KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The New Clone Wars

The New Clone Wars
Started by: The New History

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CG-Realms

jedijunky1138: I gladly paid when you could get just the Hyperspace subscription, and I'd still be gladly paying were that the case. Alas, I have no interest in the magazine or whatever other drivel they use to artificially drive up the price. I also dislike the idea of features like this that would have been free content before Hyperspace came around.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 02:46 PM
Click here to Send CG-Realms a Private Message Find more posts by CG-Realms Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ImperialPEZ
Clone Flavored

Oh yes they are, and we may have our first look at the epIII droid tri-fighter. pic20

"Only now, at the end, do you understand"

Last edited by ImperialPEZ on Dec 8th, 2004 at 02:52 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 02:50 PM
Click here to Send ImperialPEZ a Private Message Find more posts by ImperialPEZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sideburns78

h**tp://mtwarezz.larevolucion.com/clone/

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 04:26 PM
Click here to Send sideburns78 a Private Message Find more posts by sideburns78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theshakl

is this about the new stuff on hyperspace?

cause i haven't seen them

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 12:41 AM
Click here to Send theshakl a Private Message Find more posts by theshakl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

quote:
Originally posted by CG-Realms
jedijunky1138: I gladly paid when you could get just the Hyperspace subscription, and I'd still be gladly paying were that the case. Alas, I have no interest in the magazine or whatever other drivel they use to artificially drive up the price. I also dislike the idea of features like this that would have been free content before Hyperspace came around.
But is it fair to be giving you free access to content that WE paid for? NO! I call for a freeze on all HS stuff until some of these moochers can show some true gratitude.

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 12:47 AM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Well someone's in a mood.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 12:50 AM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theshakl

nevermind thanks

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 12:51 AM
Click here to Send theshakl a Private Message Find more posts by theshakl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta51VE

The New Clone Wars -- Preview Gallery
December 07, 2004

On March 21, Cartoon Network will continue the Star Wars: Clone Wars micro-series. Again helmed by Genndy Tartakovsky and Paul Rudish, the Emmy award-winning and critically acclaimed animated adventures will return in a new format -- longer, with more room to weave a more detailed story. The five new 12-minute chapters will air daily. Picking up where Chapter 20 of the Star Wars: Clone Wars micro-series left off, these five shorts also advance further down the timeline, leading into the events that start off Episode III.

Cartoon Network and starwars.com Hyperspace are pleased to bring Star Wars fans an exclusive online look at some of the art that will appear in the next season of Star Wars: Clone Wars.

Fans of the series, be sure to check out yesterday's news about the forthcoming Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume 1 DVD release.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 01:31 AM
Click here to Send Delta51VE a Private Message Find more posts by Delta51VE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta51VE

I was going to post a link to the pics but after the excellent point made, I'm not so sure any more.

It would be nice if the seemingly ungrateful "noobs" would say please or thank you instead of DEMANDING things that we pay for!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 01:33 AM
Click here to Send Delta51VE a Private Message Find more posts by Delta51VE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

Thanks for the back up there delta5ive.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 01:41 AM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

quote:
Originally posted by ArthasKnight
Well someone's in a mood.
Mood? No, I have felt this way about this for a long time now. I think it's about time people realize that the people who do post there info are sticking there neck out without even a true thank you. It's almost the same as looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 01:45 AM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Sorry peeps for sounding so demanding. I didn't think of that when I posted this topic. So no hard fillings? smile

Last edited by The New History on Dec 10th, 2004 at 04:47 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 04:32 AM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

theres only five new ones? or did they mean on the debut day of march 21st?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 03:37 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are only 5.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 06:59 AM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lucasfilm
has a hardon

quote:
"Single and looking,
born in 1988 any girl that likes Star Wars and rock contact me he he he

oh and is religious

LOL!! laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 12:55 AM
Click here to Send lucasfilm a Private Message Find more posts by lucasfilm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote