KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » House

House
Started by: sillygirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emma718
in Australia last week we had the ep "Top Secret" from season 3 and this Wednesday it will be "Fetal Position" i think.

Ooh Fetal Position is a good episode yes

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 01:52 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

yeah, that's good to know ^.^

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 02:23 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

i haven't seen it yet.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 12:48 PM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DethRose
Owl Girl

House M.D.

I didn't see a thread for this so I decided to make one.

House is one of two shows I almost never miss. Saying that, does anyone have any comments about the show? I have to say I was glad when Amber died.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 09:08 PM
DethRose is currently offline Click here to Send DethRose a Private Message Find more posts by DethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bought the first season in the sales, watched about half of it and haven't watched any other episodes since. Just went off it. Will try and watch the rest of season 1 soon and then sell it.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 10:08 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

I am a big fan of this show and never miss an episode. The scripts are fantastic as are the performances from all the cast.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 11:24 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DethRose
Owl Girl

They made a right choice for who to Gregory House. Hugh Laurie has THE best looking eyes ever. love
Oh my God. So beautiful.
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by DethRose on Jun 15th, 2008 at 12:28 AM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 12:25 AM
DethRose is currently offline Click here to Send DethRose a Private Message Find more posts by DethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

I have always been a big fan of Hugh's. It is really nice to see him play a completely different type of character than he used to.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 12:38 AM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

House is a great show. I never miss an episode. smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 04:38 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Love this show.. Got the first 3 season on DVD will get the fourth when it comes out.

and http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t314522.html

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 05:05 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Magic_attack
House is a great show. I never miss an episode. smile

Originally posted by T.M
Love this show.. Got the first 3 season on DVD will get the fourth when it comes out.

and http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t314522.html

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 08:28 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

i freaking love House M.D. awesome show.

i wasn't very happy they killed CTB. i mean she sucked but she was good for poor Wilson.

how many people here hate the new team?

i don't i'm just curious.

i was sad when they made Thirteen positive. sad

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 02:48 PM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

I quite like the new team. I think it really has helped to keep the show fresh.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 03:13 AM
a-k-a-amber

I like the new team. I wish they hadn't done that to Amber though. I think Amber should've replace 13. I like Kutner a lot.

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 03:42 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

quote:
I think Amber should've replace 13.

i think i would have died if they replaced Thirteen with Amber.

course i'm a bit biased, besides House and Chase, Thirteen's my favorite character on the show. ^.^

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 01:32 PM
DethRose
Owl Girl

Mine too. I can't wait for the new season.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 07:27 PM
vivando-loca
untitled

me neither!

but they're replaying the fourth season on Fox, Monday nights at 9, in case you guys missed any or you just can't get enough of House. "Mirror" was the episode last night. smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 01:45 PM
DethRose
Owl Girl

I'm watching it right now.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 12:52 AM
vivando-loca
untitled

house comes back in september!!!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 06:03 PM
Croatoa
Back to Owlship.

Can't stand House. I've watched season one and I don't care to continue the series. It's just some serious dislike for the main character and how inept everyone else can be. Laurie is a great actor, but my dislike for most doctor shows weighs much more than him.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 01:53 PM
Croatoa is currently offline Click here to Send Croatoa a Private Message Find more posts by Croatoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote