KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 6th Harry Potter Book

6th Harry Potter Book
Started by: Harry_Fan09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

thank you much!
like i said i have written some but not that much and i probably wouldn't finish before the book actually came out. and that's not far off.

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 02:16 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

lol! I would write one but I am ot exactly commited to writing a book....probably won't even get past the 1st chapter...lol!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 02:39 AM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

well, ya do kinda have to be committed. lol rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 02:53 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

thats tru or u wouldn't even finish by the time the seventh book came out.....i have questions for all....do u thnk the harry potter series will continue after the seventh year...i do...and also....wat do u think harry will work as after he finishes hogwarts....im thinking auror, teacher, order, or ministry of magic! lol!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 02:59 AM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

i think he'll be a teacher. there will be at least one book after the series. jk said it would be a book with all the little details that she didn't put in the books. i think that would be kinda interesting to read. and i hope she continues after that.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 03:04 AM
bookworm4lyf

really...cool...me 2 can't wait....I hope the 4th movie is better than the 3rd...it was bit of a drag...took away all the good parts...wats ur opinion?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 03:14 AM
*~HP~*

same. it was OK tho

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 03:21 AM
bookworm4lyf

Harry soon fell asleep after that. He had the weirdest dream ever! In his dream there was a confrontation between Lily and Petunia. Yet this confrontation never really occured for Petunia was talking to the mere echo of Lily. She was telling Petunia off for all the bad things that she had done to Harry. But the n suddenly, they weren't arguing anymore...in fact they were having a normal conversation. "I miss you Lily," said Petunia,"Why did you have to leave?" "I will protect Harry from that Voldemort with all my life Lily,"she said," consider it my respect for you." Lily just floated there smiling telling Petunia to hush up and just take good care of Harry. Before she dispersed Lily said, "He shall never feel the emptiness in his heart that I left Petunia, you must make him happy as I would have if I were still alive."

Harry woke up and gasped! This was the first time he had seen his aunt and mum in the same dream. He couldn't sleep, so he went down the stairs and into the kitchen. There to his shock he found his aunt looking into a box labeled "Sisters for Life". Petunia was holding a photograph and crying, she looked up and saw Harry.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 03:23 AM
bookworm4lyf

It wasn't much hoped you liked!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 03:23 AM
spidergrl
Living

i love you guys and your writing abilities. They are great. i will write some later on

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 09:28 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

thx so much spider! Can't wait to read yours! write soon! u2 HPfanatic!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 05:28 PM
bookworm4lyf

ok guyz im gonna try to paste more...hope you like it.....

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 12:46 AM
bookworm4lyf

oops sorry can't

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 12:46 AM
bookworm4lyf

wait scratch that sorry

Aunt Petunia wiped her tears, and said sharply,"What are you doing down here?" Harry went over to his aunt and looked into this box. There he saw pictures of Lily when she was younger and bits of parchment, it turned out that one of them was dated the day before Lily and James died. When Harry saw that, he asked his aunt, "I thought you said that you never talked to my mum after she married my dad?" "Let me see that letter," he said. Aunt Petunia said, "You aren't ready for that yet Harry,"she said. This got Harry very agitated, he clenched his teeth and said rather quietly, his voice growing louder with every word, "You know nothing of what I have been through this year, way more than you could imagine, if you don't let me read that damn letter, I don't know what I will do, but I can promise you it won't be pretty." To Harry's surprise, his aunt gave him the letter. Harry opened it, his eyes content on the writing. When he finished reading it, he was in shock! The letter had said....

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 01:03 AM
bookworm4lyf

your turn you guyz!!!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 01:04 AM
*~HP~*

that'll be hard..... laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 02:13 AM
trying_honesty
come into the light

Hey spidergrl i think ur writing is fantastic and if I didn't know any better I would think you were JK Rowling! I joined this thread/website just to read your stuff and chat. big grin. PLEASE PLEASE continue your excelent work.
thanks

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 02:40 AM
trying_honesty is currently offline Click here to Send trying_honesty a Private Message Find more posts by trying_honesty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trying_honesty
come into the light

oops it looks like i got the wrong thread wacko (I was talking about the one where u were writing the story)

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 02:42 AM
trying_honesty is currently offline Click here to Send trying_honesty a Private Message Find more posts by trying_honesty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

lol, if you want you can write in this story. smile

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 03:06 AM
O.A.R21

go for it hpfanatic~ i'll take a shot at it after you!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 03:11 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote