KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Mira vs Handmaiden

Mira vs Handmaiden
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Definately Mira, bounty hunters always have the luck 2 11.76%
Handmaiden would so whoop 12 70.59%
Who are these chicks? 3 17.65%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mira vs Handmaiden
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fishy

If you're level 50 its not any harder... Trust me its not worth your time to get a Jedi that high, unless you want to be able to say you got your char to level 50

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:10 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Or have every feat and power imaginable.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:29 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Damn, your level can go that high? I was half that to beat the game at hard. How long would that take to get your level that high?

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 09:01 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Not long at all. Your levels go up faster on difficult. I really only built up four or five levels at Korriban. The rest was from being thorough.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:04 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kiu Dun
It matters what their using. If Mira is using her rocket launcher/dart launcher, handmaiden just doesn't stand a chance.
Well that would lead to a simple victory if their wasn't for one big flaw... She can force push it back at her... Plan goes up in flames.

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:52 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

yeah that would suck.

Yes, your level can supposed ly go that high but I don't have the patience to sit there and get it that high...but I have gotten to 31 or something like that from that lovely korriban glitch/ cheat/ whatever

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 04:20 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I just reread DJ's comment about having trouble making it through dark as a guy, so he made a girl that's funny.....and yes the skill pts are worth it...you get XP faster so level up faster....and you can upgrade armor and weapons overcoming the initial deficiency

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:42 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

It was easier to be evil as a girl. I just imagined her as a self righteous woman who hates all lower life forms, mainly everyone else.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:30 AM
Julie
The Student

Ha lol.....really, I usually find its easier to be good in general, never really thoguh about how easy it was to be bad or good as a girl as opposed to a guy... both look freaking creepy

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 02:49 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Hm. I always play my first game good, because I have a natural tendency to want to be nice to people. Except for people like the Quarren Exchange goons. I just wanna rub those geeks out. But being evil has its kicks. Three of them, to be exact. One was Force persuading Zaalbar to be your slave and to kill Mission. That was a powertrip and a half. Then force persuading the goons on Nar Shadaa to give you their money and then throw themselves off of the ledge. And lastly, the most insidious, evil, twisted and enjoyable moment was converting Atton to become a Sith padawan. Oh man, was that fun.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 06:50 PM
Fishy

How was that the most evil thing you ever did??

Letting Zaalbar kill mission is far better, and letting those two guys jump themselves to dead is indeed great fun

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 06:57 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

There's something about corrupting Atton and making him hate the Jedi that is very evil.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:05 PM
Fishy

Why? He hated him his entire life then left his life because he hated them and loved them at the same time. He never liked the Jedi, making him hate the Jedi seems natural for me, he just needs a little persuasion. The same goes for Jedi... I actually believe you are hurting Atton more if you are making him a Jedi then if you are making him a Sith

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:11 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well, if you could sit and manipulate everyone onboard into being your evil minions, I would have loved that game more than I do now.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:16 PM
Julie
The Student

Handmaiden follows you dark too....she may not think so but she goes dark .....actually she's one of the few characters who looks cool dark

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 12:38 AM
Julie
The Student

for all those who answered who are these chicks......go rent KOTOR I and KOTOR II then report back

Old Post May 1st, 2005 07:06 PM