KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (681): « First ... « 507 508 [509] 510 511 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Mile 22 (2018) 5/10. Well, it finally happened. Marky Mark and Peter Berg finally made a movie to show the world their enduring love for each other. Sadly, they forgot to add a coherent script.

The Equalizer (2018) 6/10. Just watch the first one again. And then again.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 09:37 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

An adam sandler movie lol
I didnt bother to read the title just needed a dinner and a movie. Had to do with him working as a janitor in a fancy hotel..Stupid movie. I killed some brain cells.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 05:28 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Slaughterhouse rules-6

Halloween-5

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 09:29 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Deadpool 2 (2018)

Still pretty fun on the second viewing.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 12:01 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Dragonslayer and Fright Night (The good one, not with David Tennent)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2018 11:52 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Killer Klowns from Outer Space
American Werewolf in London
Monster Squad

Old Post Nov 4th, 2018 07:16 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1 and 2!

Oohhh That Stretch!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 07:47 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Halloween 1 and 2

Not sure if I want to continue after what I've heard about the rest of the films.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 02:28 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Do you live under a rock?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 02:58 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Halloween 1 and 2

Not sure if I want to continue after what I've heard about the rest of the films.

3,4,and H20 are good. Pt 5 has good parts but some really Crap Parts. Pt 6 I say go with the Producers Cut over the Theatrical Cut. Both have major issues tho. Ressurection is Pure SHIT!!!!! Only watch that one if you are with a group and drinking. The ZombieWeen Movies .. Watch the 2nd half of the First one and just BURN the 2nd one. It is Pure Maggot Covered Shit!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 06:43 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you live under a rock?

Yes, and I like to roll dung.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
3,4,and H20 are good. Pt 5 has good parts but some really Crap Parts. Pt 6 I say go with the Producers Cut over the Theatrical Cut. Both have major issues tho. Ressurection is Pure SHIT!!!!! Only watch that one if you are with a group and drinking. The ZombieWeen Movies .. Watch the 2nd half of the First one and just BURN the 2nd one. It is Pure Maggot Covered Shit!

Thanks for the input. I may watch 3 and 4 at some point, but don't know how or when I'll get the motivation. I wish there was more explanation for him being pumped full of lead (and then just getting up like nothing) besides he's just "sooo evil."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 07:23 PM
quanchi112
Disney

6 is the best one followed by part 4.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 07:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Thanks for the input. I may watch 3 and 4 at some point, but don't know how or when I'll get the motivation. I wish there was more explanation for him being pumped full of lead (and then just getting up like nothing) besides he's just "sooo evil."

I prefer the mystery. The Mystery of HALLOWEEN! Besides when they try to "Explain Things" they only cock it up.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 07:30 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I prefer the mystery. The Mystery of HALLOWEEN! Besides when they try to "Explain Things" they only cock it up.

I guess that's fine, but if they use the gimmick too much in the series I can see myself greatly losing interest.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 07:55 PM
Flyattractor

I guess that's fine, but if they use the gimmick too much in the series I can see myself greatly losing interest.

This is true.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 07:57 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Halloween (2018)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 08:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Crazy Rich Asians 6/10 (2018). Good news: It's not bad if you like romcoms. It's competently made and Singapore is gorgeous. Bad news: While competent, it's not nearly in the class of famous romcoms like Pretty Woman or love Actually. For me to care about characters they have to be more than caricatures or one-dimensional representations of relationships. It's predictable and in some cases unconvincing.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 09:18 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Abyss

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 03:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I saw A Star is Born last week. It was good, Lady Gaga is a surprisingly good actress, Bradley Cooper a gifted director and singer. Was really shocked to see Andrew Dice Clay as Gaga's father in the film, was not expecting that, lol.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 11:27 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

LifeForce...Blu-ray

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

uhhhh Mathilda May!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 04:27 AM