KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Michael Myers vs. Jason vs Freddy: a lil surprise

Michael Myers vs. Jason vs Freddy: a lil surprise
Started by: azndrgn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
azndrgn

quote:
Originally posted by mr.smiley
i've quetioned some of the threads the've closed.
especialy my xmen dbz thread.

As long as you can provide proof a specific comic has existed, then I think it's all good. A comic is a comic. No matter how longor short the series may have lasted

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:49 PM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

...If it really bothered you so much, why didn't you show them this evidence earlier? It's not like they're totally unreasonable, show them the proof and I'm sure they would have let you keep this thread, if you had actually made it before that is.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:53 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Tekken is a comic book. I have an issue of it. And technically any manga is a comic cause manga = comic in japanese.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:57 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seaapple
Undersea Baron

In some threads people provide the proof in the first post but the mods close them down because they don't like the characters.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:58 PM
seaapple is currently offline Click here to Send seaapple a Private Message Find more posts by seaapple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I did show the proof lol, and I still think Hulk vs Popeye will be a fight for the ages,

AND most if not all vs trends have comdy here or there. I mean there was a lot of funny stuff in the Hulk vs Godzilla trend. with Hulk will keep hopping and hopping was funny, forgot the poster. But there are a lot of funny and witty comments.

YES I am serious on Popeye vs Hulk, It may be funny to other people, BUT I THINK it is a even fight.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:58 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

I'm not sure which of my threads you're talking about. Closing my Tekken vs MK thread was technically ok since I can't find a comic for Tekken. But the thing is the mods, as far as I can tell, close questionable threads w/out even researching if a comic existed. The Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat thread that someone mentioned early is completely legit because I have read some issues for both comic books. So a SF vs MK thread is legit for the Gaves Versus Forum and this forum as well because it meets the moderators' so-called "criteria." As for this scary movie killers thread, I'm just showing that the mods probably didn't research if comic books existed for these guys before closing previously related threads

Last edited by azndrgn on Mar 2nd, 2005 at 11:01 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:59 PM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seaapple
Undersea Baron

comic book character

Its all I can stands and I can't stands no more.

(please log in to view the image)

The comic book character.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:00 PM
seaapple is currently offline Click here to Send seaapple a Private Message Find more posts by seaapple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

quote:
Originally posted by seaapple
In some threads people provide the proof in the first post but the mods close them down because they don't like the characters.

That is complete bull****. So what if the mods don't like the characters?! It's not about them. It's about mutual fans arguiing in support of their comic characters. We shouldn't have to like what they like.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:01 PM
azndrgn

Well done seaapple, well done

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:03 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

quote:
Originally posted by azndrgn
I'm not sure which of my threads you're talking about. Closing my Tekken vs MK thread was technically ok since I can't find a comic for Tekken. But the thing is the mods, as far as I can tell, close questionable threads w/out even researching if a comic existed. The Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat thread that someone mentioned early is completely legit because I have read some issues for both comic books. So a SF vs MK thread is legit for the Gaves Versus Forum and this forum as well because it meets the moderators' so-called "criteria." As for this scary movie killers thread, I'm just showing that the mods probably didn't research if comic books existed for these guys before closing previously related threads

To bad I don't have a scanner or I'd scan my Tekken comic cover. Jin, and all the other fighters think they can beat Kazuya...but they don't do to good a job at it.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:04 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Yeah I'd like to see that comic. It'd be sweet

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:05 PM
azndrgn

Granted I've put some stupid threads up. But at least they're better than the Blade vs Superman thread. At least my thread battles would last more than a second and my good threads cause people to think

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:07 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

It is. I'd like to get more but I can't find any.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:08 PM
azndrgn

By the time the moderators see the title of this thread they'll wonder how 30 something replies were already made

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:17 PM
nigel45
The Amazing

Haha, I hope they close this thread. Wouldn't THAT be ironically hilarious.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:39 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

It'd be hypocritical for a forum that's titled "Comic versus forum"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:42 PM
nigel45
The Amazing

Hypocritical, but funny.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:50 PM
azndrgn

Ultimately, the moderators still need to fine tune their rules for accepting threads

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:51 PM
GRIMM THING

quote:
Originally posted by azndrgn
By the time the moderators see the title of this thread they'll wonder how 30 something replies were already made

I did! big grin

WOW!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 12:26 AM
GRIMM THING is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMM THING a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMM THING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Led Zeppelin vs Pink Floyd was technically comic vs comic but it was closed for good reason. Not everything printed on paper should be up for debate.

Also, this wasn't worth it at all. You did some powerful spamming to advertise this crap.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 12:29 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote