KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ninja Gaiden

Ninja Gaiden
Started by: WindDancer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Bye bye mastergardenGT!

*waiting for Ninja Gaiden 2* ninja

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 07:15 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RUSSIANKID
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bye Bye who?
Who are u talking about? I have a question

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 07:20 PM
RUSSIANKID is currently offline Click here to Send RUSSIANKID a Private Message Find more posts by RUSSIANKID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ninjababe
*Insanity=Humanity*

I got the game and I love it! The best game I've ever played in my life! (sorry Halo 2 fans but I don't like shoters, I always get killed at the first enemy) but I do love action games about ninjas! I like the fact that you can run on walls or walk on water or use any of the hundreds of Ninjetsu powers at your disposel. Yes, its one of the hardest games I've ever played on Level Hard but hey thats what its there for isn't it. Anyway Ninja Gaiden has the best graphics, game design, and character layouts (exept for Racheal, to me, she needs to get a little more clothes on and a boob reduction, but hey, I'm a girl and staight guy lover, but I'm sure you guys out there would lover her............. I like Ryu Hayabusa.) *drool* I'd give it a ten out of ten, allthough the camera is a bit jumpy a times, everything alts the game afors makes up for that lost cause.
ninja -NinjaBabe-

R.I.P. Hanan love u dearly
Sig, by Twelling4ever:

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 03:09 PM
ninjababe is currently offline Click here to Send ninjababe a Private Message Find more posts by ninjababe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Did anyone get the Ninja Gaiden Black? I'm getting it today. Anyone else got it?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 04:59 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Good game, but i doubt any of you guys beat it.

Edit, i would get Black, but I still didn't beat the first game. i am stuck on this lizard chick.

Last edited by Null on Sep 20th, 2005 at 05:13 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 05:09 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

Ninja Gaiden was the reason I bought an Xbox. It's a totally fantastic game, definitely high up on my Top 10 list. What I get tired of..is people bitching about the camera, or the "difficulty and cheapness". It's not at all cheap, it just requires fast reflexes and skill, and if you don't have these..of course it'll be "hard and cheap." Twister..if you haven't even beaten it yourself, don't make stupid assumptions about others.

I paid off Black a few days ago, and they'll either call me today or tomorrow to come pick it up. I can't wait to fight the new enemies and everything..it's going going to be great.

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 08:20 PM
Delta 62 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

What the hell are you talking. I love Ninja Gaiden, I am just saying I cant pass that part...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 08:32 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

Stick with it Twister, it is well worth it!
I'm really looking forward to Ninja Gaiden Black. I hope they make a true sequel for the Xbox 360 or something.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 11:43 PM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

In an interview, Itagaki mentioned he would begin with a sequel once DOA 4 was released.

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 12:54 AM
Delta 62 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

Nice!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 03:02 AM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WindDancer
Did anyone get the Ninja Gaiden Black? I'm getting it today. Anyone else got it?

already got it it said if you have the ninja gaiden hurricane pack u can get evil ryu faster

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 09:12 PM
RoyMC is currently offline Click here to Send RoyMC a Private Message Find more posts by RoyMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

HArdest game I have ever played(and I have Black) DAMN SPIDER NINJAS.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 07:52 PM
§P0oONY

I'd be lying if I said "Ninja Gaiden is not my favourite game"

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
HArdest game I have ever played(and I have Black) DAMN SPIDER NINJAS.

The L button is your friend.... guard like a *****... they don't have a guard break in the original and in Black they use is infrequently.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 09:56 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by §P0oONY
I'd be lying if I said "Ninja Gaiden is not my favourite game"

The L button is your friend.... guard like a *****... they don't have a guard break in the original and in Black they use is infrequently.

No they throw explosive shit at you which can not be blocked sad

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 10:08 PM
§P0oONY

No they throw explosive shit at you which can not be blocked sad

They bounce of you if you're guarding... and if they land near you... just roll out the way, rely on you're counter attack moves...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 10:13 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

They bounce of you if you're guarding... and if they land near you... just roll out the way, rely on you're counter attack moves...

Happy Dance Thanks. I had to fight like 20 Spider ninjas straight the other day with low life...DAMN then had to fight red lizards and a blob of shit. After that I am up to these bee things that sting you with there butt..it killed me and i put the game down( the next boss is most likely that dinosaur bones since I seen it move in the commercial)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 10:15 PM
§P0oONY

Happy Dance Thanks. I had to fight like 20 Spider ninjas straight the other day with low life...DAMN then had to fight red lizards and a blob of shit. After that I am up to these bee things that sting you with there butt..it killed me and i put the game down( the next boss is most likely that dinosaur bones since I seen it move in the commercial)

That skeleton dinosaur boss is a lot harder in Black... in the original you could just stay far back at use the Windmill Shuriken and kill it easily... but in Black he's immune...

You'll face Alma soon (couple of levels).... she is seriously difficult (IMO)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 10:19 PM
Null

That skeleton dinosaur boss is a lot harder in Black... in the original you could just stay far back at use the Windmill Shuriken and kill it easily... but in Black he's immune...

You'll face Alma soon (couple of levels).... she is seriously difficult (IMO)

is that the naked lizard chick ?

anyway games that are TOO hard is crap because it gets annoying even though it is a good ass game.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 10:21 PM
§P0oONY

is that the naked lizard chick ?

anyway games that are TOO hard is crap because it gets annoying even though it is a good ass game.

Yeah, that's Alma

Ninja Gaiden isn't that hard... after you defeat Murai, the learning curve is pretty steady.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 10:24 PM
Arachnid1

For anyone who cares, Ninja Gaiden Black is BC as of today. I always kept my original xbox disc along with my Silent Hill and Splinter Cell games purely out of nostalgia. I honestly never really expected to be able to play it again period, let alone enhanced to 1080p and 60fps. Dark Souls has been giving me my Ninja Gaiden fix for years but it was never the same or as challenging. Not even Bloodborne was this fast and skill based.

The first console I ever owned was my xbox which my mom got me for my 11th birthday. I got Ninja Gaiden about 2 years later and was absolutely star struck. I remember my countless playthroughs and how good I used to be at the game, taking insane bosses my first try. I loved it so much I got a copy of Black when it came out and replayed the entire thing multiple times eventually making my way through Master Ninja. Now I've started my playthrough on BC Black and I'm getting my butt kicked. I don't know any combos and the first boss rocked the hell out of me (though I won thanks to all my healing elixirs). I am nowhere near as good as I was when I was a kid lol. It feels good to play this game a decade+ later with fresh eyes again.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 11:39 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote