KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Temporary Goodbye Thread

Total: votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Temporary Goodbye Thread
Started by: Syren

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (140): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Syren
dreaming

Adieu My Fellow Kmc-ers

ok, i'm leaving KMC forums. i just wanna say that i love you all, but i can't continue. my relationship is going down the pan, coz i'm a big fat nasty flirt, so i gotta let go!!
you guys are important to me, but i love my fella more! gals, you gotta understand that!
so to all the girlies on here, keep the gents club up n running, i'm passing the buck to Silver Tears and Bid My Blood 2 Run, they are the one's who are most likely to keep the place popular.
and to all the fellas, look after the ladies!
love and hugs to all, i'm gonna miss ya!
PS: i'll prob come back one more time to see how many of you care laughinglaughing

MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION......STAY OFF KMC, IT'S BAD FOR MY HEALTH!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:33 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

SYREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU CAN'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*cries*

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:35 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

I voted for you syren!!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:35 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

no expression nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:38 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

aaaw, i love you guys too, but Give Me A Name is my heart, and usually ppl need their hearts, they're kind of important!!!
BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:48 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

no sad please dont go! u gave us the excellent gentlemens club, its the most popular thread on KMC!!! pllllleeeeeeaaaaassssssseeeee!!!

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:48 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

matrix man, you look after it, it doesn't need me!! i gave it to you all, so cherish it!

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:52 PM
Syren
dreaming

*smiles and waves at everyone, then reaches for mouse, clicks on "log out", and is gone forever..........*

(laughing gotta leave with style!!)

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:54 PM
furryman
honky

*crys* the end of an era *dramatic pose*

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:57 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

i dont want her to go

we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:59 PM
BLACKANGEL is currently offline Click here to Send BLACKANGEL a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKANGEL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

dont go Syren.!.....sad..........

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 03:28 PM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

sad

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 03:33 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

Why's everyone leavin??sadsadsad

DOOONT GOOOOOOOOOO no

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 03:50 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

well, if my relationship was going down and if I could save it by spending less time on KMC then I' d know what to choose

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 03:53 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

shoot! sad

I'll miss you syren

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 05:22 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

Syren please dont go... if you leave well know what kind of friend you are... not a real one! puh!

jk!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 05:24 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Where is Syren?!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 08:50 PM
silver_tears

don't get my hopes up like that mad

wink

Old Post May 25th, 2004 08:58 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

awww, how sad. syren i'm gonna miss. you've helped me in more ways than you know.

Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

But you can't go!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *joins in the crying!*

Bye bye! I will miss you very much! sad

House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote