KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 6th Harry Potter Book

6th Harry Potter Book
Started by: Harry_Fan09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
O.A.R21

DARKLORD WRITE . . . IM NOT WRITING UNTIL YOU WRITE! big grin

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 09:47 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

auh, thats mean what if darklord doesnt write for a year?
(god forbid)

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 11:51 AM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Well then I wont write for a year. . ., I know she can write. . JUST TRY!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:59 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusRox**
beyond the veil

Hey guys, i'm new here, i think this thread is awesome!! i'll try 2 post something later. but i'm in the middle of something right now. smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:35 PM
SiriusRox** is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusRox** a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusRox** Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

whew! i haven't read up on this thread in like 2 months and now i'm going to bed, but i'll try and post some tomorrow, and yall have done a great job!

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:07 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

whew thank god somebodys is gonna write

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:32 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

ok here i go...

They walked out into the great hall and down the front steps, towards the dark forest. At a distance they could see Hagrid moving around something in a big box. Fang was sniffing the corner of the box, where there was a hole.
“O-No…” Ron moaned. Harry was sure that he had the same expression on his face as Ron did, doom.
“We don’t know what it is yet, it could be something… nice” Hermione said with some encouragement.
By now they had reached the fence of Hagrid’s garden. And they could now see the top of the box. It was glowing.
“Err…, Hagrid what’s in there?” Harry asked before getting any closer.
Most of the class was now assembled around them looking curiously at the enchanting box. There was absolutely nothing about the box that was attractive, it was just a plain wooden box, but the glowing mesmerized them.
“These Harry,” Hagrid announced turning from the box, “these are Shnill’s.”
“What in the world are Shnill’s?” said a taunting voiceover next to the cabin.
Ron cursed under his breath. Apparently they had Care of Magical Creatures with the Slitherins again, for Draco Malfoy was leaning against Hagrids Hut with his arm’s crossed and looking at Hagrid with a smug look on his face.
“Well, why don’t ya come en’ find out?” Hagrid said stepping aside from the box, inviting Malfoy to get a closer look.
Malfoy didn’t move, but his eyes caught the glow and he couldn’t remove his gaze until Goyal slapped him across the face.
“Ouch! What the….” He looked extremely confused and the whole class was laughing at him.
“Anyway,” Hagrid continued, moving back towards the box. “Shnill’s are these...” He picked one up out of the glowing cage.
It was, well, cute. And all the girls seemed to think so too for they all squealed at the first sight of it.
“It’s adorable!” Pavarti said, as she pushed past Harry for closer looks, as well as every other girl. In a matter on seconds all the boys had been pushed to the back of the crowd while the girls cooed and awed over the little creature.
As much as Harry saw before being shunned to the back was a small fuzzy light Brown little animal that was less than half the size of Hagrid’s hand, with big blue eyes, short legs and sat on its rear end staring back at the onlookers. It had a little light hanging from a stem like thing on top of its head that curved forward a bit, and that’s where the light was coming from.

hope you all liked it i haven't written anything in a while.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:57 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Haha nice, Nita....

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 02:45 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

Thank's David! big grin

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 02:47 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Harry was reminded of an ordinary Muggle guinea pig, but with that one extremely noticable difference.

"Well, gla' to see yeh like 'em," Hagrid said, beaming appreciatively all around. "Now, who can tell me what the glowin' part's for?"

Not suprisedly, Hermione's hand shot up like a bullet, nearly scalping Lavender Brown.

"Shnills use their glowing stem to attract insects, their staple diet." she said monotonely.
"In this case, Malfoy." Ron snickered audibly, and nearly everyone chuckled.

"Very good, Hermione," Hagrid said over their mirth, pleased. "Take five points."

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 02:56 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

that's exactly what i was gonna say it was for. big grin i was thinking that it looked more like a fluffy light brown blob of with short hair (not really short) and big blue eyes, and of coarse the light thing. i thought it might walk on it's hind legs. but whatever. big grin

Last edited by *~HP~* on Jun 17th, 2005 at 03:18 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 03:07 AM
O.A.R21

See Hp i told you u could write! Those were awsome! big grin

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 04:12 PM
*~HP~*

big grin thxs!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 09:18 PM
Midnight109

Write more HP or Dark or Dark lord

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 12:46 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

i agree pleez do

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:39 PM
*~HP~*

i'm in school now, but maybe tomorrow, or tonight.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 07:53 PM
crazykim

somebody wriete?
excuse me for my language but,
BLOODY HELL, IS ANYBODY EVER GONNA WRITE HERE AGAIN?
and if this was already mensioned somewhere forgive me

what happened to you?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 10:21 PM
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

wa juz stop like this? it's unforgivable!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 10:45 AM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mah_Dreamz_
Golden Gryffin Animagus

I'll try.

"Now ev'ryone, yer gonna have ter pick yerself a partner," said Hagrid. Everyone started to pick partners. Harry looked around for Amanda, but before he found her Hagrid said ",Er, actually m'ybe I sherd pick partners for yeh. Sarah an' 'arry. Ron an' 'ermione. Malfoy an' Amanda . . . ." Both Amanda and Draco looked horrified at this.

"Now, ev'ryopick pick a Shnill," Hagrid said ",Doesn't matter which one yer pick. It's all the same to care for 'em." Sarah picked a small one, which light didn't seem to work as well as the others. "It's a runt," said Hermione looking at the little Shnill in Sarah's hand. Sarah peted it with her pinky and then handed the Shnill to Harry, who thought it weighed more then a creature of it's size should. "As yer probobly guessin' wer' gonna care for 'em. At the end of the term the term yer want to have your Shnills health ter' have increased."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 02:34 PM
Mah_Dreamz_ is currently offline Click here to Send Mah_Dreamz_ a Private Message Find more posts by Mah_Dreamz_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jose6

ill see if i can have a go at it.....

Old Post May 14th, 2009 02:43 PM
jose6 is currently offline Click here to Send jose6 a Private Message Find more posts by jose6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote