KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » storm VS flash

storm VS flash
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nigel45
The Amazing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
i already said flash will win but to answer cosmics question she has picked up people that have superspeed in a fight before with ehr wind. wind is like having telekinesis she can just keep slammin him on the ground

You keep saying that, but it still doesn't mean it will actually work, or that she'll have the time to do it.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 02:09 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahahahaha.

"She could just send out loads of wind and blow him into the ground".

This is a guy who thinks Storm could beat Wonder Woman, Dr. Doom and Polaris. Oh yeah and Iron-Man.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 03:33 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Thought signals travel at speeds ranging between 20 and 30 meters per second.

The Flash can travel at lightspeed which is 186,355 miles per second.

Before Storm could even think about attacking or defending herself, the Flash would already have kicked her ass.

Flash wins.

Case closed.

End of discussion.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 04:50 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Here here lol.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 05:12 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i already said flash would win AC don't say i haven't if i already have- read the intire thread.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 11:33 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Originally posted by illadelph12
Like I said, Storm's only hope is a fight in a location where Flash has to rely solely on his powers and has no objects to throw at her, like a barren arena with boundaries. Any conventional encounter goes to Flash. If they got teleported to a place with only an atmosphere and a surface to stand/walk/run on and were told to fight, Storm would win.

No. Flash doesn't need to throw anything. He could wave his hand and have the windstream chop of Storm's head. He could. He could bob his head and send Storm crashing down as a result of a sonic boom. It's like someone with no legs and no arms and no means of movement against a guy with a gun. Storm simply can't win.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 12:16 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

we've already established that

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 12:19 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Storm Wins, She can Just ban Flash's Ass.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 07:59 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Storm get's PWND

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 09:41 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormlover

I agree. Storm can win no matter how fast flash is.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 06:07 PM
stormlover is currently offline Click here to Send stormlover a Private Message Find more posts by stormlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by stormfront13
since storm always fights in the air she will start out in the air- who wins??
Flash creates a vortex sucking all of the air out making Storm fall to her death.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 06:08 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman420sexy

Originally posted by Darth Vegas
Thought signals travel at speeds ranging between 20 and 30 meters per second.

The Flash can travel at lightspeed which is 186,355 miles per second.

Before Storm could even think about attacking or defending herself, the Flash would already have kicked her ass.

Flash wins.

Case closed.

End of discussion.

I agree on who ould win but you actually downgraded flash's powers. The speed of light according to google is 299 792 458 m / s in a vacuum so acually yeah, nvrmnd,the speed you posted is about how fast he is on earth

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 06:24 PM
superman420sexy is currently offline Click here to Send superman420sexy a Private Message Find more posts by superman420sexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by stormlover

no

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 06:57 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by stormlover

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 07:18 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 07:19 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

can we just let this thread die? obviously flash wins and the people who voted for storm(like myself) were just being ignorant.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 08:01 PM
blackwarrior
Maverick

Storm wins easily. Flash is way..way...way over-rated.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:16 PM
blackwarrior is currently offline Click here to Send blackwarrior a Private Message Find more posts by blackwarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Jesus...you don't know anything about Flash, do you? What the f**k?

Explain how he is overrated.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:21 PM
Fox Summers

Just Storm?
Heck, Flash could take out Storm, Cyclops, Wolverine, and Nightcrawler all at the same time while taking a break to raid their fridge in the X-mansion.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:46 PM
Fox Summers is currently offline Click here to Send Fox Summers a Private Message Find more posts by Fox Summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

Flash wins

Then kills the Marvel Universe

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:01 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote