KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tela's Brink! RP

Tela's Brink! RP
Started by: Tela

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Mandy saw Alexis for the first time, she smiled and said, "actually I am really int--"

Ashley cut in, "yeah what the hell do you want?" Ashley had come back with Rachel and Ryan. Ryan took the flyer away from Mandy and started to laugh, "In lines skating!?, What a loser sport!, "Yo Adam, did you see these stupid flyers!?" Ryan walked away to join his friend.

Ashley grabbed MAndy's arm, "Lets get out of here Mandy, They walked to their class, and Mandy slumped her head with dissapointment.

she's miss california <3

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:11 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

"I would die with a beach and warm weather dude." I notice Chris' look and nudge him. "Go for it man. What have u got to loose."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:12 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Mandy let of go of Ashleys hold, "Its break theres no class, idiot!"

"Gosh mandy! dont get so pissed my mistake!!" Ashley said as she took out her water bottle,

she's miss california <3

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:15 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

"wow, excuse me a minute Chris." I catch up with Mandy and her friends. I take a deep brethe before talking, knowing i'll studder if i don't. "Hey, I don't she appriceated that. If she wants to skate, let her skate." I hope the fact that I'm a guy will help them keep there mouth shut.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:16 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

I turn and face Mandy. "I'm Mike, or Mikey if you like. A group of us are going surfing after school. I have an extra board if you don't know how already, if you want to join us." I quickly move away, before I get to shy, and head back to Chris. "Sorry. I hate when people get pressured into the crowd they don't like. I had to do that for a while back home, and its no fun at all mate."

Last edited by XornonJay on Mar 10th, 2004 at 03:31 AM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:23 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Ashley looked at him," excuse me, person, I dont think I know you, but being as pretty as i am you probably know me, but that doesnt mean you have to get in our business!"

Mandy shook her head, "Ash quit it!, you know He's right!"

Ashley glared at Mandy,"Mandy you have to much to lose, so just keep quiet!, unless you want me to be the new captain you stay the hell away from skating!, Nca finals are coming up and you have to give cheerleading everything!, not only will you ruin your life but you'll ruin the teams winning reputation! Think about it!"

Ashley stormed away and rachel gave her a warm smile, "Ashleys right Mandy we need you." Rachel ran to catch up to Ashley.

Mandy looked at the guy and sighed.

she's miss california <3

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:24 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

((that post goes before your second post))

she's miss california <3

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:25 AM
xeous
The Next.

Chris sees a man walking down the hallway with dress clothes on...He figures him to be a teacher...

"Excuse me. Is there a hockey team at this school?"

"Yes, there actually is...We're pretty terrible too. Why do you ask? Know someone that wants to play?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. Are there tryouts or anything?"

"Well...Early training started last week but I bet your friend could show up tonight and start working out...They inline skate in the off season to try to get a leg up. Sometimes they play inline hockey too...I'm actually an assistant coach. Your 'friend' should show up at about 5. Practice is until 7. See you..your friend there!"

Chris ran up to Mike.

"Where can I go to get some inline skates?"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:26 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

"I got some extra around my place somewhere. If I can't find them, then I know of a place at the beach you can find a good pair, if you have money."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:30 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Ally caught up with Mandy. "Is it too late to try out for cheerleading cause it looks like you need a friend," said Ally with a warm smile.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:31 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

((mandy, i edited my post so that i told u my name, sry i forgot that earlier))

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:32 AM
xeous
The Next.

"I don't have money but I think that they'll take a trade..."

Chris thought of his Bobby Orr signed stick...It might be worth a couple grand...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:38 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Alexis caught up with Ashley. She was going to say something when she saw her bro Val. As normal he had other girl cheerleaders fawning over him. He smiled when he saw his sister and walked over followed by the leaders. "Hey Alexis." he said. "ENjoying yourself."

"Not really. I've made a few friends."

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:43 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Mandy smiled at her and said, "Yeah, I'm mandy, and you are ?"

she's miss california <3

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:43 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

AShley looked at VAl and gave the others cheerleaders a go away look. The cheerleaders walked away and AShley gave VAl a sweet smile, "Hey VAl i didnt see you at Ryan's Party, I missed you !?"

she's miss california <3

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:45 AM
xeous
The Next.

Chris nudged Mike.

"Who'se this guy?"

He asked in a low tone...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:47 AM
Tela

Val arched an eyebrow. "Oh, I was helping My sis, Alexis unpack. Sorry. GUess from now on you have two of us." He put his arm around his sister's neck.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:48 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

"oh how nice," Ashley looked at Alexis and gave her a mean look. "Well have fun with your sister or whatever she is, See you around"

Ashley walked away with Rachel.

she's miss california <3

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:55 AM
xeous
The Next.

Chris just shook his head and laughed.

"Girls...Hey man, I'll see you after school about those skates."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:57 AM
Tela

Val shrugged. "Funny how the old saying, nlood is thicker than water, is correct."

Alexis laughed she handed her brother a flyer. "Like it." Val nodded.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 03:57 AM