KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Should George Lucas of made Episode 7,8, and 9?

Should George Lucas of made Episode 7,8, and 9?
Started by: awain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sith-Master 8k2
Hi, we haven't met, I'm Sith-Master 8k2 most people around here use to know me as Jedi-Knight 8k2, but I was smart and selected to embrace the force with my power.

...huh? I know who you are, and you probably know who I am here...up until earlier today I was known as Silver Stardust. But what the hell does that have to do with anything?

Originally posted by Mist
guys i was just thinking about this the other day and keep forgetting to ask:
those crappy kids books about palpatines son, triclops, trioculus and zorba the hutt and all the rest, are they counted as part of the star wars timeline? it would suck if they were, come on, a three eyed mutant being palpatines son?

It's EU, but EU isn't necessarily canon.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 12:35 AM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Tyrant
The Matrix Network

Originally posted by Lana
...huh? I know who you are, and you probably know who I am here...up until earlier today I was known as Silver Stardust. But what the hell does that have to do with anything?

Oh! Silver Stardust! Got me there!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 12:38 AM
Click here to Send Lord Tyrant a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Tyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Star wink wink smokin'

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 12:44 AM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

if theyre going to do it then it should be based on either the thrawn trilogy or the kyle katarn/jedi knight games

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:03 AM
Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hey Smoke happy

No more movies...please...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:06 AM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

It's EU, but EU isn't necessarily canon.

i consider thrawn trilogy and NJO part of sw family. i was wondering whether those kids books were supposed to be part of the family or whether we forget they ever exist.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:58 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cheesiness

Sieg heil!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 02:14 AM
Click here to Send Cheesiness a Private Message Find more posts by Cheesiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Exactly.

Yes, but you're forgetting about Vader's ghost coming back for revenge

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 11:09 AM
Click here to Send awain a Private Message Find more posts by awain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JKozzy
And what if he died while making them? What then?

Then the Producer or someone we'll take over as director... maybe Ridley Scott or Steven Speilberg should direct them, they're excellent directors.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 11:11 AM
Click here to Send awain a Private Message Find more posts by awain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Once Anakin is dead, there's no more story. Want more, read the EU.

Maybe not, you're forgetting about the ghost of Darth Vader, and maybe you could do Luke Skywalker for no reason turning to the dark side and he becomes Darth Vader Junior.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 11:13 AM
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Once Anakin is dead, there's no more story. Want more, read the EU.

By the way Lana, don't be tempted by the dark side of the force. I wouldn't be tempered by Sith master 8K2, he was once a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, he thought the Sith were more powerful than the Jedi, he was seduced, and he helped Winddancer hunt down and destroy my threads, and banned me for 3-4 days.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 11:20 AM
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

im sorry i wasnt gonna contribute to this nonsense but honestly awain, do you need the attention that bad? oK lets all remember this guys name so that maybe we wont have to deal with his pointless threads and incoherent ramblings anymore...ok awain, everyone knows your name you can stop now! PLEASE CLOSE

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 03:54 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by awain
Maybe not, you're forgetting about the ghost of Darth Vader, and maybe you could do Luke Skywalker for no reason turning to the dark side and he becomes Darth Vader Junior.

What ghost? You mean the ghost of Anakin, after he's turned back to the light side and died? Yeah, we could make 3 movies about a ghost roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Luke turning to the dark side for no reason would just be stupid...

And I dunno what you're talking about in your second reply to me...but maybe if you didn't open stupid/redundant threads purely for attention they wouldn't get closed.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 03:59 PM
Darth_Vader05
Lord Of The Sith

Oh my god people 7, 8 and 9 will never happen Lucas said it himself and this has nothing to do with Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith!!!!

Remember the dark side will be with you always.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 06:18 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Vader05 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Vader05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Originally posted by awain
Yes, but you're forgetting about Vader's ghost coming back for revenge
And Vader would want to come back for a revenge WHY?

He redeamed himself, Luke woke up the spirit of Anakin in Vader, he killed Sid, got fataly wounded and died become one with the force. End of story.

What in the hell is he gonna come back to avenge? no expression

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 06:25 PM
Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Why has this not been closed yet? or at least moved.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 06:55 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

What ghost? You mean the ghost of Anakin, after he's turned back to the light side and died? Yeah, we could make 3 movies about a ghost roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Luke turning to the dark side for no reason would just be stupid...

And I dunno what you're talking about in your second reply to me...but maybe if you didn't open stupid/redundant threads purely for attention they wouldn't get closed.

sad Heavy........

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 10:38 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Why has this not been closed yet? or at least moved.

I don't see any connection or relative to Episode III. So I guess you're right this will be moved to EU.

Moving....

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 10:46 PM
Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shockimebones

I liked this thread.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 11:46 PM
Click here to Send shockimebones a Private Message Find more posts by shockimebones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote