KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tela's Brink! RP

Tela's Brink! RP
Started by: Tela

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

"Thanks and of course. We're not going to be in any competitions with just three skaters."

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:43 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

"Really, well thats a bummer. You should get more skaters so that we could get into one. But anywho, hows everyone doing, other then being in this doom palace."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:52 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

"Try hell." Alexis said attracting the attention of the teacher. "POlease don't say that word." he said then turned to drone on again.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:56 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

"Ok, maybe i should have just stayed out in the surf. This is dude is boring." I look back at Chris. "So you've never surfed before?"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:58 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

"It's a cool experience and can be a adrenaline rush sometimes."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:07 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Maybe I can skate too in competitons. I have had good experience," said Ally looking at Alexis pleadingly.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 02:02 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

I lean back in my chair and half listen to the droning of the teacher, and half zoned out, thinking of the hand rail up the stairs to the school I wanted to hit after school.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 02:23 AM
Tela

"Well, My bro suggested tryouts but I said we need two skaters in case one gets hurt." Alexis said. "We'll probably still have the tryouts."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 02:25 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Ally daydreamed of skating off rails and hitting everyone of them perfectly.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 02:26 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((Where do u get all the dolls for your avs)))

Alexis wrote down the information of the tryouts. "Think you can get this printed on some flyers."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 02:29 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Of course," said Ally smiling.
((I get them from FFx2.com on the animated gifs))

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 02:30 AM
Tela

"Kay, thanks. I would hand them out but I have some appointments."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 02:35 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Yeah I know what you mean," said Ally.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 02:35 AM
Tela

"I owe ya big." she told Ally.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 02:47 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Of course," said Ally waving goodbye to her new best friend.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 02:50 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Mandy was walking in the middle of her two best friends. CO captain of the cheerleading team, Ashley and the newset member of the their team Rachel.

"So anyway Travis called me last night and I was like, I am so not going out with you tommorow and he was like blah blah your such a girl you care more about your manolos than me and I was like I cant belie--"

Mandy shut out Ashleys pointless conversation, She couldn't believe she hung out with the bimbos of the school, but of course thats who her friends were supposed to be but sometimes she really wished that,

"Mandy !" Ashley broke her train of thought she glanced at rachel who was giggling uncontrollably then looked back at Ashley, "Did you get my joke!?"

"Sorry Ashley I wasnt listening"

Ashley gave her a disgusting look then smiled when she spotted a flyer, "Like ew why does that nerdy guy have a party flyer" She went over to him and took it away she walked back to where they were standing. "No wonder its a flyer for inline skating auditions, what a bore" She threw it on the floor and eeked when the high school jock Ryan walked out of his classrom. Ashley grabbed Rachels hand and they ran to him.

Mandy stayed where she was she picked up the flyer and smiled.

she's miss california <3

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 02:56 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Alexis saw the girl pick up the flyer. "Interested?" she asked. She smiled. "I mean do you skate?"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:00 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Ally looked up as the cheerleaders enetered. She slumped in her seat because she hated being caught up in their messes.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:00 AM
XornonJay

wait wait, so are we in class, or in the hall? Now i'm a bit lost.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:07 AM
xeous
The Next.

(Just say that class was dismissed...we're in the hall...)

Chris gazed over at the cheerleaders while talking to Mike,

"Yeah, I've never surfed...I'm from Minnesota. It's pretty much hockey, hockey, and more hockey..."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:09 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote