KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Boba Fett will be in Episode III (movie inside)

Boba Fett will be in Episode III (movie inside)
Started by: Red Superfly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Torik_Shai
Demon Pirate

But GL said that like two years ago. That's not a recent quote. Things could have changed since then. And I'm pretty sure Pablo said something about Boba NOT being in the movie. I could be wrong about that, but I know that quote is from like 2003 before the script was even finished.

Thanks to Lord Tyrant for the sig!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 05:54 AM
Click here to Send Torik_Shai a Private Message Find more posts by Torik_Shai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I personally dont see the fascination with either of the Fett characters? blink

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 06:05 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

Yeah its weird what did Fett ever do that was so great anyway?

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 06:09 AM
Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

quote:
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
Yeah its weird what did Fett ever do that was so great anyway?

Fett is just has a cult following from the OT... he really isnt that an important character. But Jango, I like bc I think his Blue and Silver Armor is very snassy and it looks really cool. Boba doesnt do much for me. So no Fett in ROTS please....

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 06:11 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

quote:
Originally posted by BAILY
Fett is just has a cult following from the OT... he really isnt that an important character. And he dies a wussy death anyways, by chance Han hits him and sends him flying intot the Sarlacc. Like comeon, what is to like about a character like that..... But Jango, I like bc I think his Blue and Silver Armor is very snassy and it looks really cool. Boba doesnt do much for me. So no Fett in ROTS please....

Whoa, I just quoted myself.... and changed the quote too..... Whoa man, I need to really stop watching "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" dude...... Be Excellent To Each Other thumb up Happy Dance

Last edited by BAILY on Jan 13th, 2005 at 06:16 AM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 06:12 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

yeah he'd take up valuable screen time as hes too young to be a threat to anyone

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 06:14 AM
Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

I don't think having Boba Fett in Ep.3 will serve any purpose, really. Unless LFL really does a TV series.......

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 07:00 AM
Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snakebyte

i looove Boba.
The only villain who catches Han Solo. big grin

so. pleeeease let him be in episode 3.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 09:32 AM
Click here to Send Snakebyte a Private Message Find more posts by Snakebyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Boba Fett doesnt fit into the story of ROTS at all. He cant be there, unless someone can prove me wrong...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 09:58 AM
Snakebyte

he can be ordered to hunt down the few jedi who still live after the big cleaning...thats what bounty hunters do. wink
And i think Boba would be the first volunteer, to get revenge for his dad, who got killed by their kind.

i dont think Boba Fett will get a big role in E3, but a cameo like in ANH would be appreciated.. smile

Last edited by Snakebyte on Jan 13th, 2005 at 10:11 AM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 10:09 AM
Click here to Send Snakebyte a Private Message Find more posts by Snakebyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

A very small cameo would be "most excellent" (in reference to Baily's post).

Why?

Why not. I mean we saw fleeting cameos of Anthony Daniels and Ahmed Best in AOTC, so why not just a small glimpse of Boba at least?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 03:01 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

yeah GL prolly is just going to give him a few lines in the movie

"But GL said that like two years ago. That's not a recent quote. Things could have changed since then. And I'm pretty sure Pablo said something about Boba NOT being in the movie. I could be wrong about that, but I know that quote is from like 2003 before the script was even finished."

well in all honesty, i would trust GL ALOT more than pablo

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 03:39 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cylob49
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I personally dont see the fascination with either of the Fett characters? blink

The fascination with Fett.....for fans of a certain age...stems back to Bobas first appearance on the back of carded SW figures back in 1979..a good year or so b4 the release of Empire.
We didnt get the Holiday special in the uk (NOT REALLY SUCH A BAD THING AFTERALL) and there was no INSIDER or Internet all we had was a brief description of A FEARSOME INTERPLANETERY BOUNTY HUNTER and A THREAT TO THE REBEL ALLIANCE and a pic of a cool colourful character to go with it.
Empire had less alien creatures and droids than SW so Fett stood out ......A LOT!
He was the coolest character in that movie from a kids pov.
In Jedi the nod that Boba gives Boushh is way cooler than anything Solo does in that movie.
In the build up to the prequels EU has obviously given Boba greater status in the SW universe amongst fans...and this is why Lucas stuck him in the special edition of A New Hope...fans didnt want windows in Bespin or Ewoks dancing in the moonlight with Chewie to some seriously gay music...they wanted FETT!....i know this to be true as i will never forget the sound of 200 geeks going nuts as Boba walked into view behind Jabba pausing then looking out into the audience.
AND that is why we get Jango in EP2 because Lucas knows fans LOVE THE FETT!!!!
Thats why Jango is the Daddy of the clones.....because Lucas knows FANS LOVE THE FETT!!!
and as much as FANS LOVE THE FETT!!
there is......

NO BOBA IN EPISODE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 04:36 PM
Click here to Send cylob49 a Private Message Find more posts by cylob49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

bet yous werent pleased after seein ROTJ then! he did go out like a punk lol

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 04:49 PM
cylob49
Restricted

Account Restricted

THAT my friend is an understatement!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 05:02 PM
Click here to Send cylob49 a Private Message Find more posts by cylob49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

It seem GL thinks it;s funny too build up a badass and then kill him off in a cartoon like way !!my condolences!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 05:03 PM
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

fett was popular because there's alot of mystery involved around him thats why i agree that there SHOULDNT be a fett in ep.3

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 05:14 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cylob49
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think there shouldnt be a fett in ep 3 because s**tloads of fans are STILL convinced he is
and come May of this year i cant wait for a million voices crying out in terror then suddenly silenced as they realise there was
NO BOBA IN EPISODE3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 05:41 PM
bILLYgOAT
The Judas

Fett in III ?
naww
You'll see Jeremy Bullock as a pilot of Tantive IV and thats about it.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 01:32 AM
Click here to Send bILLYgOAT a Private Message Find more posts by bILLYgOAT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

Maybe Boba's in a background shot where he waves at the camera or something......

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 02:36 AM
Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote