M AND M is currently offline Click here to Send M AND M a Private Message Find more posts by M AND M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
M AND M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by M AND M
I HAVE A ANOTHER CHARACTER! (This time its a villain! evil face )

NAME: Zelfar
POWERS: Magnetism, flight and invisibility
HOME: Planet Eglanor
EQUIPMENT: Laser Kung fu stick and a invisibility Jewel.
CLOATHS: Brown cloak, silver belt and silver boots and gloves, and the rest of his cloaths are black.
ENEMIES: Teen Titans. Especially Star-fire.
APPEARANCE: Black hair, sharp teeth, pointy ears and evil orange eyes.

BIOGRAPHY: Zelfar was born in Planet Eglanor (not to far from Tammeran.) Eglanorians are carnivores which explains their sharp teeth and pointy ears for listening for prey. Zelfar was the Emperor of Eglanor aand was the most cunning of all Eglanorians and Tammeranians. He had known Tammeran for a long time. He met Black-fire and married her and they both decided to destroy Tammeran but they were stopped by the Teen Titans, now Zelfar wants revenge and with Black-fire's help, they captured Tammeranians and turned them into half robot and half alien creatures called Morogs that have no emotians. Morogs are Zelfar's and Black-fires new army they use to destroy the good.

PERSANOL: Zelfar hates Star-fire after the scar she gave him on his chest during a combat. Zelfar loves his wife Black-fire and they have powerful hidden child which they will soon unleash.

alien

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 05:53 PM
M AND M is currently offline Click here to Send M AND M a Private Message Find more posts by M AND M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

((sorry but this is in the wrong place i think its suposed to go in the unhosted role plays))

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 06:00 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
After a year, this still isn't a story. no expression

I dont believe this thread was supposed to turn into a story was it?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 07:58 PM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
M AND M

I'M SORRY, BUT I'M SO GREEDY. I HAVE ANOTHER CHARACTER! rolling on floor laughing

NAME: Virtua
POWERS: Good climbing and jumping, laser bolts.
HOME: Unknown
EQUIPMENT: Gadget Belt
CLOATHS: Grey vest, black jeans, black boots.
ENEMIES: Brother Blood, Dr Chang and Gizmo
APPEARANCE: He looks like a normal human being, With brown hair and brown eyes. But under his skin he is completely robotic.

BIOGRAPHY: Virtua escaped from army of 2000 robots created by an evil robotic scientist called Dr Max Stevens. Virtua is a G-4000 robot, his only emotions are anger, joy and sadness. After he escaped from Dr stevens, he tried to forfil his perpose by being a hero and taking care of trouble. The Teen Titans found Virtua hiding at a crime scene. Virtua likes Cyborg for helping him recover from his battle damage. Virtua has a laser bolt guns which come out from under neath his wrists, his gadget belt includes electric discs, rope ect.

PERSANOL: Virtua liks Cyborg and Starfire, although he can't show it becuase he is nearly emotionless. He hates Dr Chang after trying to hack into his system, and hates Brother Blood after destroying half of his body. (Luckly Virtua survived.)
big grin

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 05:56 PM
M AND M

Okay I have another villain. smokin'

NAME: Rascer
POWERS: Sorcery and mind control.
HOME: Hive Academy
EQUIPMENT: Saphire necklace and smoking pipe.
CLOATHS: Chain mail (armour), black leather belt, black boots, black gloves, grey cloak.
ENEMIES: Teen Titans
APPEARANCE: Looks like a normal human except for his menacing purple eyes.

BIOGRAPHY: Rascer and Jinx had known each other for years. They both met in the Hive Academy and became boyfriend and girlfriend. Rascer is a Warlock and his magic is almost completely unknown. He is the last of his kind, born in a dimension called Starus. Rascer and Jinx work together occasionally, trying to get rid of Teen Titans, but most of the time they train together and in their spare time they...have...private...time together! GROSS!
sick
PERSANOL: Rascer loves Jinx very much. He hates the Teen Titans, particuly after he has lost a battle and Jinx does all she can to cheer him up.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 04:17 PM
DeadAngel303

test

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 11:15 PM
DeadAngel303 is currently offline Click here to Send DeadAngel303 a Private Message Find more posts by DeadAngel303 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

CHECK OUT my profile biography. It has a made up titan character in it.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 11:24 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadAngel303

Cool Hero

I just found this site and I think is greate!

so here is my hero

Hero name: Was call "the demon hunter", now goes by PIKE

abilities: has been trained in every martial art throughout

Powers: By killing deamons collected deamons stones (the soul of a deamon killed inside a gem), witch give him the ability to control fire, water, wind, electricity. the down side of using the gems is that they decreases his strength gradualy.

equipment: An original Musashi Miyamoto Daisho (Look it up, it's pretty cool stuff)

cloaths: white and black nija suit

Enemies: ravens father, and the kid that beg him for training "slade"

appearance: looks like a regular 18 year old, black hair, in shape, 6'0, dragon tatoo on the back.

Biography: It all started a long time ago tu long to remember, a kid was trained to defeat evil an given the gift of death if deafeted in batle with time the kid has grown into a the only really wiseguy but after senturies and senturies of fighting Pike just wants to have fun. It seens that the teen taitans can learn from him as much as it is funny to see best boy getting his butt kick. He believes he can give them a hand as long as is needed.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:58 AM
DeadAngel303 is currently offline Click here to Send DeadAngel303 a Private Message Find more posts by DeadAngel303 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moogle_xenocide
destroy all humans

Name:Zypher Reshile
Superhero I.D.: none
Height: 5'9".
Weight: 122
Power: telekenesis,telepathic,mind control,high IQ
Like's: Labs,computers,video games.
Dislikes: Slade,stupid people,ignorance,the government
personality:smart,sarcastic,slightly crazy,acts sort of like ed from cowboy bebop
Background: Zypher lived in (insert teen titans city here) and was orphaned at age six.he started to wander around the gigantic city.he'd been stealing food and water to survive.he eventually came across a scientist who'd take him in.One day the scientist asked him if he could do some tests on him.Zypher agreed and he was taken to the scientists lab.He laid on top of the table in the center of the room.He was unconsious in minutes after the scientist gave him some anesthesia.After the test was finished Zypher had felt different."what did you do to me?"he asked the scientist.no reply came."answer me!".still no reply."tell me!"he screamed as a pile of glass and machinery flew at the scientist and killed him"I have succseded!"the scientist said as he died.from that day on Zypher had learned of his powers and decided to use them for good.He met up with the titams at age 12 and has been with them ever since.

Last edited by moogle_xenocide on Oct 7th, 2005 at 01:48 AM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 01:42 AM
moogle_xenocide is currently offline Click here to Send moogle_xenocide a Private Message Find more posts by moogle_xenocide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lia Fail

Name:Alexandra
Superhero I.D.: Nocturn
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115
Power: Can throw fire balls, and controls water
Like's: anything that involves running, fighting, and trying her best to reach her goal
Background:Born on the planet Kazule, she was always quiet and people thought she was an odd girl, when she turned eight she lost her memories and space pirates invaded her planet, she ran away from the planet and joined the Space Patrol, where she faught against the space pirates. While on patrol she crash landed on earth an ran into the Titans East, who took her to the Teen Titans.
Dislikes: Talking, mean people, her brother, day light, mint ice cream, Beast Boy's jokes, Raven's sarcasim, and Starfire's cheerfulness.
Clothes: Wears army boots, black pants, black shirt, wears a golden belt, wears her mothers heart necklace. Wears a mask.
Looks like: Black hair, red streeks (can't spell right now XP ) tan skin, always looks like she's planning something. Grey-blue eyes, (hair is covered by the mask she wears)
Weapons: Steel rod, (Kinda like Robin's only red)
Does: In order to seem "Normal" she tries to fit in with everyone.

( This is actually a character from the story I made last year :P )

EDIT: Kazule is pronounced Kah-Zool

IRL friends:
DBZfan

Last edited by Lia Fail on Oct 25th, 2005 at 02:44 AM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 02:40 AM
Lia Fail is currently offline Click here to Send Lia Fail a Private Message Find more posts by Lia Fail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
M AND M

Last character stick out tongue for (Axeron)

NAME: Raimir
POWERS: Magic of Azorath
HOME: Azorath
EQUIPMENT: None, except for his Shacra jewl neclace.
CLOATHS: All brown, brown cloak ect. and silver belt.
ENIMIES: Trigon (Raven's father).

BIOGRAPHY: Raimir is Raven's only uncle, he visists Raven on her every birthday not only to visit her but also to protect her against her evil father (Trigon). Most of the time he is protecting Azorath form outsiders. He loves his country dearly but he is always worried, his health is not perfect after his terrible wounds in a battle between him and Trigon. Raimir maybe unwell from his wounds but he is very powerful and expeirenced and he his even older than Trigon himself, his actual age his unkown. Raimir has mamy unkown powers which he loves to teach Raven in his spare time.

PERSONAL: Ramir is usualy very serious but he does have a sense of humour. He of coarse can be worried and upset about his health but he keeps his sense of humour and powerful knowlage in mind. He cares very much for Raven and he always proud for her.

yes

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 07:23 PM
DaBlackJoker

MWUAHAHAHA!!!...I mean... here's my char...

Name: Unknown (Due to memory loss)
Hero name: Silver
Anti-hero name: Sliver (very creative, no? All shall be explained)
Height: Kind of short... sorta tall...
Weight: Does it really matter?
Age: Unknown. Apparently Sliver says he's immortal and considering he himself doesn't know his own past he might as well be immortal...
Dislikes: Blood and chocolate. (Again, it'll make sense later on)

Power: He cannot be hurt by any force imaginable.
He absorbs others abilities.
He can "imitate" the effects of other's abilities. This is done by creating an illusion rather than acting it out himself.
He teleports between shadows. (Think of it this way. If there is enough shadow in two different spots then he can teleport himself from one to the other.
Somehow he is able to use any weapon/machine in existence. Alien race and complicated technology have no effect on him.
There are others... I'm pretty sure he's vaguely informed of them himself...

Background: This young man is very unknown. So unknown that even he himself has no idea about himself.
All that he does know is that his name is Silver... very creative seeing as his hair is silver. The only other person he talks to is Sliver... his other personality. Yep, that's right. Dissociative Identity Disorder! Otherwise known as Split Personality Disorder.
He doesn't really plan anything he does. He wings alot of things. Does alot of things in the spur of the moment. He could be running away from an assailant and just like that he turns around in a complete circle and kicks the assailant in the face.

Silver is an introvert. He keeps to himself and doesn't talk much. While on the other hand, Sliver is the opposite (hence the Likes and Dislikes section). Sliver is very reminiscent of The Joker as in, he is insane yet very very intelligent. Where his intelligence of anything and everything is unknown but in a pinch where you're trying to save the world you wouldn't really care. Of course Sliver tends to make everything just that bit harder, kind of like that piece of wood that gets stuck in your index finger so it hurts when you write... what was that called again?
The main thing to remember about this man is that although he might have unlimited power, intelligence and youth, that doesn't mean that he can control it...

Hmm... there's more, but I'm going to try and write my own comic series someday and I might use this character... if not I'll put him into one of those RPG things you got on this site...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:53 PM
DaBlackJoker is currently offline Click here to Send DaBlackJoker a Private Message Find more posts by DaBlackJoker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote