KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » The Art Work request thread!

The Art Work request thread!
Started by: lil bitchiness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

hi! Can any1 pleaz make me sig with Hilary Duff?!thanx lol.

Love me or Hate me..

..its still an Obsession!!
Thanks Melane for the siggle!!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 12:09 AM
Sunlight_shines is currently offline Click here to Send Sunlight_shines a Private Message Find more posts by Sunlight_shines Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

why dont you ask some people in the signature forum, but make sure they take requests first, and you might want to prepare a picture yourself, just do a google image search .

does this work?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 01:57 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Not to mention you'd want to read the forum rules first to make sure that you request a sig appropriately in the sig request thread.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 03:49 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

ok thanx lol

Love me or Hate me..

..its still an Obsession!!
Thanks Melane for the siggle!!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 12:17 AM
Sunlight_shines is currently offline Click here to Send Sunlight_shines a Private Message Find more posts by Sunlight_shines Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

I have a request can someone please make me a huge Cloud from FF: Advent Children wallpaper please.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 07:50 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

SOmeone please, Anyone.

(please log in to view the image)

this is my first and only art request im probably gonna make. I want to be in this pic with all the parts of the pic, the background, the angel, the halo, and rose bud. I also want the Name Be "Jacope Jesfen" Besides Jefferson Farfan. I want the Guy in the pic removed and put me in it. Every item msut be included see through except the Ones on his chest.

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/8775/dsc00053eg3.jpg

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 08:15 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
padme wanna be

Hi,
I would like to take this picture here, take luke out of it and put another guy in. But since I don't know how to put 2 picks in 1 post I will make another post with his picture in it. Please reply asap,
Thanks

Attachment: maralukeben.jpg
This has been downloaded 145 time(s).

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 07:38 PM
padme wanna be is currently offline Click here to Send padme wanna be a Private Message Find more posts by padme wanna be Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
padme wanna be

here's pics 2

Attachment: 180px-wedgenjo.jpg
This has been downloaded 138 time(s).

Last edited by padme wanna be on Nov 17th, 2006 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 08:09 PM
padme wanna be is currently offline Click here to Send padme wanna be a Private Message Find more posts by padme wanna be Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

I have a request. here is a discription of her....

She is about 5'4" with robotic angel wings (Or without either one works.) Her right arm and right leg are made of metal. She is thin with deep brown hair and inteligent, wolf-like deep brown eyes. Her hair flows over her shoulders stoping an inch below them. She wears what ever is comfortable, makes her look beautiful, mystical, or over all innocent. Her eyes often show fearlessness and currage. She stands with her back straight and her head held high often. She carries a sword with her and she has a pet wolf. The wolf is pure white with red eyes. Its slightly larger than most wolves. Its shoulders reach her hips and its also stronger than most wolves. It often stands beside her or near her.

If posible, please make it as much like an anime character as posible.......I am writing a book and she is a character in it

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 11:19 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Can anyone make me a skunk background? Preferably with pics of Flower from Bambi used as the main character...I want it to look cute but not so bright that I wont wanna use it as my main background...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:50 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

umm, DW, why would you want that? O.o

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 04:12 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

I got dubbed the official 'Skunkette' of a club event I attend once a month last night...so I wanted to reflect that lmao

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 04:25 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I have a request for a character drawing!

Eyes: Completely black
Hair: Bald
Beard: Clean shaven
Outfit: Erm . . . kinda like a cross between Batman body armor and a centurion's armor (no helemet or hat)
Build: Tall otherwise average human
Expression: Calm

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 10:20 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I'm writing a novel, and I need a good detail artist to draw me up a Uniform to my specifications. I'm also going to need a logo for something in my story. I need a GOOD detail artist for this, and any work that gets done will have your name on it in the Special Thanks in my story.

If You're interested, PM me ASAP.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 08:36 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

I would like to make a request for a propaganda type poster.

It must be a poster that you would most likely see during the time in World War II and must be trying to convince Canadian citizens (and only Canadian) to join the war effort, everything else is up to the maker, do what you want.

Thanks in advance. big grin

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 11:09 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Never mind, made it.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 10:00 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dionte

I'm not really good with photoshop so can someone color this character I drew.
wink
The vest is light brown... the shirt is black , his hair is black, his skin is pretty tan.. and that's it. wink

Attachment: rocknindio2.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 06:50 PM
Dionte is currently offline Click here to Send Dionte a Private Message Find more posts by Dionte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whitewolfgurl
Wolf Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
I have a request. here is a discription of her....

She is about 5'4" with robotic angel wings (Or without either one works.) Her right arm and right leg are made of metal. She is thin with deep brown hair and inteligent, wolf-like deep brown eyes. Her hair flows over her shoulders stoping an inch below them. She wears what ever is comfortable, makes her look beautiful, mystical, or over all innocent. Her eyes often show fearlessness and currage. She stands with her back straight and her head held high often. She carries a sword with her and she has a pet wolf. The wolf is pure white with red eyes. Its slightly larger than most wolves. Its shoulders reach her hips and its also stronger than most wolves. It often stands beside her or near her.

If posible, please make it as much like an anime character as posible.......I am writing a book and she is a character in it

I gave this a try and here is the result, hope you like it and if not then oh well...I tried:

Attachment: request.jpg
This has been downloaded 61 time(s).

Mess with the wolf, you'll get the teeth...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 08:30 PM
whitewolfgurl is currently offline Click here to Send whitewolfgurl a Private Message Find more posts by whitewolfgurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

I have a request for a drawing.

Build: Slim build but atheltic
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Short and brown. (pixie like)
Clothes: I would like her clothes to be black, and sexy. Maybe a catsuit like the one cat woman had one with the criss cross cut in the front. One black glove and a eye mask. Also I would like a black dahlia in her hand.

Many thanks to whoever draws this.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 10:53 AM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

I'm not a great artist and this was kinda rushed but I felt like coloring something and found Dionte's picture of his Naruto character (I think it's from Naruto, dont watch the show myself :P )

If I had the time it would've looked much better XD only 25 minutes work here...

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Last edited by Aliies on Sep 1st, 2007 at 05:27 PM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 05:21 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote