KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » The 90's XMen Cartoon vs Xmen Evolution

Which cartoon is better the 90's Xmen cartoon or Xmen Evolution
This poll is closed.
90's Xmen 24 61.54%
Evolution 4 10.26%
they both rocked 11 28.21%
both sucked 0 0%
Total: 39 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The 90's XMen Cartoon vs Xmen Evolution
Started by: robstelox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sbo

I would call teen titans mildly amusing too, I'm not a big fan of that style of art.
Justice league unlimited is is great, i put it up there with 90's X-men on my chart. They both have some good knock-down -drag out fights, that's what i like in a cartoon.
Apocalypse was tougher in x-men evo than on 90's x-men, but he didn't get into any kind of physical confrontation, I was disappointed with that. In 90's x-men he was frequently kicking some x-men ass in hand to hand combat.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 07:29 PM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I am Inclide to agree with you Nate.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 07:30 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

For the record -- if Teen Titans was more like Justice League Unlimited I would IMMEDIATELY step into it. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of the Japanese manga/anime style they've got going.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 07:35 PM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

God know I wish TT was Like JLU...Because most TT episodes are C R A P P Y!!!!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 07:37 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

X-Men evolution sucked like crazy. i loathed it for being so shitty. i dont like a different approach but i give things a chance...and upon watching it i was disgusted. Marvel's attempt to get more people interested by feeding them basic storylines and crap TRULY makes me sick. i think anyone that followed Marvel for a while is sickened by that.

That fresh perspective was a dumb one to say tha least. if you're gona change it all up, you can do it SO much better than evolution did. tha characters were portrayed totally differently. i actually cant name ANYTHING good about tha characters. tha stories had a lot less depth and didn't match comics or any previous knowledge of X-Men. tha artwork looked less sophisticated, tha voices sucked. i cant think of anything good about it other than tha fact that it was tha only X-Men cartoon after tha cancelation of 90's X-Men.

Tha 90's version was more compatible to comics and had everything in it. good voicing, good plots, good art, good character placings...and mentioned a shit load of Marvel Universe characters. even went to tha future and etc.

Anyway, i have a question : Which episides would you consider a top 10 for tha 90's X-Men?? if many of you forgot...here is a link to tha tv tome website for X-Men. it shows every episode organized by seasons.
http://www.tvtome.com/XMen/eplist.html

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 07:50 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

The four parter with Apoc kidnapping the telepaths. the episode where we learn Rogue orgins sort of and the episodes with Cable or Bishop.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 07:52 PM
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

Ah tha Beyond Good and Evil episides. had cable it in, which kicked ass. i liked Out of the past, Beyond Good and Evil, Time fugitives, sanctuary. anything with cable was always cool, and magneto too.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 08:03 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Magneto rocks so hard it's a got dang shame!!!!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 08:06 PM
sbo

The episodes with cable and bishop, the one with rogue fighting ms marvel, the cure, sanctuary, dark phoenix, and any episode where juggernaut shows up.
There are alot of good ones.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 08:15 PM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Those all sound like winners to me.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 08:20 PM
Joker1237

I like the Teen Titians, though.

Than again, I do think Batman, TAS, LJ< LJU< Superman(Both versions, the40's and the 90's Superman) X-Men were better.

As for The new X-Man cartoon, it sucks, it does have a few good shows, IE, the flying bird guy saving people. And Captian America. Thsos were good, But the over all shows suck, One or Two good show does not make a good cartoon in general.

The Titians rock.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 09:33 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

IMO Evolution sucks. I like the 90's version a lot better

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 11:12 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

Which idiot voted for Evolutions? lol

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 11:16 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

simply looking at the animations would give you an idea which is better. the 90's xmen was a lot better drawn, had thicker plots, and was enjoyable to a bigger range of viewers. evo to me looks like it was made for kids.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 06:32 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

actually, it was made for kids

moving to X-Men....

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 06:37 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

i like them both

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 07:28 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

She moved it! that sucks!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 02:55 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

nah its ok...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 03:00 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Is she really? YOu've seen Paola?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 03:09 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

pics, yes... gdf...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 03:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote