KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (681): « First ... « 472 473 [474] 475 476 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

The Hitman's Bodyguard. 8/10.

Salma Hayek was freaking hilarious.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 09:23 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Valhalla Rising
Death Note
Stand by Me
Lord of the Flies

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 11:07 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Interstellar
Batman and Harley Quinn

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:42 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dreampanther

Baywatch is ridiculous, stupid, silly and laugh-out-loud funny. The great thing is nobody in the movie takes themselves seriously and neither should you. They make fun of everything, even the original TV series but they do so with no malice and always tongue-in-cheek. Plus - lots of hot bodies in skimpy swimsuits. Aaaah, and the slow motion running... 11/10 for comedy, though overall a 7/10 since besides humour there's not much of a story.

i second the new baywatch film and agree with everything you have said about this movie thumb up

sure the cgi was terrible and the little fight scenes where poorly directed but they didn't take away from the fun and entertainment thumb up

i also had very low exceptions for baywatch 2017 and it surprised me on how good it was

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 10:30 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Hitman's Bodyguard

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 07:02 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Logan Lucky.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 07:21 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Logan Lucky.
Originally posted by Kazenji
The Hitman's Bodyguard

How were they?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:23 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Logan Lucky was good, nothing ground breaking, it was a pretty typical heist movie with a hill billy twist.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:58 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Double Feature.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 06:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
How were they?

Hitman's Bodyguard was good, Good chemistry between Reynolds & Jackson and funny too.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 01:33 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Wraith
Blade Runner
In the Valley of Violence
Bloodsport

Last edited by carthage on Sep 7th, 2017 at 05:39 AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 05:28 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Train to Busan
John Wick 2

Both great films

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 08:24 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

It 9/10

Late Phases 5/10 (Werewolf actor was bad, effects were bad, though the old Vet guy was an interesting character)

Rambo 4 8/10

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 12:11 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Rupture (2017)

Sucked. thumb down

Starship Troopers 2: Hero of the Federation (2004)

Second or third time I've seen it. Man, I really like this movie... I like the Starship Troopers series. Call me crazy.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 12:14 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

An Inconvenient Truth (2006)

Seemed an appropriate day to watch it since I'm off work as a result of the longest running Category 5 hurricane. It's a very good and informative documentary.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 08:52 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It (2017).

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 09:02 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

An Inconvenient Truth (2006)

Seemed an appropriate day to watch it since I'm off work as a result of the longest running Category 5 hurricane. It's a very good and informative documentary.

So instead of helping in the recovery and rebuilding efforts you selfishly go to the movies.

NIce.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 09:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ No, I stayed indoors and didn't leave the house as instructed due to dangerous conditions. wink

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 10:22 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rushmore.

Don't like. Seemed like the presentious self indulgent garbage of someone making a self insertion character about their days as a bullied youth, where no one acts/reacts like a human being, nor are most of the events funny..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 03:53 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

^ No, I stayed indoors and didn't leave the house as instructed due to dangerous conditions. wink

OH so now you are a Litte Johnny Do Good. That is Even WORSE!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 03:55 AM