KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Mira vs Handmaiden

Mira vs Handmaiden
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Definately Mira, bounty hunters always have the luck 2 11.76%
Handmaiden would so whoop 12 70.59%
Who are these chicks? 3 17.65%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mira vs Handmaiden
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

actually that's what I thought at first until I learned how to use the skill pts well....persuade is good for convincing people to give you more money and such....computer and repair let you talk to T3 and do a few side quest conversations that way....demolitions allows you to pick up mins, more XP etc

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 02:42 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Right, that's true. But since there's an infinite experience glitch, and money isn't really all that neccessary after awhile, it's better to have the saving throws and stats of a guardian.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 03:55 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

glitch what glitch....and will it destroy my xbox if I try to implement it?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 04:37 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I don't think so. anyways, what you have to do is first make sure you're able to heal like a madwoman or life drain... then, in the vision cave on Korriban (deep within the bat cave) there's a room where a dead Jedi's body is. Every time you search it, two Hssiss spawn. It's infinite, far as I can tell, but you have to do it the first time you come here, since that cave seals itself after you complete it

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:35 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

oh so you spend hours beating the heck out of hississ...I see how it works...hmm I don't think I'm that interested in XP but I might...they're worth like 400 and I want to level up all the way....er at least to 30

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:37 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

The cap is 50, or so I've been told. It'd be worth the money you put into the game to have a level fifty Jedi.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:09 PM
Julie
The Student

level 50....I don't think there's enough stuff to do to get that much XP

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 11:23 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Sure there is. Exp glitch

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:58 AM
Julie
The Student

you mean you want me to stand there and beat up hississ all day long?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:02 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yes. In fact, I demand it.

I guess it's a matter of personal preference. I was level 25 when I first beat the game, which is, assuming level 50 is the cap, half potential for my exile. If you'd like to have an overwhelmingly powerful Jedi/Sith, that is the way to go. But then again, there's not too much you can do afterwards unless you leave a planet or two uncompleted.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:41 PM
Julie
The Student

True I usually do Korriban last...I'm too freakin weak before at least one planet is through...everybody beats on me if I go there first

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 12:18 AM
Stealth
Ranger

Handmaiden.

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 01:22 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi_KnightAlly
Jedi Knight

I actually think mira, in my game, handmaiden was piss poor, whereas i cld always usemira effectively, i thought handmaiden was just duff lol.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 01:39 AM
Click here to Send Jedi_KnightAlly a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi_KnightAlly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

It matters what their using. If Mira is using her rocket launcher/dart launcher, handmaiden just doesn't stand a chance.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 01:46 AM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Rocket launcher isn't that great against moving targets. Some knight speed and the Handmaiden could easily avoid that.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:13 AM
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Well I dunno, if Mira got her with an adhesive grenade then she could just use her targeting ability and blast away.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:46 AM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

But if she didn't have time and resources to do all that, she'd be dead, real quick.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:36 AM
Julie
The Student

I agree. echani are the up close and personal people.....if it's a fight it'll prob be hand to hand soon enough

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:20 PM
Fishy

Handmaiden wins this, as soon as she comes close her Echani fighting style and superior training will let her take care of Mira easily...

And Janus, if you are a female the handmaiden won't even follow you and Disciple is a weak bastard... Anyways i got a Jedi level 50 one's it took me a shit load of time and i have to say i wish i wouldn't have done it. To much time wasted killing stupid thugs and doing every quest i could

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:27 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I hate Micah, the disciple. He's ridiculous to earn influence with, he's stingy with his first aid specialty, and he doesn't come with anythign worthwhile when it comes to feats or abilities.

Highest level character I had was a level 37 or 38 Sith lord/Jedi Guardian... She was incredibly powerful. But the game was way too easy after that.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:09 PM