KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » My Harry Potter Book (you can carry on after my part)

My Harry Potter Book (you can carry on after my part)
Started by: bookworm4lyf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by luv_danrad*^^*
heyy!!!
yea... u'r point...sry if your disappointed that I didn't give out the real concept...muahahaha...guess that's the fun of it....lol!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 01:43 AM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

is it a mirror???? (possibility!!)

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:11 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

maybe...........maybe not.....muahahahahaha!!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:23 AM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

laughing i know! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA lol

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:38 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

hehehehe she's one of the few..nd she helped cuz she reassured me it was beliveable thx again!!! big grin big grin big grin bunny eek! big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:43 AM
*~HP~*

u welkie! smile i'm glade i could help.

again. MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA i like doing that. lol

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:47 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

me 2 c muahahahaha.....muahahahahaha

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:54 AM
*~HP~*

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud i think were in that mood we were talkin about. lol

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:59 AM
bookworm4lyf

lol me 2...muahahaha.....hehehe....pick up where we left off tomorrow and yall exc\pect sum story in the next two days! I Promise...unlesss I get grounded which is beyond my control! lol! muahahahaha

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:02 AM
bookworm4lyf

heyy...u can all stop guessin now here comes another update...tell me wat u think...

. Suddenly, behind him, Harry heard a large crack…Mr. Weasley had apparated into the Dursleys kitchen. Harry’s aunt and uncle gasped as Dudley whimpered and ran away.
“Hello, Harry,” said Mr. Weasley waving hello to the Dursleys, “Take this mirror and put it in an open area, I have to get back to the rest of the lot, we’ll be here in five minutes.” Harry looked at him and thought his instructions were weird. Without another word, Mr. Weasley disapparated. Harry did as he was asked. In five minutes, the Weasleys (Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, the twins Fred and George, and Ron) and Dean just appeared out of the mirror! Harry looked in awe at them.
“How did you do that?” said Harry still shocked.
“And hello to you to,” said the twins snickering.
“Oh don’t mind them Harry,” said Mrs. Weasley giving Harry a huge hug. “They are just delighted that their shop is doing so well!” she said slightly disappointedly. (She wasn’t very fond of the twins’ choice of occupation.)
“Hello Harry,” said Ron and Dean.
“Isn’t this mirror invention cool,” said Dean.
“What is it though, you still haven’t told me,” said Harry.
“O yea….ooops!” said Ron. “This is a new Ministry invention, Harry, its called the Mirror of Motion,” explained Ron, “And its ruddy brilliant!”
“You look into the mirror and say the place that you would like to go to, then the mirror reflects a picture of the place, you say the words Mirroricus Entrar, and the mirror sucks you in and out to the place you wished to visit.” Said Mr. Weasley.
“That’s so cool!” said Harry.
“Well, do you have all your stuff, Harry?” asked Mrs. Weasley.
“It’s just upstairs,” said Harry.
“Oh well, don’t bother to go up there Harry, I will go upstairs and apparate to the Burrow with all your things,” said Mr. Weasley going up the stairs.
“See you next summer,” said Harry to the Dursleys. Uncle Vernon grunted.
Mrs. Weasley took out the mirror and said, “Alright, now on the count of three say the magic words.”
“Mirroricus Entrar!” said everybody. And with those words, Harry felt as though he had gotten sucked into a tornado, going faster and faster, suddenly they started slowing down again. As he sight came back to him, Harry saw his real home at heart!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 08:22 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i luv luv luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 08:27 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

wat to do next any ideas plz help me!!!!! pm me!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 08:35 PM
goodchrltt4eva7

blah blah blah....harry...blah...ron...blah...blah...um........
i hav a short attention span
lol
Happy Dance
rock
bunny

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 09:54 PM
goodchrltt4eva7 is currently offline Click here to Send goodchrltt4eva7 a Private Message Find more posts by goodchrltt4eva7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

hey sexi strawberi luvr!!!! yall this is my BFF!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 09:56 PM
goodchrltt4eva7

bunny i like da bunni

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 09:58 PM
goodchrltt4eva7 is currently offline Click here to Send goodchrltt4eva7 a Private Message Find more posts by goodchrltt4eva7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

sii me 2......any ideas ppl 4 wat 2 write bout next?...

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 10:01 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

its so good~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wheres the next part??????? idea?? eat food!!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 12:24 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

lol! Im thnkin parrrteeeeyyyy

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 12:41 AM
*~HP~*

party good!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 01:01 AM
spidergrl
Living

Re: My Harry Potter Book (you can carry on after my part)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bookworm4lyf

Your a good writer. Congradulations!!

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 01:30 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote