KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Mistakes (Story)

Mistakes (Story)
Started by: Neobi Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neobi Kenobi
The Forgotten

// = Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan bond

Old Post Apr 6th, 2002 04:43 AM
Click here to Send Neobi Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Neobi Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

oh...talking throught he force?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2002 04:52 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neobi Kenobi
The Forgotten

Yep

Old Post Apr 6th, 2002 04:57 AM
Click here to Send Neobi Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Neobi Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Interesting......

Old Post Apr 6th, 2002 03:57 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neobi Kenobi
The Forgotten

Mistakes

Tikatee paced back and forth across the floor, her silky ebony hair becoming a deadly weapon when she turned.

“Your going to ruin the floor,” stated a young girl sitting in a chair. “I still don’t see why you are so nervous; Obi-Wan probably hasn’t changed all that much.”

Tikatee stops pacing and sits down in a chair. “Its not that, I mean it is kind of but…what am I going to do if she is force sensitive. A part of me wants to keep her here…”

“…But the other knows that she was meant for some greater reason.” Finished the young girl named Melica.

Tikatee nodded slowly, “She has too much of Obi-Wan’s blood in her. She will get bored here very soon.”

“I still don’t quiet understand, I thought Mawat had disappeared.” Obi-Wan said. His pace had slowed a great deal from before.

“He had until we had to do a recount for the King.”

“A King sounds a little undemocratic.” Said Qui-Gon.

“Yes, I know that. Oh we’re here,” Nield said stopping in front of a small but nice house. Obi-Wan’s eyes slowly examined the house.

A soft chime sounded through the house.

“They’re here,” Tikatee, said, almost jumping out of her chair. “Melica can you get the door, I’ll go see if she’s awake.” Melica nodded as she stood. Tikatee was out of the room by the time Melica hit the button to open the door. It slid open with easy.

“Hello, please come in.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you like!

~Neobi

Old Post May 18th, 2002 01:09 AM
LanceWindu

It's been awhile Neobi.

Old Post May 18th, 2002 05:56 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neobi Kenobi
The Forgotten

Yep, sorry about that. If you want the next part just tell me and I'll post it as soon as I can.

~Neobi

Old Post May 18th, 2002 11:55 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Good story. I like writing stories myself, although I don't write Star Wars.

This reminds me of the Witch in the LOTR forum here...

Old Post May 19th, 2002 07:02 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

So, who wants me to get back to making a second thread about my story where every body says "Wait till later, I'm too lazy to read it" ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 20th, 2002 12:24 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neobi Kenobi
The Forgotten

In front of Nield stood a young girl, Obi-Wan recognized her but could not truly remember her name.

“Hello Melica, how are you today?” Nield said, his voice revealing something a little more then mere friendship.

“Fine, thank you.”

Melica, of course! My, she has grown into quite a young woman. Melica had been one of the younger children. Obi-Wan then became lost in his memories…

A girl, no more than 10 came crying to the three. Her red hair matted with tangles from the beginning of the night; her green eyes, red and puffy from tears. “What’s wrong?” Nield asked as soon as they realized another was there.

“I had a nightmare,” said the little girl.

“Why don’t you go to Tikatee, I’m sure she can help you.” Obi-Wan said to the young girl. The girl shook her head.

“What’s your name?” Cerasi ask with kindness.

“Melica.”

…Obi-Wan came out of his memory and realized he was in the house. Everyone’s eyes were at something behind him. He turned slowly to see Tikatee standing in a doorway. Her skin was still pale and her eyes just as blue. Obi-Wan just stood there in shock, She is just how I remember her.

“Hello Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon.”

That is when Obi-Wan saw the small child resting on her hip. Obi-Wan noted that she noted that she looked very much like her mother, dark hair, blue eyes, pale skin; she may have had her mother’s looks but when it came down to it she acted just like Obi-Wan. Tikatee must of noticed him looking at the child for she said “Would you like to hold her Obi-Wan?” Obi-Wan could only nod. Tikatee placed the child on the ground and the girl walked over to Obi-Wan. She put her hands up towards Obi-Wan in a motion saying that she wanted to be held. Without thinking Obi-Wan picked her up.

“What is her name?” Qui-Gon’s voice echoed through the silence.

“Her name is Cerasi.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hope you like! And sorry for taking so long.

~Neobi

Old Post Jun 15th, 2002 05:26 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Good story ! I'm enjoying it. wink

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 02:39 PM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Back when people cared about what was important.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 04:13 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote