KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » The Resistance - Off-Topic/Social Thread!

The Resistance - Off-Topic/Social Thread!
Started by: eggmayo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TMACalicious
LOL TFP, you know me very well lol! Spurs all the Way!

Haha, is that a toupee/wig Danny De Vito's wearing? I don't recall him having that much hair in "Twins" stick out tongue

Arnie with Yao. He dwarfs Arnie so badly (and Arnie's pretty tall himself)

Nice pic with Sly, Arnie and Bruce Willis lol

Keep up the nice work TFP!! These are awesome photos! thumb up

lol, Spurs just won again too, that makes it 2-0.

Danny was wearing a wig for a movie he was making since he was still on set when that picture was taken.

I never thought anyone could make Arnie look so small besides Wilt Chamberlain, lol.

Thanks, I'll keep posting more pics.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:14 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:39 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Ooooh yeah!! Spurs up 2-0!!!

Keep up the good work with the photos TFP lol

Happy Dance

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:35 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

LOL that Mr.Freeze one rocks the planet.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 07:44 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

lol, that pic cracked me up the first time I saw it too, and it still does everytime I look at it.

Ooooh yeah!! Spurs up 2-0!!!

Keep up the good work with the photos TFP lol

Happy Dance

All they need now is two more wins and the championship is in their hands.

Thanks, I'll keep looking for more rare and funny Arnie pics, lol.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 07:55 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Detroit came back against Miami, you never know what might happen in the next two games.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:21 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

LOL this is turning into an NBA thread!

Fact:
Only 2 teams in NBA history have ever made it back from a 2-0 deficit in the NBA Finals.

But i do hope they come back and win 1 or 2 games, otherwise it'll be too easy for SA. Btw, Manu for MVP! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:30 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Detroit claw back a game !

Somehow... "I told you so" doesn't quite cut it.....

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:40 AM
Praylu

Say, have any of you seen Batman Begins?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 08:08 PM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

I shall be going to watch it at the imax megascreen right after my last exam on Monday! (YAY!!)

I've heard some really good things about it. TV3 news had a review on it and the only complaint the reviewer had was that the progress at the start is kinda slow.

My mate went to watch it last night, said it was awesome as well.

Can't wait to see it! Batman is the Man lol

Have you seen Batman Begins, TFP? If so, how was it? smile

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:45 AM
Praylu

Have you seen Batman Begins, TFP? If so, how was it? smile

Yes I have, once during the midnight showing and then again later on Wednesday.

The review you said you have seen in which the reviewer claims the progress at the start of the film is slow may have been said by this person because of the following reason: Some people who view this film in theatres may not fully understand or care for the necessary backstory on Bruce Wayne's character which may cause this viewer to say something like "The beginning was too boring". Fact is though, if you are anyone who is even slightly interested in how Batman came to be then this film will undoubtedly satisfy your needs for a well-developed and in-depth story on the caped crusader.

The film perfectly balances all the elements required for a film of this nature and yet it gives you more than you could have ever dreamed of or expected. Nearly each gadget and object used by Batman is given meaning and reason unlike any film before it. Also, for the first EVER Batman is actually scary and dark, he genuinely seems like a character that would really send fear into a criminal, thug, or any person in general. The story, plot, setting, characters, etc. are all done in a believable and realistic manner that immediately makes the audience forget that they are watching something entirely fictional. I can go on for ages about this movie, but I'll leave it up to you now to go watch it and see for yourself.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 02:32 AM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

quote:
Fact is though, if you are anyone who is even slightly interested in how Batman came to be then this film will undoubtedly satisfy your needs for a well-developed and in-depth story on the caped crusader.

I am absolutely CRAZY about Batman (and Superman). They've been my fictional idols ever since i can remember!!!

Cheers for that TFP! I look forward to watching it on Monday! big grin

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 02:36 AM
Praylu

Cheers!

I still want to see it in the IMAX although I have to drive about 90 miles in order to go watch it, lol. Originally I wanted to go see Spider-Man 2 at the IMAX when it was released, but this time I'm going to make sure and not miss BB.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 02:41 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Damn I wanna watch it badly myself.

Was a huge fan of the first two, before the latter two got completely botched.
From TFP's review, this seems to be a timely return to form !

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:01 AM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

quote:
Was a huge fan of the first two, before the latter two got completely botched.

"Batman" and "Batman Returns" were C.L.A.S.S.I.C.! I love both of them! Esp. Michelle Pfeiffer in the cat suit stick out tongue

"Batman Forever" and "Batman and Robin" however, is a completely different story... sad

Just goes to show you what happens when you take a perfectly good franchise and change the directors... The 1st two Batman movies were directed by Tim Burton, and both were awesome (Michael Keaton as Batman big grin), the latter two were directed by some other director I refuse to find the name of... (with Val Kilmer eek! and George Clooney eek! as Batman!)

Same story goes with the Terminator franchise.

But yeah, from TFP's nice summarisation of his wonderful Batman Begins experience (skilfully written without leaking any spoilers! Cheers TFP! smile), i think it's safe to say the franchise is finally back to it's old glory, if not even more glory! I can't wait!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:25 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Argh, you get to see it on monday...

My last exam isn't till Friday !!!
ARGH

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:41 AM
Praylu

But yeah, from TFP's nice summarisation of his wonderful Batman Begins experience (skilfully written without leaking any spoilers! Cheers TFP! smile), i think it's safe to say the franchise is finally back to it's old glory, if not even more glory! I can't wait! [/B]

Thanks for the compliments and if you would like you can also read my full review of Batman Begins by clicking the link under my sig, then you can tell me what you think.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:36 AM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Smile

Excellent review, TFP! thumb up

I dunno how you do it! You can somehow grab all the good points (and very few bad points) from the movie and compile them all into one review, which again, does not leak out any spoilers!

quote:
Schumacher gone and along with him the rubber nipples, George Clooney, and defaming movies that ruined Batman 'forever'

LOL, the rubber nipples hahahahahahahahahahaha!

The more reviews i read from you, the more eager i wait for Monday lol!

TFP's Final Review Grade: A++

cool

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:57 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I might check out some of those reviews myself, even consider posting a few in the near future.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 02:40 AM
Praylu

Excellent review, TFP! thumb up

I dunno how you do it! You can somehow grab all the good points (and very few bad points) from the movie and compile them all into one review, which again, does not leak out any spoilers!

LOL, the rubber nipples hahahahahahahahahahaha!

The more reviews i read from you, the more eager i wait for Monday lol!

TFP's Final Review Grade: A++

cool

Thanks again Tmac, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 02:44 AM