KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » YOUR harry potter book

YOUR harry potter book
Started by: O.A.R21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
O.A.R21

Oh and thankyou Hermione202! big grin

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 04:31 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

pleez post more soon

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:12 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

O.A.R21 pls i mean pls post soon!!! the story is soo good!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 04:44 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

yes pleez post soon

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 08:03 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

write more!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 08:38 PM
O.A.R21

Im coming im coming. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 01:29 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

ur comin today?!!?!?!

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:45 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

pleez pleez pleez pleez pleez pleez pleez post soon

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:10 AM
*Robie&Laura*

Tongue

Hey O.A.R.21!!!!!!!!
You know who this is!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE STORY!!!! PLEASE FINISH!!!!! IT IS MY BDAY PRESENT!!! BTW for the others reading this I'm the real MELBA!!!!!!! Melba's based on me!!! Isn't that awesome!??!?! big grin I LOVE IT!!!!! EVERYONE YELL AT OAR TIL SHE FINISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!
I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!
-L (P.S. robie read it too!!! and she loooooooooves it!!!)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:53 AM
*Robie&Laura* is currently offline Click here to Send *Robie&Laura* a Private Message Find more posts by *Robie&Laura* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

WOW ok thanks "Melba". . glad u liked it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY. .

*Yall please dont give up on me yet. . .~

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:42 PM
hk_*^^*

cool melba based on u?? so um... we'll wait oar hurry!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:19 AM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Ok listen, Im going over to my dads tonite and i will probably write some more for yall, but im not making any promises, but i WILL TRY

And if u look at my 2nd post ever. . thats the girl i based melba on. . it was her bday present a Long time ago!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:22 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Great.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:30 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

i just finished reading this. its great. keep writing!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:09 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Thanks Im posting right now!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 03:05 PM
O.A.R21

After saying there goodbyes to Melba, the trio headed off to find Mrs. Weasly. “MUM!” Ron shouted as if he were eleven again. Harry and Hermione looked at each other. “Oh how HAVE you lot been!” Mrs. Weasly said pulling them all into a giant bear hug. “All right” Hermione and Harry said in unisom, (they could scarcely breathe). “Well hello” Mr. Weasly said emerging from the crowd a ways down. “I thought dad had to work on holidays?” Ron said pulling away from his moms grasp. “Not this time around” Mrs. Weasly said with a slight smile. “Now come on, I’m cooking a huge dinner tonight and I’d like to have it on BEFORE midnight!” Mrs. Weasly said grabbing Ron’s trunk. Ron leaned over to Hermione and Harry, “You think Hogwarts Christmas feast is grand, wait until you try mums!” And with that thought, Harry’s stomach let out a growl.
“So why couldn’t Ginny come again?” Hermione asked Mrs.Weasly on the way to the burrow. “She had to stay and work on a long essay, said it was due right at the start of term” Mrs.Weasly told them. “Pff” Ron let out as he looked out the window. Hermione then realized the real cause of why Ginny had stayed.
“Ah here we are!” Mr. Weasly yelled out as they pulled into the Burrow’s long windy driveway. Harry sat up and let out a smile, no place was homier then the burrow.
The orange sun was melting into the winter sky as Harry heaved his trunk out of the car. “Well hello again!” Fred and George said coming out of the house. “Hey!” Hermione said going and giving them both hugs. “How have you two been?” Harry said shaking there hands. “Pretty good, sales have sky rocketed since Christmas break!” Fred said glowing. “That’s fantastic!” Hermione said. “Here we’ll help you with those!” George said grabbing Hermione’s trunk, Fred grabbing Harry’s. “Hey what about me?” Ron asked with both hands around his trunk. “Looks like you have it under control.” Fred said coolly. Ron rolled his eyes and continued to heave his trunk towards the backdoor.

* I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE i'll write more tonite, IF our powers not out cause there's a HUGE storm coming today!*

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 03:36 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Thats bad,but i like. big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:10 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

me too

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:56 PM
hk_*^^*

y isnt ginny going?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:46 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Has a essay due right when christmas breaks over

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:38 PM