KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Archival Records (Character Reference) Mark II

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Archival Records (Character Reference) Mark II
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Yeah, pictures are nice. yes

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 12:21 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

hmmm kool

Ush arnt i suppost to be in here

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 10:08 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He just hasn't put you up yet.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 10:24 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

is Kit Fisto the fish like guy?

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 4th, 2005 06:55 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

He's the tentacle guy.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:01 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

...that knocked over C-3PO in a burst of Jedi humor.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:06 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Don't blame him...that damn droid is annoying.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:07 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

*grabs anti-C3PO-Jar-Jar combo launcher*

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:25 PM
Peach
mordrem

Does that thing kill ewoks, too? eek!

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:26 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Maaaaaaaaaaaybe... whistle

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:29 PM
Peach
mordrem

stick out tongue

We should probably try to keep to taking over 1 thread....instead of hijacking all of them.....

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:32 PM
RocasAtoll

Here's my bio:

My name is Kiu Dun of Coruscant. My family was a major player in the polotics of Onderon until we moved here to Coruscant to protect the Senator from Onderon. I was noticed by a Jedi Master named Renna Jace while she was at a meeting with my family. She noticed that I was a Miraluka and instantly took me in after she examined me.

My first mission with my Master was one to the world of Alderaan. We were to take out a Crime boss but it went horribly wrong and it ended up with my Master being captured. When I returned, the Council promoted me to a Jedi Knight and from there went on numerous missions.

One fo my last missions was to the planet of Correllia. I was sent there to help sort out a problem between two of the politicians. When I got there, I instantly found out that one of politican I was supposed to help was killed in cold blood by what looked like a lightsabre. I went out from there and met with the other politician at the location.
When I arrived, I found the politician dead on the ground and a Dark Jed istanding over his lifeless body. It was my Master.

I pulled out my lightsabre and rushed at her, hoping to at least get revenge. I was able to keep up with her for long enough that I was able to get away. She followed me and then I lunged at her and cut off her hand. That was the last I saw of her.

The next week, my sister was killed along with two of my brothers. I found out later that it was my former Master, Renna Jace.

I left the Order soon after finding its rules too constrictive. I went off on my own until I decided to follow in my father's footsteps and protected the senator from Onderon. I later gave up that position to help out the Renegades.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:22 AM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Kit Fisto has red eyes right.

well for now at least,

Old Post May 5th, 2005 06:30 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Nope. messed

Old Post May 7th, 2005 04:38 PM
The Rover

Is it just me or did Ush never post my char.'s bio....stick out tongue

Old Post May 31st, 2005 12:30 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

does he only have the chars that are currently playing or all of them?

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 01:16 AM
The Rover

Currently playing.
But it's weird, 'cause he's got my Stats. up....stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 02:43 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Post is probably full, there's a word limit on how much you can put in one post.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 02:51 AM
The Rover

Oh yeah, forget about those damned things....stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 02:56 AM