KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Next GiG Your Going To

Next GiG Your Going To
Started by: Aku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Opeth show is acoustic I think.

Cave In, 4th of March.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:56 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
knight
AFL1-3603

Stevie Nicks - 28th February

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 11:34 AM
knight is currently offline Click here to Send knight a Private Message Find more posts by knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote: (post)
Originally posted by el_barto
My dad was Scott Ians guitar tech for a long time.

sweet! big grin

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 06:28 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Cave In, 4th of March.

-AC

there acoustic jerrah! bang em straight on. there acoustic!

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 06:28 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Hopefully...If all goes well, Panic! At the Disco.

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 07:03 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardiel13
Elite Cannon Fodder

I'm seeing Sonata Arctica in about a week. If I'm lucky, In Flames, DevilDriver, Trivium, and Zao a week after that.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:51 PM
Bardiel13 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardiel13 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardiel13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

Im seeing Will Haven with Crowbar, The Seventh Cross and i think its Through the eyes of the dead too...

going to be a great great show, great great show

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 10:01 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Cave In, 4th of March.

-AC

I don't think so, This is what I got of their site:

"Chronology MCMXCIV - MMV A live observation by Opeth"
Yes folks, that is the "title" for three exclusive gigs scheduled for NYC's Town hall centre (23/2), Chicago's House of blues (2/3) and LA's Wiltern theatre (14/3). These special seated events will consist of a chronologically played setlist, starting with music from the very first record "Orchid" and ending with vibes from the latest opus "Ghost reveries". These extended sets are exclusive to the three dates and there won't be any support bands on these nights. A good advice is to get your tickets quick as these are bound to sell out fast! Opeth and crew will also bring in extra production and screens in order to try and make this the ultimate Opeth live experience! The band promise a very varied setlist and songs never ever played before live! The setlist boasts no less than 4 songs that never before have been played on American soil and several others that haven't been played for years!
Thats the one Me and Lana want to get to.. Doesn't say anything about acoustic.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 10:22 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tptmanno1
I don't think so, This is what I got of their site:

"Chronology MCMXCIV - MMV A live observation by Opeth"
Yes folks, that is the "title" for three exclusive gigs scheduled for NYC's Town hall centre (23/2), Chicago's House of blues (2/3) and LA's Wiltern theatre (14/3). These special seated events will consist of a chronologically played setlist, starting with music from the very first record "Orchid" and ending with vibes from the latest opus "Ghost reveries". These extended sets are exclusive to the three dates and there won't be any support bands on these nights. A good advice is to get your tickets quick as these are bound to sell out fast! Opeth and crew will also bring in extra production and screens in order to try and make this the ultimate Opeth live experience! The band promise a very varied setlist and songs never ever played before live! The setlist boasts no less than 4 songs that never before have been played on American soil and several others that haven't been played for years!
Thats the one Me and Lana want to get to.. Doesn't say anything about acoustic.

Well on the Opeth site and other sites it says the Chicago House of Blues will be seated for the show. I can't see them playing their heavier songs in a COMPLETELY seated venue.

Unless it means they start playing Orchid stuff on one night, then progress over the dates and end on recent material.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 10:53 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

The 'Death Cab/Franz Ferdinand' show.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 12:11 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote