KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and The Half Blooded Prince - Discussion

Harry Potter and The Half Blooded Prince - Discussion
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (65): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
harry_fan
master of magic

oh no you stopped keep going i will be here to
read the rest really good!! thumb up

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 04:44 AM
harry_fan is currently offline Click here to Send harry_fan a Private Message Find more posts by harry_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Thanks, im writing abit right now!! Sori that im so slow!! just don't want to post something thats not good, and i can't think of what to write right now

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 04:50 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harry_fan
master of magic

allright you take your time kk wink

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 05:27 AM
harry_fan is currently offline Click here to Send harry_fan a Private Message Find more posts by harry_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

thanks, there will be more up tonight or tomorrow morning

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 05:35 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harry_fan
master of magic

ok i guess ill look at it tomorrow then

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 08:35 AM
spidergrl
Living

( i got a little bit more, but im trying to write alot now, unsteed of little bits )

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 08:36 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

What the...?
Coupla spelling and puctuation errors. I tend to stress those things. But it's been getting better.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 05:50 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I just read the last paragraph, by the way.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 05:50 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

What did you mean by - what the . . . ??

and

I just read the last paragraph, by the way??

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 08:02 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I read your last excerpt from the story, and was suprised at the way the relationships in the plot are turning out. But I realized I was on the first page after I posted in.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 01:57 AM
spidergrl
Living

ohhh right!! yea i want harry and hermionie to get together; you just wait and see what twists and turns come up!! there'll be more of sirus don't you worry about that one!!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 02:01 AM
harry_fan
master of magic

hey when you going to let me no what happens im just itchen to know what ron wants to say to harry

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 02:06 AM
spidergrl
Living

Very soon, just finsihing the next chapter...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 02:12 AM
spidergrl
Living

( as i promised, more of the story. Sorry its not that long. Im writing the next chapter now and should be up in the next day or two. )

Hermionie said, as she walked over and took a seat next to Ginny; they were obviously waiting for Harry to leave the room so they could have some ‘girl talk’.
“Ok, sure thing. I’ll go up there now!” Harry said, he turned and walked out of the kitchen and heard the chatter behind him. He made his way up the stairs; relising that he wasn’t as fit as he had been last summer. He reached the top of the stairs and walked across to Ron’s door. It had been left opening a bit and Harry could see him through that gap; he had his head in his hands and Harry couldn’t see his face expressions. Harry knocked politely on the door (even though he knew he didn’t have to, he did anyway) and walked in. Ron raised his head to show a huge smile, it really must be good news. Harry could hardly get to sit down before he wanted to know exactly what had happened.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 03:35 AM
spidergrl
Living

! Chapter 6

“So what happened” Harry said, in an eager voice. He wanted to be filled in on everything that had been happening. He had been at the Dursley’s for most of the Summer Holidays and felt like he had missed out on a lot of new things. Harry knew that it wasn’t Ron’s or Hermionie’s fault but no matter what he always felt like he was alone.
“Well she wanted to talk about the other day!” He said, a smile trying not to come across his. “She said that she has been thinking of me more and more this summer and that she was surprised by what happened. But she didn’t hate it. I said that I was sorry for what had happened, and that it was wrong just to spring that on her.” He continued as he looked at Harry, wanting to know what she said but Ron didn’t look like he was going to carry on the story.

He just sat there on the bed in the same position he been when Harry first entered and then left the room. Harry looked around trying to pass time until Ron would continue. He still had his favourite Quidditch Teams posters; which were now interested in the conversation. Harry wondered why seen they had been in the room when Hermionie was and must have heard everything.
“And…Then” Harry insisted after another few minutes, Ron couldn’t just leave it at that. They were his two best friends and he had to know what was going on.
“Well, then she said that it was alright, it was as she aid surprising but good!” He said, the grin appearing suddenly on his face again. “She told me that she likes being friends…” Ron stopped and didn’t look that happy now. Ohh no, Harry thought. This doesn’t sound good now. Harry widened his eyes at Ron, indicating to carry on the story.

“Well then she kissed me! Out of no where she just kissed me.” He went red, but not from being embarrassed, but from being proud. Harry knew why, Hermionie has become an even prettier teenager and any guy would love to be with her. Harry slapped Ron on the back, in a congratulating way and waited for what came next. “And with that she walked out and went down stairs. But the problem is, I don’t know what’s happening between us. I mean she said that she liked being my friend and then kissed me and left it at that. Harry, how am I suppose to know what’s happening?” He asked, and Harry’s expression could have answered that with out even opening his mouth.
“Um, Ron I don’t think that Im the ‘best’ person to talk about relationship advice to. I mean, do you remember what happened with Cho?” Harry was right, he wasn’t the best with relationships but he was all that Ron had; apart from Ginny and Ron didn’t feel that comfortable talking to his little sister about his love life.
“Ohh well Harry. Come on. How are things between you two? I mean last I heard she was going out with Ginny’s x.” Ron finished, as he lied back onto the bed and looked up as his roof. One of the world’s best Quidditich’s captains was looking back and waving at him.
“Well every since that day on the train going back to the Dursleys (Harry wouldn’t even refer to it as ‘home’) I haven’t really talked to her.” He said, Ron turned and looked at him, knowing that there was more to his story as well.
“Except…” He persuade, as he sat back up, wanting to know more. “Come on mate, I told you what happened with me and Hermionie.” Ron now insisting that Harry had to tell him, after all Ron had spilled his guts and he knew that Harry was holding something back.

“Ohh alright then. I got an owl over the holidays. Seen the Dursleys have been staying away from me, im allowed Hedwig. The letter was from Cho, she wanted to know how I was. She also…she also apologized about last year with everything between us and...and well Cedric.” Harry finished, he had started to stop having night mares about Cedric in the graveyard and also the corridor in the Ministry. He instead now woke with visions of seeing Sirius. Although he couldn’t remember dreaming about him, he had this feeling that he was around. It was strange, Harry knew that, but he swore that he saw him in his room late one night when he woke to a sound. He didn’t dare tell Hermionie or Ron this because as usual he would know there reactions, and strangely enough; he liked thinking that Sirius was there, he liked the hope that he might get to see his God Father once again!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 03:35 AM
harry_fan
master of magic

hmmm that was interesting hermione kissed ron, well they did act like it a couple of times hmmmmm thumb up

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 04:55 AM
harry_fan
master of magic

yoe

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 05:03 AM
harry_fan
master of magic

just checking something

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 05:07 AM
spidergrl
Living

I'll be posting the next chapter, very soon!!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 06:06 AM
spidergrl
Living

( the next chapter as promised, and working on the next. hope you like this part!? )

CHAPTER 7

Harry forgot about Sirius when he was snapped back with a glare from Ron.
“What’s up with you? Its like you snap into another wizard world and start day dreaming.” Ron said, looking into Harry’s eyes carefully, making sure that it was him and not anyone else.
“Sorry, I was just…hmm…thinking of something. Anyway, so Cho said sorry and we got writing. For the whole holidays actually, and she turns out to be all right. Well once you get passed the bit where she cries, and giggles with her girl friends and hates when we kick her houses ass in quidditch.” Ron will remember that day forever, for once he had the attention and he made the most of it.

They finished the conversation and made their way down stairs. Mrs. Weasley was down stairs, running around like mad and snapped at anyone who bothered to ask if she wanted any help.
“No, no, NO! I am fine, just if you children would get out of my way, I could may be move a little faster. Harry and Ron walked into the kitchen to find Ginny and Hermionie still there sitting on the stools. They both sat down and looked at them, they were giggling about something; Harry and Ron didn’t bothering asking what it was about as they had a feeling it must be about guys.
“So you guys, what’s been happening around here these holidays? And why is your mother stressing out, what for?” Harry asked, wanting to be informed about every little detail that’s been going on.
“Well apart from the usual stuff.” Ron sneaked a quick look at Hermionie and he suddenly went red. “Well, umm, we get our Hogwarts letters in a couple of days, I think the day before your birthday?” He questioned, looking around for support.
“Yes.” Hermionie answered for him. “We get the letters the day before. I can’t wait to go book shopping in Diagon Alley, its going to be so much fun being a year older.”
“Yea, we can boss even smaller twerps around” Ron said, a hug grin on his face and saw that Harry was thinking the exact same thing.
“Come on you two, I thought that you would have learnt your lesson about using your power to the right ability!” Hermionie exclaimed, looking alittle annoyed.
“Anyway.” Ron pushed on. “Tomorrow we’re all going out to the Dengue Hill for the ceremony.” They all looked at Harry, and he suddenly went a little red.
“Ohh, yea. I nearly forgot about that. Ah, is that why your mum is so busy Ron? She’s getting ready for it?” Harry said, imagining what’s its going to be like saying good bye to his godfather. He didn’t want to in a way. He didn’t want to let all his thoughts and memories go. He wanted to keep the vision of his godfather alive inside of him. Harry still felt angry that Sirius had left him, it just wasn’t the same, nothing will ever feel he same again he thought.

“Yea, mums trying to organise everything before tomorrow. I mean a wizard farewell is different from the muggels. Can you even believe that I saw one on that ‘television’ thing that they actually burn them, I mean why would they hurt there souls and body like that.” Ron said, with a joint look of hurt but discust on his face.
“Well what’s the wizards farewells like?” Harry asked, wanting to know what tomorrow was going to be like. Were there going to be people there dressed in black remembering him. He didn’t have that many friends, as they all thought that he had betrayed Harry’s parents.

Ron didn’t have a chance to answer, because just then Mrs. Weasley walked in shooing the kids away while she continued her hard work. That afternoon went by slowly, as all 4 of them played quidditch outside, making the time pass by; but secretly Harry didn’t want the day to end, he didn’t want tomorrow to come; he dreaded what would happen tomorrow.
That night after a late dinner, Harry and Ron said good night and went up into his room. They got ready for bed and lay down. Harry lay on his back and looked up at the ceiling with all the posters. Wouldn’t it be great to live here he thought, away from the Dursleys. I would live with my friend and his family, everything I need is right here.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 09:07 AM