KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » All About InuYasha

All About InuYasha
Started by: mega punk1235

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Inuyasha's long haul and rein over cartoon network is soon to be replaced by other animes that are much better... But too many damn people complain when Inuyasha was taken off of CN the first time, I'm sure it'll happen again...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 07:28 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

I wonder what will go in its place?

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 08:25 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

not a question of what.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 03:03 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

This hasent been closed?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 03:08 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

I wish It was...

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 03:34 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Why would it be closed?

According to Wind, this is the new place to bash Inuyasha...even though, this would be what, the second or third place to talk about Inuyasha?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 03:37 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

I can't complain about the show...i like it...though it does drag on and on and on...
but i don't see any reason to start riots over it? that's stupid...especially when the other show, full metal alchemist, and really good!

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 06:01 AM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

tell me Jace Rave...do you like Inuyasha more than DBZ?

just wondering...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 09:08 PM
Jace_Rave

H*LL YEAH! It's actually got a show...and DBZ drags on waaaaaaaaayyyy more than Inuyasha. Inuyasha has an overall story with a lot of filler episodes. DBZ has no over all story, just characters, and goes from pointless episode to pointless episode in each saga, then it all repeats in the next saga. I like Inuyasha mor, but Inuyasha is by far not my favorite anime either.
Yet, I watched both the DBZ and Inuyasha series (what's been showed of them)...hmm

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 10:31 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

DBX has more story and less repatition than DBZ ever had...it is also longer and has more filler EPS.Most of the DBZ EPs actually had to do with the "plot".

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 12:06 AM
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

ALl of DBZ has been shown on CN.

Inuaysha just has one main plot: to collect the shards of the Shikon jewel.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 10:12 PM
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

i agree....both inuyasha and dbz get really boring at times.
but inuyasha is better than dbz.

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 10:23 PM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Why is Inuaysha being compared to DBZ?

There are much better things to compare Inuyasha too...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 10:30 PM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

No there isn't....Inuyasha is probably along the same lines...but I like DBZ more

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 12:36 AM
Jace_Rave

how come?
you would think Inuyasha would be compared to Fushigi Yuugi...though FY would win hands down

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 04:43 AM
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

i never seen or read fushigi yugi, but i heard it dose rock harder that inuyasha.
what is it about?

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 04:37 PM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

It is what Inuyasha was made off.

Its about a junior highschool girl that falls into ancient China:Only to be called to become the priestness of Suzaku to save the kingdom of Hong Nan from invading forces. She ends up meeting this hot(but self obsessed and arrogant) man named Tamahome(who has the symbol for "Demon" on his forhead) who is actually one of her warriors(along with 6 others that she must gather).

Its one of my favorite series yessir!

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 10:39 PM
Jace_Rave

what she said!
it really is good

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 04:14 AM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

I have the fisrt EP on my comp.AIM me and snagg it!

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 09:19 AM
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

See Lexi! There is btter stuff to compare Inuyasha too than DBZ! stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 10:56 AM