KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (681): « First ... « 496 497 [498] 499 500 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ Mom and Dad sucked. thumb down

Red Sparrow (2018)

Decent, but not my cup of tea.

Lawless (2012)

Awesome little prohibition film set in the 30s. It essentially plays like a 'gangster' film and it's awesome. Dat cast, tho...

Tom Hardy
Jessica Chastain
Guy Pearce
Gary Oldman
Shia LaBeouf
Dane DeHaan
Jason Clarke

thumb up thumb up

Old Post May 15th, 2018 10:21 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
^ Mom and Dad sucked. thumb down

:

Why do you hate Movies so much Patty?

Or is it that the movie didn't vibe well with you because New Daddy Syndrome?

Old Post May 15th, 2018 10:32 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember the Blaire Witch Project?

Best special effects of any movie, ever. That spell casting fight between the Blaire Witch and Dracula was outstanding.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 12:45 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Avengers : Inf War.

It was good. Not Great. A bit predictable. Thanos left me feeling meh. The Hulk got screwed in this movie, but then He pretty much always does. It had a few good laughs. Most of the jokes felt kind of out of place and forced. Spidey's Death made me want to laugh out loud.

I saw it. It killed 2 and a Half hours. I kind of enjoyed it. Probably won't be seeing it again.

Great to get that weight off my shoulders. My popcorn was kind a burnt to... AND THE BAR WAS CLOSED! That really pissed me off.
But other wise. 6.5 outta 10.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 03:03 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Deadpool 2

Old Post May 16th, 2018 06:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Infinity War (7th)time.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 08:12 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Quite place.

Quite good

Originally posted by quanchi112
Infinity War (7th)time.

Keep watching it boi.

Dont stop till it gets to Nr. 1.

Bankai.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 08:23 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Estacado
Quite place.

Quite good

Keep watching it boi.

Dont stop till it gets to Nr. 1.
Quite place...never heard of it. I did see Quiet place which is pretty good.

This is the best film of all time. Bar none.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 08:51 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Red Sparrow (2018)

Decent, but not my cup of tea.

Was it better than Atomic Blonde?

So much potential before the boredom set in...

Old Post May 17th, 2018 07:30 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Rampage - Theater

Black Panther - Home

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 17th, 2018 07:59 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

City of God
Black Panther
Red Dragon

Tonight: Deadpool 2

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 17th, 2018 06:53 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Was it better than Atomic Blonde?

So much potential before the boredom set in...

Eh, I would say in some ways, maybe, but it's not an action movie. So don't go into it expecting any action. Atomic Blonde is definitely an action movie and delivers pretty well in that department. Red Sparrow is more strictly intrigue/betrayal/interrogation, etc. I liked Atomic Blonde more even though the lesbian scene was somewhat wasted potential. Red Sparrow actually didn't have quite enough sex in it to warrant my attention, heh..

Old Post May 17th, 2018 11:52 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

The Avengers Infinity War
10/10

A epic great entertaining movie from start to the end with a simple story the Juggernaut Main Super Villain Thanos wants to obtain all Infinity Stones that he’ll use for a specific goal with Doctor Strange, Thor and other super heroes that have to stop him also his group the Black Order that are helping Thanos obtain the remaining Infinity Stones.

All Powerhouse Members of the Black Order get action scenes to shine, and also Doctor Strange, Thor and the other Super Heroes get action scenes to shine.

Simple Villains including Thanos that is a believable 3 dimensional character, Simple Heroes that are all believable characters, great action, decent dialogue, terrific memorable lines, great drama,terrific soundtrack, a decent funny gag, funny moments and lines, different locations, exciting terrific climax that has a high amount of action, a cliffhanger ending and a cliffhanger because Doctor Strange said he saw 1 scenario they won it’s a possibility that happens in Avengers Infinity War Part 2.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:

Thanos succeeds for his goals obtaining all infinity stones, and kills half the universe using the Infinity Gauntlet. It’s not common that a Villain wins in a movie, this is a standout feat for a Villain winning with what Thanos accomplished in the Avengers Infinity War Part 1 for his main goal , also 1 of the saddest endings for a movie with the Villain winning.

In the 1st scene of this movie Hulk was winning for a short period when fighting Thanos except Thanos adjusted stopped getting hit then easily smashed the Hulk, picked him up and easily throws him on the ground.
Ebony Maw and the other 3 members of the Black Order are all shown in several different scenes as formidable adversaries in other words all get a chance to shine and are done justice.
Foreshadowing for Ms.Marvel because for the after credits scene shown on the screen of communicator that Nick Fury used is the Ms.Marvel symbol.

To many terrific memorable lines to list all of them.
 Doctor Strange insulting Iron Man about his head since he sees he has a huge ego with how does he fit his head in that helmet, Doctor Strange saying about seeing a specific scenarios he saw them winning one which highly possibly happens in Infinity War Part 2 , Spider Man fears he has a alien in his body and is describing the chest burster from the Alien movie series, Thanos saying in response to Loki’s offer with a smartass remark “If you consider failure experience.”, Thanos to Loki before killing him “No resurrection this time.” obvious reference to Loki resurrected from the past MCU movies, Tony Stark “And I swore off dairy, but then Ben and Jerry’s named a flavor after me” in response to Wong’s line about we meaning the Good Sorcerers swore an oath to protect the time stone with our lives, Doctor Strange in response to Tony Stark what is your job exactly making balloon animals “Protecting your reality douchebag.”

The movie has believable drama involving the super heroes it isn’t forced or contrived, disagreement that Vision should be killed to destroy the mind stone so Thanos can’t obtain it, Iron Man not wanting Spider Man involved in this fight since he could highly possibly get killed, both of them arguing why he is on that Space Ship, etc.

The decent funny gag is Thor repeatedly calls Rocket Raccoon a rabbit that doesn’t get correct saying that is a Raccoon not a rabbit.

Drax believes he is invisible obviously he isn’t which was funny because Praying Mantis saying he can see him, Thor repeatedly calls Rocket Raccoon a Rabbit and Rocket Raccoon doesn’t correct him neither do the other GOTG, Spider Man talking about chest bursters of the Alien movie series fearing he might have a alien in his body, etc these movie as usual has funny scenes and lines.
Impeccable timing with Captain America walking out of the Shadows also Falcon and Black Widow that fight 2 members of the Black Order that after seeing the futility retreat failing to remove the mind stone from Vision.
Also logical that Star Lord, Drax, and Praying Mantis fighting Spider Man, Doctor Strange, and Iron Man because they decided to start fighting rather than ask questions, and they don’t know who exactly these persons are, when important information gets exchanged the fight ceases.

Unique Stan Lee cameo as a bus driver the 1 Peter Parker is on, I don’t recall Stan Lee as a driver in the other Marvel Movies so something unique and new.
Great intentional irony Spider Man saying it doesn’t make sense for the whole he can’t be a friend neighborhood Spider Man without a neighborhood because it is sensible with no neighborhood Spider Man can’t be a friendly neighborhood Spider Man.

This movie finds a logical way to use all it’s locations including Scotland because the Infinity Stones are in those locations.
Also Scarlet Witch, Captain America, Thor, Spider Man, Doctor Strange and all other super heroes get a chance to shine in the action scenes since the super heroes are in different areas, in the fight scene in New York City Iron Man, Spider Man, and Doctor fighting members of the Black Order. When the Hulk fought Thanos that was the only fight shown, Doctor Strange fights Thanos, Scarlet Witch shown fighting monsters in the fight in Wakanda and killing a member of the Black Order, etc.
Even in the Climax in Wakanda the super heroes are in different areas.

1 of the best action scenes is Thor using his Stormbreaker a big axe with instant teleportation, the stormbreaker that is spinning hitting monsters , and hits the ground creating a great shockwave that hits more than a dozen monsters, and does stab Thanos with the Stormbreaker axe forcing Thanos to teleport which while not a kill is still a defeat since he retreated.
Impeccable timing with Thor, Groot, and Rocket Raccoon arriving in Wakanda since the Avengers and others were getting overwhelmed by the monsters.
Rocket Raccoon and Groot are shown fighting and defeating the monsters.
Another great action scene is Doctor Strange fighting Thanos because Doctor Strange is able to multiply himself, all Doctor Stranges throw a magical lasso which around Thanos, and while he didn’t succeed to defeat Thanos because he escapes it still was creative and valiant.

A cliffhanger ending that leaves you wanting to see part 2 with Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet, and is recovering on a Planet.
Doctor Srange did say he saw 1 scenario where they won so highly possible that gets shown in Avengers Infinity War Part 2.

Captain America proves again he’s a Pure of Heart Hero since he outright says we don’t trade lives objecting to kill Vision to destroy the mind stone.
Great to finally see the Red Skull 7 years later because he’s wearing a Black Hooded Robe that made me mostly think of Sith Lord specially Darth Maul since he also has that scary red face. He gives Thanos the information about the soul stone including the great undesirable price to obtain the soul stone.
The MCU is set in the same year the movies get released if any doubt before now none because Iron Man talks about events of the The Avengers with saying 6 years which would be 2012 since this is a 2018 movie.
Scarlet Witch is shown to be Noble and Valiant. She didn’t want to kill Vision which she does outright say, and seeing Thanos is in the area she does kill Vision when necessary to save half of the Universe’s population and preventing Thanos from obtaining the final mind stone. Scarlet Witch did what was necessary which was one of the toughest actions because what it involved for her to save half of the Universe’s population.
Even though Thanos is still able to rewind time to obtain the Mind Stone it doesn’t remove or erase Scarlet Witch’s valiant noble action.

Great use of the Reality Stone since Thanos does alter Star Lord’s guns ammo to bubbles, he fools Gamora that she killed Thanos which is shown to be a illusion and moving in a side direction the illusion area is removed and the real damaged area is shown, when Thanos is talking to Doctor Strange to explain his motivations including why he wants to use the Infinity Gauntlet moving again in a side direction the environment or area is changed.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post May 18th, 2018 10:20 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Infinity War (7th)time.

I think its time you admit to yourself that you have an addiction problems Quanny.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 12:39 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Haha..

What (A)loser. laughing out loud

Old Post May 19th, 2018 01:22 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fantastic Mr. Fox.

I'm not one to complain, but this was horrible.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 02:21 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Deadpool 2.

Great, much better then the 1st.

1st Thanos, after this villain (not enough screentime tho) and Venom.

God, this year is like a dream come true for me....

Bankai.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 05:17 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

12 strong starring thor and zod and this was the only good part of the movie. This movie was about invisible Americans vs terrorists who can't aim worth shit. The movie takes place right after 9 11

Not a good movie 4/10

Old Post May 19th, 2018 06:59 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

theater: Deadpool 2

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 19th, 2018 09:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Coco

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 19th, 2018 09:17 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote