KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » storm VS flash

storm VS flash
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Flash would win this so quickly, it's not even funny.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 12:37 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

to draco does he have to touch them to do that?? cuae i let storm start in the air since that is how she usually fights

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 12:38 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

He doesn't have to touch them. He just concentrates and looks at his opponent. His speed force aura takes care of the rest.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 12:42 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

thats all good...but how will she hit flash?

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 12:42 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

k since he can do that aurora thing he wins- and ayjay using the wind is like using telepathy- she can lift him up and keep throwing him to the ground. but now that i know he has that aurora transfering power he wins

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 12:45 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraXtaRCR3

also if he was put into a tornado (which he wouldnt) he could just run in the opposite direction and put it out!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 12:53 AM
TraXtaRCR3 is currently offline Click here to Send TraXtaRCR3 a Private Message Find more posts by TraXtaRCR3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Finally, stormfront is coming around.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 12:58 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah its cause i didn't know that he had that aurora passing power

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:01 AM
TraXtaRCR3

ok but either way before u were saying that if shes in the air how would he get to her...i posted earlier he can run on air and all his attacks are in the blink of an eye .
i dont understand y u werent understanding that . she wouldnt know. time freezez for him like i said before so even if hes trying to run up to her using less than light speed she still canot see him and im sure everyone was wondering why u werent uderstanding that?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:16 AM
TraXtaRCR3 is currently offline Click here to Send TraXtaRCR3 a Private Message Find more posts by TraXtaRCR3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

if time freezes when he runs then how can you fight side by side with him. that is why i didn't understand. if time freezes around him when he runs then it would be hard when he fights with a team. he seems more of a solo fighter to me

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 02:59 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

It's a perspective thing. To Flash, when he's using his speed, everything seems incredibly slow. That's why he can think and turn and stop at the right times and stuff. To everybody else he's just a blur.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 03:09 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

ooog i thought he literally meant that time stopped

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 03:10 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

In a featureless environment, one without pebbles or any other such weaponry, Storm does stand a chance of survival. Flash needs proper footing to run, he has been seen to slide on slick surfaces such as oil, or ice.

What storm could do to hurt him; THAT is beyond me.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 03:16 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i already said flash will win but to answer cosmics question she has picked up people that have superspeed in a fight before with ehr wind. wind is like having telekinesis she can just keep slammin him on the ground

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 03:23 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
He basically makes their brain system and molecular composition overload. It knocks them unconscious. Although poor Flow was turned to steam.

Are you sure you don't mean "biokinetic energy transferal?" "Molecular energy" is an oxymoron. Why "molecular energy" or "biokinetic" energy would affect the nervous system is beyond me. Sounds to me like Flash is more powerful than Superman, or anyone else in the JLA for that matter.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 03:24 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

It's not quite the same. Wind can be outran or dodged for instance.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 03:25 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

that is what I was wondering

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 03:25 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by ebonyblade1
yeah well, I am tired of arguing. let him throw anything he wants. when she taps into earth's electrical grid the field she use to destroy him and protect herself will not allow anything through. I do not care what speed and what he throws with the exception of adamantium. Lightning will burn thru it. People who walk away from lightning strikes never get hit with the full force of it. If a human being was actually struch by lightning. They would be incinerated.

She-f*king-doesn't-have-time!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 05:28 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by stormfront13
i already said flash will win but to answer cosmics question she has picked up people that have superspeed in a fight before with ehr wind. wind is like having telekinesis she can just keep slammin him on the ground

Those "people" are like snails compared to Flash.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 05:32 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraXtaRCR3

Quote: stormfront13

"if time freezes when he runs then how can you fight side by side with him. that is why i didn't understand. if time freezes around him when he runs then it would be hard when he fights with a team. he seems more of a solo fighter to me"

time doesent freeze for everyone its freezez for him giving him the window of opportunity.

and yes he does seem like he could be a solo hero but.....
I cannot quote who said it but i read it in the super man homepage. they said that the reason that they dont have him zipping from left to right without getting touched is because they dont want to have it be as if he diddnt need the JLA or was just so fast that he can keep taking everyone out without a scratch,that way it keeps the story interesting. Think about it, would it be cool if every time you read the book it was 2 pages long because everytime hed just zoom through and kick everyones ass, cuz thats how long it would be.

Now as much as we'd like to see that it wouldnt be much of a story now would it?!? no excitement , nothing interesting to keep people reading...
Basically for the same reason that they made all those changes to Superman. Like Pre-Crisis Superman where he'd basically have some random ass powers like flicking the earth away with a pinky and stuff or something radical like that. Thats why people started complaing...(Marvel) saying he was to strong and everyone else was at a dis-advantage blah blah blah. Well same concept here they have to give it some kind of boundries if not we'd have psyco super people walking around with to much bloody power and that nobody could ever defeat.

he basically has the ability to do so but they never write or show him doing it unless its a life or death end of the world thing, and since here this isnt a script he can basically use the peak of his powers to beat her from the start.

and to add these abilitys are nowhere near the peak when he is completely absorbed into the Speed Force and converted from a mere man into pure energy ...but thats a whole nother story!

Last edited by TraXtaRCR3 on Mar 8th, 2005 at 06:22 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 06:18 AM