KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Biggest Continuity error in Alien 3

Biggest Continuity error in Alien 3
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthmaul1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies
it could have been bishop putting them there becouse he said 'sorry i am late' he came back to pick up ripley at the end of the movie (aliens)

He definatly wouldn't have enough time to get to the ship and back again in 15 minutes

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 06:34 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

it could have been bishop putting them there becouse he said 'sorry i am late' he came back to pick up ripley at the end of the movie (aliens)

No, because if this were so, it would have been acknowledged somewhere, ya know?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 10:27 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Then it has to be the alien queen you see her getting off the ship at the end of aliens before attacking bishop

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 10:44 AM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Then it has to be the alien queen you see her getting off the ship at the end of aliens before attacking bishop

Yeah, as I mentioned before, the Queen had laid it as a precaution, it was a "royal egg" so to speak/type.

It's the only answer that makes the most sense.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 11:45 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

she didnt want ripley to distroy all the eggs thats why she hid them

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 02:50 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

she didnt want ripley to distroy all the eggs thats why she hid them

She didn't exactly hide them, she just laid them while they went from point A to point B.

Point A being the nest, and point B being the hanger bay where Ripley looked for the little girl.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 05:42 AM
ren-again

Hi again,the one problem I have with the idea that the queen laying an egg on-board the sulaco at end of the movie ALIENS is that I think she has to be hooked up to that egg laying machine(what ever u call it).When we first saw the queen she was hooked up to that egg laying device and then she detatched herself and chased ripley.So I still cant figure out how the face-hugger pods got on board the sulaco.Any ideas??

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 04:28 PM
ren-again is currently offline Click here to Send ren-again a Private Message Find more posts by ren-again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by ren-again
Hi again,the one problem I have with the idea that the queen laying an egg on-board the sulaco at end of the movie ALIENS is that I think she has to be hooked up to that egg laying machine(what ever u call it).When we first saw the queen she was hooked up to that egg laying device and then she detatched herself and chased ripley.So I still cant figure out how the face-hugger pods got on board the sulaco.Any ideas??

That "egg laying machine" isn't a device, it's her vagina so to speak. It's what squirts the eggs from her ovaries, forms them, and lays them. Queen's can produce that just how they produce enemal.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 03:53 AM
coolmovies

they forgot to make aliens part 2 !!! thats the answer big grin

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 11:17 AM
Scythe
The Goat

they forgot to make aliens part 2 !!! thats the answer big grin

Aliens part 2? Wasn't that Aliens 3?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 06:16 AM
coolmovies

that comes before 3

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 02:20 PM
Scythe
The Goat

You lost me there.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 03:33 AM
coolmovies

aliens part 2 should have been made before alien 3

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 07:20 PM
Scythe
The Goat

How come?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 05:30 AM
coolmovies

that way we wont have too ask many questions

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 03:10 PM
darthmaul1

they should just start the series up again right after aliens and toss out alien 3 and 4, i know james cameron was pissed when they killed off all but one of the characters that he spent so much time building up.
I had thought that in order to lay the super egg the queen didn't need here long tube thingy, she can store one in reserve and lay it if she thinks she may get into trouble.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 10:15 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by darthmaul1
they should just start the series up again right after aliens and toss out alien 3 and 4, i know james cameron was pissed when they killed off all but one of the characters that he spent so much time building up.
I had thought that in order to lay the super egg the queen didn't need here long tube thingy, she can store one in reserve and lay it if she thinks she may get into trouble.

Yeah, I think they should forget 3 & 4 and start over. Heh.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 05:23 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

BRING BACK HICKS

probably not going to happen, but...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 08:03 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Raoul
BRING BACK HICKS

probably not going to happen, but...

Hicks was the best, haha.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 01:55 AM
Kovacs86

Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah, I think they should forget 3 & 4 and start over. Heh.

I don't. The cast are too old now...

If you don't like 3, then pretend it didn't happen. Forget about it. But more sequels is not what we need.

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 12:55 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote