KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Will there be a judgement day?

Will there be a judgement day?
Started by: Jackie Malfoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

In addition, i wuold like to ask all the hard core almost fundamentalist Christians out there What they think about the other religions, lIke Budism, or Islam (Islam = Matrix, literly, its the beleif that tehre inner spirt, aka us, is trapped on this earth aka the Matrix, and that we are seperated with Original god that created us, and by praing we can reform the tunnul, or lost channel and reach god away from this "prison world")

What do you think, thoes who are not swaded from God, What do you think of thoes Pollythiestic Relegions uot tehre today, and the people who follow them?

And what do you think about the Dinnorsaurs tat walked the earth over 65 million years ago?

What about thoes HArd Core Fundamentalitic people? Do you think that the all the scientific discoveries where hoaxes? if not all which ones?

Do you beleive that Eveoltion is also a hoax?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 07:44 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Bardock42

Why do you dislike humanity to much, don't get me wrong I don't think we are great either but I would like to hear your reasons -- Wind Dancer

I don't necessary hate humanity. Is just that there things I sincerely don't like. I believe that this is a Dog eat Dog world. You fight your own fight and help those can't defend themselves. But at the same time I just don't trust ANYONE. There is only two people I trust and love and for me that's enough. I've seen some sickening shit and I just wish those people get some punishment of some kind. If it doesn't happen....well, I'll continue to be pessimistic towards humanity.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 07:46 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

not at all crash, youre forgetting that according to scripture we were all given free will, allowing us to do as we wished, however it is God's wish that we follow in the ways of his son Jesus Christ, although we dont have to...thereby leaving us accountable for our actions, however he knows we are flawed and with free will we are bound to make mistakes which is why Christ died for our sins to allow us to be forgiven. and what i said about pouring a soda is not that he controls that but think of what it would take to create something so intricate, all the things that have to happen in order for you to get that soda from the refrig. into a glass. and Bardock i fully agree with the last thing you said, i dont think a person has to go to church everyweek and pray three times a day, morerather i belive that if a person leads a good, selfless, kind giving, and loving life, he/she will be welcolmed in the gates of heaven, sorry for the long post but i couldnt think of a way to shorten it

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 07:46 PM
SithSpy is currently offline Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

So god Created All of yourSel<ves All our Circulatory System, our Nervous System, Wow he most of been some scientist.

Still didn't answer my other questiosn thought wink

I woulso like to say this:

2000 years or so ag, Greeks and romans Beleived in a pollyhtiesic Religon, with hundreds of different gods, that aws the main religions ... of sorts, Same with Buddism and such,

Now 90% of the world beelives in a singular god, and the Ide of the god of love and everything is almosta ll gone,s ave for Buddism and such (gods of fertility, richness....)

What will we belive in 2000 years from now?

I am nto pure atheist, i was Rased a Christian, I just don'T beleive in the Bible, I beleive SOME stuff is accurate, the trials fo Jesus and such, but I don'T beleive in any of the miracles. I don't beleive IN mircales

Nore do i beleive in Love at first sight, but thats something else.

We should follow the morals of the Bible and the good morals of the religions, but other then that, Religions fight among each other, and what isa good thing can come out to be a very bad thing.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 08:05 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

what was your other question. and keep in mind God couldnt be a scientist, science is something created by man to understand what God created--bet you never heard it defined like that before, lol

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 08:08 PM
SithSpy is currently offline Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Its on the previous page stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 08:10 PM
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

and as far as beliving in miracles, i have never personally experienced one, other than the fact that i was born healthy, however it is documented that unexplained healings and other miracles have happened, whether you attribute it to God or sheer will of man, i dont know but they are out there, and i agree with the last part of what you said, that we should all lead good lives and holy wars are the biggest instance of hipocracy in the world, no god would want us to kill what he has created. just my thought tho'

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 08:11 PM
Bardock42

well I mean if you see god as a way of life I can agree with that
but I just can't belive in a real God it sounds so irrational to me.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 08:52 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

in the same respect it sounds irrational to me to belive that our universe, our history, our entire existence came about because of some cosmic car accident where two things ran into each other and caused the big bang, to tell you the truth i think religion and science can coexists with an open mind u just need to see it from the right point of view.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 08:56 PM
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

and also, it depends on your definition of real---most belive real to be something that you can touch see smell hear, in that sense God is not "real" he is something that is beyond the comprehension of our minds. and to those who KNOW that God does not exist, remember back before Columbus sailed, people KNEW that the world was flat, truth and whats real just means its what we accept at the moment, weve allready proven to ourselves that what we KNOW to be true, can be flipped on us at a moments notice, because noone knows what discoveries tommorow brings

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 08:59 PM
Bardock42

well I can accept some kind of eternal thing that was before the Big Bang but a living God that actually acts on the world is just not believably to me?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 09:01 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Oh well I totally agree we can never know I am just saying what I belive and why I belive it.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 09:02 PM
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

oh your absolutley right, I tottally respect people that stand by their beliefs, in the same sense that what i belive may, hypothetically, be wrong. that doesent deter me, and that is what Faith is

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 09:04 PM
Bardock42

I actually would like to know your view on Judgement Day, I think you didn't state it yet.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 09:28 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

The Universe Was reconstructed Infinity Amount of times, Its just that before the cosmic forces and gravitational feilds Caused eevrything to go abck together into a mass the size of a pinhead, then Beacsue of the rpessure it exploaded, Only this time the universe will die in cold. A it keeps on expanding. So no more big crunch.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 09:38 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

And as for the Apocalypse, Well everything Points to either 2005 (or as a belive it ) 2008 / 2012

2005 - My friend is dreadfulyl afraid that aliens will come abcka nd abduct us all.

2008 / 2012, tehre aws an error in calculating the Actual Date of the years, we might eb in 2007, and the end might be next year or in 5 years., or we might be in either 1999 or in 1995...

In which case the biblical apocolypse. But I beleive it will be Nuclear destruction... if only the Alxendria Library was not burnt down, They hide some stuff before we just need to find it.

I also ebelive in A Post Nuclear war that happened 3 times beofere on this earth, the enxt one will be the end,

Proofs? Texts in the Mahabarata, Ancient skriputers, A "sheet of glass" found underneath the new Mexican Desert which can be only cause be grains of sand crystilizing with each other, Which can be done using a nuclear weapon.

Within the Mahabarata, It said all sorts of tuff lie that, the Mahabarahta describs VERY accuratly jet plans and heo they work, twhat a nuclear balst looks like, the effects of nerve gas.

The Mahabarata is 2,000 years old.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 09:43 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

No, there will be no judgement day, a meteor will hit the earth and destroy everything, or else there will be a nuclear holocaust.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 09:45 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

quote:
I don't belive in a Judgement Day, espeially since the Guy who wrote about it seems to be a lunatic, who was it John if I recall right. As I said befvore the Bible has good parts that can show you how to live your Life (of you interpret them right) but Judgement Day is just plain stupid. If God was good he would acccept everyone, I sure hope there is a good God but I can't believe in him.
But if there should actually be a judgement day well shit happens.

Yes and he'd accept all the murderers and thieves and they could go around in heaven having enjoyment in causing pain to others-yeah that's right come on admit it your just pissed your missing something from your life.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 12:33 AM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

quote:
Of course eviln people should be punished, nbut itr womn't happen from a God who in my opinion doesn't exist.

then who will they be punished by-a higher power? that's the same thing as saying their is a GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 12:34 AM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
Whoever does it ....(God, The Devil, A crazy Machine, An Alien invader) this world needs to get purge fast.

Oh so sorry according to that good ol' book the world I'll get a lot worse than it is now before judgement day sorry.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 12:36 AM