KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Inuyasha RPG

Inuyasha RPG
Started by: EvilWolfWarrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mordamor22

Inuyasha leapt behind a giant boulder to find a shadowed figure he couldn't quite make out.

inuyasha: who are you? Inuyasha took his sword out and tried to use the wind scar but the "thing" fleed away. It came back and Inuyasha made it out to be a fox demon.

"I am kaze" she said somewhat quietly

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:04 AM
mordamor22 is currently offline Click here to Send mordamor22 a Private Message Find more posts by mordamor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Inuyasha: *sniffs around a bit more and follows the scent to a boulder* i know you're there now come on out! *takes out Tetsaiga*

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:05 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

[oops... nvm, sorry ignore my post]

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:05 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze gorwled... " what is it that you need from me?" she looked at him feircely

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:13 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Kari: *gets to her feet and runs outside to see Inuyasha and a strange fox/wolf demon. She blinked and cautiously approuched the two* what's going on?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:15 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

hm? kaze noticed a girl walking towards them. she growled, but was then aware of the blood dripping out of her mouth. she shut it and shook her head. she did not need to frighten the girl.... just this demon.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:18 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Kari looked at the odd demon and gave a friendly smile* hello my name is Kari and what is yours? *Kari took a step towards Kaze*

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:20 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze looked up at the girl and changed to human form. she wiped some blood off her chin and said " hello... im kaze, its...uh.. nice to meet you." then she glared at the dog demon... well, he didnt seem like a full demon to her.. *growls at inu yasha*

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:25 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*looked at Kaze* it's nice to meet you too and do not mind Inuyasha, he is somewhat kind... uh, somewhat

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:41 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(may i join)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:38 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

(Yes go ahead.)
*Sango watches everything that is going on from afar. (because she is hurt) She couldn't take it any longer. Despite Miroku's protests she grabed her weapon and limped towards the scene.*

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 03:24 PM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

the next one approaching smelled feirce. kaze clenched her fist and felt her cold icy energy swirl around it. her blue eyes glowed. not this one.... the male the other male besides the half demon was too familiar.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 12:11 AM
BaronOBeefDip
Fedora wearin' psychopath

(May I please join in as well?)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 12:49 AM
BaronOBeefDip is currently offline Click here to Send BaronOBeefDip a Private Message Find more posts by BaronOBeefDip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

(yes)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 12:50 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

((no prob i think... i just joined too))

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 01:06 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

*Sango saw what was going on and charged at the demon*

Old Post May 1st, 2005 11:18 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze growled. she raised both her hands and chanted "kyoudai hi kaze" and a powerful barrier surrounded her and blasted anything close enough to it. she disapeared before she could see who was injured by the shards of ice

Old Post May 1st, 2005 11:44 PM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

*Sango ran staight into the shield and fell to the ground limp and bleeding.*

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:38 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Kari gasped and ran to Sango* are you alright?! *Kari looked in the direction of the strange demon* who was that anyway? i mean she did seem nice, why'd she run off?

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 09:06 PM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

*Sango, amazing, rose to her feet and limped over to Miroku (who just showed up) and almost collasped on him.*

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 09:15 PM