KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Best Pro Wrestler Ever

Who Do You Think Is The Greatest Wrestler(s) Of All Time?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hulk Hogan 15 33.33%
Kane 5 11.11%
Undertaker 12 26.67%
HBK Shawn Michaels 7 15.56%
Steve Austin 6 13.33%
Dudley Boyz 0 0%
Total: 38 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Pro Wrestler Ever
Started by: Spiderdrew8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spiderdrew8

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Only a wrestling know-nothing leaves Bret f**cking Hart off a "best of all time" poll.

2 answers:
#1: You're a bastard
#2: I forgot. SO WHAT!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 01:15 AM
Spiderdrew8 is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderdrew8 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderdrew8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scoobym

Bret Hart is the best of all-time. He could make ANY match interesting.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 03:16 AM
scoobym is currently offline Click here to Send scoobym a Private Message Find more posts by scoobym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bret hart was boring.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 03:41 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
And Ricky The Dragon Steamboat don't forget.

The Dynamite Kid? Brian Pillman? The list goes on.

Nobody has mentioned Whooooooooooooooo!!! Ric Flair yet!

Heck, Doink The Clown outranks The Dudley Boyz.

laughing I met him last year! Watching him wrestle now is 20X more pathetic than 10 years ago.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:15 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Actually, Doink already has his own thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...highlight=doink

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:17 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

ultimate warrior is horrible...he had two moves and they sucked ass....bret hart is overrated like link said in the other thread owen was better.....ric flair or rick rude would get my vote as greatest of all time but the most excitng wrestler would be rob van dam...i dont know if he still wrestles because i stopped watching it but when he was in ecw nobody could even come close to what he did in the ring

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 09:52 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Best technical wrestler in pro-wrestling: Kurt Angle
Most Entertaining Wrestlers:
1.HBK
2.The Rock
3.Austin

Greatest pro-wrestlers:
1.Ric Flair!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooo
2.Hulk Hogan
3.Undertaker
4.The Rock
5.Bret Hart
6.Austin
7.HBK
8.Macho Man
9.Kurt Angle
10.Ultimate Warrior

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 10:02 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimbob24191
The Knowlegable One

wheres The Rock. The Rock is the best!!!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 03:53 PM
Jimbob24191 is currently offline Click here to Send Jimbob24191 a Private Message Find more posts by Jimbob24191 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

The Rock is the greatest natural all round wrestler to ever step into the squared circle. He had it in the ring, he had it on the microphone, he was, quite literally, the total package.

Kurt Angle however, is the greatest technical wrestler alive bar none, not even the great Brett Hart is in Angles league. *sigh* If only Kurts neck wasn't so buggered...for his career is going to be cut tragically short because of it.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 09:49 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el barto_1
kicking ass for the lord

come on.....the greatest wrestler of ALL times is and will always be "the big red machine" Kane

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 10:42 AM
el barto_1 is currently offline Click here to Send el barto_1 a Private Message Find more posts by el barto_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Ya know, I can't even comment on that...I'm laughing too hard...what a joke...Kane...lmao...come on, he a bigger eternal brides maid than jericho and he has miles less skill in the ring and on the mike...kane is so far from legendary it isnt funny...wait...yes it is! LMAO!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 04:32 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaggy2dope
Blaze ya dead homie

BATISTA!!! lol

I Like Faygo!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 04:33 AM
Shaggy2dope is currently offline Click here to Send Shaggy2dope a Private Message Find more posts by Shaggy2dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Question: Is Undertaker still doing the stupid "American Badass" thing or is he evil again yet?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 05:43 AM
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

The Undertaker is back to his evil lord of darkness deadman gimmick again. As he himself stated he would only do when he's about to retire. The old dog will finally lose at wrestlemania this year, for the very first time, and it will signal the beginning of the end for the big dog that runs the yard.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:59 AM
Ignite
Toats My Goats

wat about hhh?
or kevin nash and scott hall??
or sting...makes me sad...
and leaving out bret...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:09 AM
Ignite is currently offline Click here to Send Ignite a Private Message Find more posts by Ignite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el barto_1
kicking ass for the lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Decomposition
Ya know, I can't even comment on that...I'm laughing too hard...what a joke...Kane...lmao...come on, he a bigger eternal brides maid than jericho and he has miles less skill in the ring and on the mike...kane is so far from legendary it isnt funny...wait...yes it is! LMAO!

well better then a guy that goes around whit makeupp and rolls his eyes, that's just sad man.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 02:31 PM
el barto_1 is currently offline Click here to Send el barto_1 a Private Message Find more posts by el barto_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaggy2dope
Blaze ya dead homie

HHH Sucks go Batista I will see Batista get revenge on HHH for all he's done and take his belt at Wrestlemania 21!

I Like Faygo!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 02:34 PM
Shaggy2dope is currently offline Click here to Send Shaggy2dope a Private Message Find more posts by Shaggy2dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

No Gorgeous George ??? I always felt he was the best, He was a great show man in the 50's Saw some of his matchs, He was often boo, but he could get the crowd going that way I guess.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:47 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

oh yeah I saw FILM of his matchs I not old.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:47 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by el barto
well better then a guy that goes around whit makeupp and rolls his eyes, that's just sad man.

I never said I liked the Undertaker...infact, I hate the no selling, ' won't put over young guys, bastard'..If you payed any attention at all you'll know I like Kurt Angle...and used to like Owen Hart before the poor bastard plummeted to his doom...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 12:51 AM