KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Boba Fett will be in Episode III (movie inside)

Boba Fett will be in Episode III (movie inside)
Started by: Red Superfly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I don't care if he is in Episode III.

It would be cool if there was a scene where we saw, say the Slave I (with the new green paintjob) taking off from a port on Coruscant or Tatooine. It would be nice.

I wish Fett wasn't as popular as he was. I preferred him as the ORIGINAL Fett, the guy with no name, nobody ever saw his face, and he was a sneaky and elusive git.

With Fett's ridiulous popularity, the character was ruined (for me) because a) We know everything about his past - mystery is dead, and b) We realise he used to be more annoying than Anakin as a child.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 03:53 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bILLYgOAT
The Judas

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly

With Fett's ridiulous popularity, the character was ruined (for me) because a) We know everything about his past - mystery is dead, and b) We realise he used to be more annoying than Anakin as a child.

also
he is just a Stormtrooper that can aim better. Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 11:19 PM
Click here to Send bILLYgOAT a Private Message Find more posts by bILLYgOAT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Areora

Funny vid man. Dancing Boba Fett laughing. Never thought I'd see the day lol.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 05:38 PM
Click here to Send Areora a Private Message Find more posts by Areora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Justintiger99

Warning how does mace windu die

dooku isnt the 2 to yoda if you remember in the movie he had to cheat so he could get away and how do you think mace dies i doubt that it will be count dooku although it would be a good fight mace is the strongest jedi with the lightsaber i want to know what your opinions are i think boba will be the one to kill mace i mean it would only be natural and i know you guys probably think how could boba kill mace when his father jango didnt have a chance but think about it jango went into the war unprepared his jack pack wasnt working and that was his main thing that he needed. And boba would be older than you said episode three isnt going to be 2 years or something it was a decade when between one and two and boba goes to seek shelter at the jabba the hutts and becomes jabbas favorite bounty hunter he will at least be 16 or so but even though he will still be deadly. in the boba fett series boba fights general grievous and servives even when he had no gun ammo. and boba is lethal even against jedi just like his father jango. and about prinze xizor he is not going to be in the next movie and he doesnt die anytime soon he dies by darth vader when vader was looking for luke skywalker. prinze xizor hates darth vader for he killed his intire family so he tried to get his son luke skywalker and etempts to kill him but darth vader kills xizor. and that comes later so your not going to see xizor in 3.who do you guys think the best sith is. if you guys think dooku or maul are the best then you guys are wrong the greatest sith of them all is darth vader without a doubt. do you guys know why anikan is in that kreepy darth vader sute it is because in number 3 obi won and anikan have a duel and as you can guess obi won tears him up

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:40 PM
Click here to Send Justintiger99 a Private Message Find more posts by Justintiger99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Justintiger99

sorry my paragraph is so long it has alot of information in it though

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:42 PM
Click here to Send Justintiger99 a Private Message Find more posts by Justintiger99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Justintiger99

and im sorry but no boba isnt just a storm trooper can you name a trooper that can kill jedi like boba can your stupid

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:43 PM
Justintiger99

are you guys even talking about something

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:45 PM
Justintiger99

loosers talk

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:46 PM
Areora

That vid was freakin' hilarious. keep up the good work over there at the Freaky Side Show Studio.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 01:19 AM
Click here to Send Areora a Private Message Find more posts by Areora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArynCrinn

Just for those of you who don't know, the video was made from Star Wars Galxies. The guy who made it has his own website with other videos.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 06:39 AM
Click here to Send ArynCrinn a Private Message Find more posts by ArynCrinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blupping
The chosen one

boba does not kill mace. palps does

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 02:19 PM
Click here to Send blupping a Private Message Find more posts by blupping Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Areora

Boba fett IS coll though.....I thought Anakin killed mace!?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 02:31 AM
Darth Veramamee

Wow. If Grand Theft Auto met Star Wars and the Sims, it'd probably look like that. Suffice to say, that was just hilarious! What's that song called, anyway? Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 10:09 AM
Click here to Send Darth Veramamee a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Veramamee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote